Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100617 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=lerumoss post=31742652][/quote]
Well, was talking to d girl on d pic... else u r a bit.ch, then...
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Ajizeera post=31803928]
Well, was talking to d girl on d pic... else u r a bit.ch, then...[/quot

every woman is a b.I.t.ch . including your mother
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Gofyourself
Whats the hate on black skin? oh maybe because we're special cos we standout from the rest of the world.
Or because the so called white want to make us feel inferior so that we dont return to our former place of ruling the world. Yes you heard me right, we civilised eaurope. Think am bragging? Go and do research black moors.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
eesy:
Gofyourself
Whats the hate on black skin? oh maybe because we're special cos we standout from the rest of the world.
Or because the so called white want to make us feel inferior so that we dont return to our former place of ruling the world. Yes you heard me right, we civilised eaurope. Think am bragging? Go and do research black moors.

So what happened ?smiley)))) i dont hate black skin btw
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
eesy:
Gofyourself

Btw not all moors were black! Educate yourself u fool. and nobody asked u who ruled the world than and now. Did i talk about slavery? No.u started without a reason. Out of point,stupid comment which doesnt make sense
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2015
HirstMOG:

White race indeed! Enjoy your white runs while it last grin grin grin

U know what ppl say?dont have what to say, dont say at all. So stick your head into your asss and live your life ashawo
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

She is a liar, that is not her profile pic

jst saw your bullshit post. If u dont know what u talking- shut the f.uck up
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Viciyus:
I just confirmed it. From her word you shall know them

What did u confirmed? That u r an idioTt? Check fb. Indre lei. F.cking mumu
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Viciyus:
I just confirmed it. From her word you shall know them

Confirmed u see. Confirm my asss. Typical nigerian. Doesnt know anything and jugding from nothing, without knowing nothing. plus thousand other issueS. And than when topics coming around about most hated nations and it include nigeria, massive outrage is caused. Think why! Think why ppl dont like nigerians!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

Confirmed u see. Confirm my asss. Typical nigerian. Doesnt know anything and jugding from nothing, without knowing nothing. plus thousand other issueS. And than when topics coming around about most hated nations and it include nigeria, massive outrage is caused. Think why! Think why ppl dont like nigerians!
I swear you be mad woman. And no quote me again. Please go to the mental Institute. There will check what is wrong with you
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

What did u confirmed? That u r an idioTt? Check fb. Indre lei. F.cking mumu
so you have acknowledge the fact that you are typical idioTt in the rain forest. grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

jst saw your bullshit post. If u dont know what u talking- shut the f.uck up

You are a liar

A 419er

How many dudes on this forum have fallen for your lies?

Mak you talk true

I know how gullible they are
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a liar

A 419er

How many dudes on this forum have fallen for your lies?

Mak you talk true

I know how gullible they are

whatever idiot. i don't have to prove anything to some kind of stupidd monkey
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Viciyus:
so you have acknowledge the fact that you are typical idioTt in the rain forest. grin

what? what does that even mean? make the point in your mind before opening your mouth
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

whatever idiot. i don't have to prove anything to some kind of stupidd monkey

You have just shot yourself in the leg grin

Wannabe cool

419er grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Viciyus:
I swear you be mad woman. And no quote me again. Please go to the mental Institute. There will check what is wrong with you

f.uck you! am gonna quote u as many times as i wish! everything is perfectly fine with me. i just CANT stand stupidd and idiotss! all such including u should be wiped out
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Wannabe cool

419er grin

shot myself in the leg? seriously ? talking trash.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Wannabe cool

419er grin

go pray your allah instead of talking shitt in here

and btw scams is what YOUR country is popular for and proud of but not mine wink scammer nigerian
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

go pray your allah instead of talking shitt in here

Wannabe oshi grin

419er

Answer my question
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Wannabe oshi grin

419er

Answer my question

ASK THE bleeping QUESTION FIRST! calling me scammer :DDDD look at your bros :DDDDD scammers country
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

ASK THE bleeping QUESTION FIRST! calling me scammer :DDDD look at your bros :DDDDD scammers country

How many guys have you scammed on this forum?

Your forefathers were gurus in the game

They lead while we follow

So if you wanna play the game, start with your great grandfather

419er
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

419er

exactly u follow! i don't need to scam . gave my fb name. still don't believe so i can't help with your stupidd head. if u r stupid and can't read nobody will help u. if u don't believe that non nigerians come to this forum so u r really close minded and uptight. we can meet up in uk. will be the reason to pull your beautiful african hair off. stupidd woman. and they say nigerians are friendly and nice. nice my asss. came to this forum to get know nigerians but thankful to u, f.uck i hate them. just ranting and ranting. and judging . i feel pity for u.

WHATS WITH THAT 419er? DO U THINK AM STUPIDD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS? HONEY, AM NOT U! NO NEED TO REPEAT SAME SHITT IN EVERY POST!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

419er

just read your a la blog..... omg. u have booooooring life. or u don't know how to write. one or another. either way no white boy is gonna look at u for serious relationship wink get over yourself
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

exactly u follow! i don't need to scam . gave my fb name. still don't believe so i can't help with your stupidd head. if u r stupid and can't read nobody will help u. if u don't believe that non nigerians come to this forum so u r really close minded and uptight. we can meet up in uk. will be the reason to pull your beautiful african hair off. stupidd woman. and they say nigerians are friendly and nice. nice my asss. came to this forum to get know nigerians but thankful to u, f.uck i hate them. just ranting and ranting. and judging . i feel pity for u.

WHATS WITH THAT 419er? DO U THINK AM STUPIDD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS? HONEY, AM NOT U! NO NEED TO REPEAT SAME SHITT IN EVERY POST!

We are nice to Oyinbos like KoloOyinbo. Did you see his post, he knew what we had gone through and he posted the right thing.

But to someone like you

Who mistake stupidity for live and let live

We would frustrate your life if you refuse to reset that mentality of yours

Have you seen my signature

I am extremely nice and caring but to this who deserve it.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

We are nice to Oyinbos like KoloOyinbo. Did you see his post, he knew what we had gone through and he posted the right thing.

But to someone like you

Who mistake stupidity for live and let live

We would frustrate your life if you refuse to reset that mentality of yours

Have you seen my signature

I am extremely nice and caring but to this who deserve it.

HOW u gona frustrate my life?? cheesy cheesy please tell me. i would like to know.

u r extremely good in ranting and racism. this is what u good at.

another thing what i noticed about nigerians in here- they (and u) can't keep logics in argument. if conversation is heated, they starts talking random bullshitt, switch their ears and eyes and know only truth- their truth. cheesy cheesy learn to talk about point A without going into points B-Z because nobody asked u to.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
anyway i rest my case. theres nothing to talk with u that would interest me as a human being. going to do my nails and off to a nigerian wedding tomorrow. should be an interesting experience and lots of laugh about it :DDDDD
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:

HOW u gona frustrate my life?? cheesy cheesy please tell me. i would like to know.

u r extremely good in ranting and racism. this is what u good at.

another thing what i noticed about nigerians in here- they (and u) can't keep logics in argument. if conversation is heated, they starts talking random bullshitt, switch their ears and eyes and know only truth- their truth. cheesy cheesy learn to talk about point A without going into points B-Z because nobody asked u to.

I swear to God your English seems really British tongue

Unfortunately for you, I know those who are in the game, after all I am a Nigerian cheesy

This your scam no go work
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

I swear to God your English seems really British tongue

Unfortunately for you, I know those who are in the game, after all I am a Nigerian cheesy

This your scam no go work

I'm hungry
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
gofyourself:
anyway i rest my case. theres nothing to talk with u that would interest me as a human being. going to do my nails and off to a nigerian wedding tomorrow. should be an interesting experience and lots of laugh about it :DDDDD
mad woman
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm hungry

u look hungry cheesy
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy
see as oyinbo d quarel like market woman for Ariaria.
Pls respect yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Tiniest Waist: Su Naing To Beat 1939 Guiness World Record (Photos) / Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.