Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (21074 Views)

Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting / NLC In Crucial Meeting Today / Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by efilefun(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
No amount of dollars from gej shall change the mind or influence Jega's mind by the grace of God... Amen

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by pekeyim: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make dem meet.

We no wan hear
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by fame12k(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
OK, let's wait for d outcome. Hope they won't come up with another excuse to postpone the election.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Bestinstinct(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
May God destroy every evil plans of GEJ nd his cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Maczeelly(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
kennygee:
Abeg, they should not extend this Election again o.
they won't unless they want what happened in 58AD to repeat itself
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
They should postpone it again as some people said - "Heaven will not fall down"
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by zmtoz: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
If Jega survives today, he may oversee the conduct of the elections
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Seun360(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jega ti gbabode.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by bettercreature(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
They will probably stop the use of card reader,that is all i know
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by lukaino(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
They will simply advise him to resign now especially as groups have started protesting against him......
Jega is in a difficult position surrounded by these hawks.
God please uphold this man and put your fear in the hearts of these other hardened men surrounding him.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by kestolove95(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Anoda postponement coming huh!!
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
No story o
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by chax100(f): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
madridguy:
An open letter to Nigerian
President
Ebele Jonathan.
Sir, My name is CARD READER,
I was born
and brought up in Europe. I am
one of the
numerous children of Computer
family. I
attended school of Trust
Technology where i was
awarded professor of
transparency. I have
worked in so many reputable
nations both in
Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe
away corruptions
in elections.
Sometimes ago Prof. Attahiru Jega
came to
request my service to come and
help u sanitize
the forthcoming election in ur
country. I
honoured d invitation because
Prof. Jega said u
want to conduct a historic
credible election, 2015.
Sir d election is approaching now
and u are
saying u DONT WANT ME AGAIN.
Sir what have I done wrong? Why
do u hate me
all of a sudden, don't u want
transparency again?
U don't like credibility again? U
hate me to d
extent dat u want to sack my
guarantor, Prof.
Jega all because of me? Oga wetin
i do u.
Please allow me to do my
professional
assignment to conduct free, fair
and credible
election comes 28/03/2015 and
11/04/2015.
I know u might not know my
strength as a PhD
holder but Prof. Jega who is in d
same level with
me as a professor in political
science know my
strength and capability in terms
of election.
Thanks

Hope when GEJ wins with the card reader, Baba Buhari will cry quietly in his bedroom without killing and miaming Nigerians. He won't be look at this time as an old man oooo.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Breiny: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingofdemons:

The Chief himself Mbu the Tinubu's worst nightmare
Yeah! The chief who can threaten to kill 20 civilians for every policeman shot but has not been able to find the robbers who took out 3 of his men in broad day light since last week.

Mtcheew. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by demandtruth: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pdp top members had a meeting yesterday to discuss the way forward when they lose the forth coming election.
I believe that GEJ was advise to seek a way of how to shift the elcetion again.

Today, they are going to intimidate Jega to make some concession on how best to move the elction, again.
He's just the only one who's not PDP or supporting any party in their midst. Why?

Is the election discussion about PDP, security and INEC alone? Why are the representative of other parties not invited?

Try as much as you can ooo, GEJ, the Gbagbo method awaits you.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by MASTERCC: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Card reader cancel as I perceive
Election peospone again
Jega confused
Politics is a dirty game
Anuenwerobi
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by madridguy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Haaaa...you make me laugh my broda...this is sure banker as GMB don win naa..You still dey doubt am ? Well, I like your courage

Sai Buhari

chax100:

Hope when GEJ wins with the card reader, Baba Buhari will cry quietly in his bedroom without killing and miaming Nigerians. He won't be look at this time as an old man oooo.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by YSA06(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Prof Jega in d middle of blood suckers!!! Mofi Olohun so e

Card reader is waiting for them all

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by deletrue: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingofdemons:

The Chief himself Mbu the Tinubu's worst nightmare
There are two Nigerians I dey like. Mbu and Fayomi. These two gentilmen can comfortably increase the BP level of apc members especially Amaechi, Thiefnu.bu. Their system dey pump very fast now as we dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Jowonloju(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Well lets get the details of the meeting first. Punch newspaper is as reliable as AbdulAzeez.com.

I hope the elections are not postponed but if those in charge of our security decides so, then let it be so.

P:S
In case you want to protest, need I remind you the person in charge of Zone II? (Lagos and Ogun)

Guy take a rest. This is lagos.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by SpencerLewis(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
ebiagtales:
I smell election RIG.
Nna man no be only u smell election rigging. I smell am too. But i trust Jega can't give in instead he will resign. Then Nigerian will know GEJ's final game plan. We have to gbagbo him out by force straight to the Hague.
nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Kazrem(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Among all the attendees, one name fear me most - National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo
Dasuki. You remember him? He was the first suggestor of election postponement.
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by dougivilla(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
adeoladele:
Let them discuss what they want to discuss . But the fact remains that election must hold on the 28/3/2015 , card reader must be used in the election and Jega must be the umpire . Shikenan
OOORRRRRRRRRRR WHAT WILL YOU DO?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Optimist619(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
I pray, may the outcome of this meeting bring transformation to Nigeria
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Mogidi: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jowonloju:

Guy take a rest. This is lagos.
Bros this is Mbu.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by mykemiley(f): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wateva.......#GEJtil2019#

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by MASTERCC: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's not possible that GEJ will not win the election
No Jupiter can stop the sitting president not to complete his second term
ADVISE
Don't carry the election on your head
Leave politics for politicians
Go n vote

4 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
efilefun:
No amount of dollars from gej shall change the mind or influence Jega's mind by the grace of God... Amen

It is not up to Jega to decide. The decision rests with the military chiefs and invariable GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by MASTERCC: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigeria is controlled by six people
Jonathan is fighting them
Jonathan Wil win them
Best president
Humble presido

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by sparkleRed(f): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
adeoladele:
Let them discuss what they want to discuss . But the fact remains that election must hold on the 28/3/2015 , card reader must be used in the election and Jega must be the umpire . Shikenan
Same thing u said be4 feb14 tongue
Na only NL u go still come rant grin
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by sparkleRed(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
MASTERCC:
It's not possible that GEJ will not win the election
No Jupiter can stop the sitting president not to complete his second term
ADVISE
Don't carry the election on your head
Leave politics for politicians
Go n vote
Tell pple like berem, jingh egift cramjones and co
Re: GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
NO ELECTION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASEMA Officials Rescue Trapped Lagos Residents From Flood / October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) / Atiku Speaks On EFCC Prosecuting Saraki For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.