Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (28094 Views)

Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by lalasticlala(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
It was reported that Jonathan secretly visited Atiku recently to urge him to either return back to PDP Or be part of An "interim government" .

Amidst the rumoured visit, Atiku and Buhari stepped out together today at the Newspaper publishers Meeting where Buhari answered questions.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/media/grid?idx=1&tid=577867778721480704

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by dunkem21(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chai, Atiku stop deceiving this man na grin

Over 120 support groups from ya camp decamped today to the PDP. grin

Which support/group you wan give am again? grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Ventura1: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
TANoid see yah life! grin

SAI BUHARI JOO!

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Realdeals(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Haha! Atiku Na winch oh, meeting with GEJ and GMB at the same time shocked

DOWNLOAD THIS ANDROID APP FOR BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by ozoigbondu: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku is very smart.He is trying to play it safe.He wants to be on the good side of GEJ by sending his group to Support GEJ in PDP while he maintains a physical support of pa buhari.Either way who ever wins his support will be recongised and he will be safe.Head or tail atiku wins.He does not verbally attack jonathan like his uncouth partymen.

He is physically in APC but his political machinery is in PDP

This guy knows the terrian of poltics. No wonder he has survived for so long in the murkey waters of our politics and still remain relevant.

Lest i forget GEJ till 2019

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by criminalmindz: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
ANOTHER OLD PIX. APC , A PARTY BUILT ON LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by viczing(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ventura1:
TANoid see yah life! grin

SAI BUHARI JOO!

Stilll justify nothing there's always a snitch, he can still hang out with him and betray him on the side that's politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by kendrick9(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
"I called MTN's customer care
number, a lady picked, and
we had this conversation.
LADY: hello, goodevening, thanks for
calling MTN customer
care service, my name is Judith,
what's your name and
where are you calling from?
ME: hello, judith, my name is Mr
Fabulous
and i'm calling from Porh harcourt.
LADY: How may i help you, Mr
Fabulous?
ME: i'm looking for a wife to marry...
LADY: Is that why you called this
customer care
service?
ME: Yes, and i think i'm already in
love with
You...you know you have a very nice
voice...
LADY: Hellooo, please, we only attend
to issues about your
MTN line, owkay...
ME: yes o... This is an issue about
my MTN line
too...because i spend much credit
calling so
many girls asking them about
marriage....
LADY: please, i would have to put an
end to this
call...
ME: Baby don't talk like that now... I
promise to
make you happy...you would be
happy with me...can
i have your number...
LADY: *raises her voice* come, mr
man, i think
something is wrong with you....
ME: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it there
hope you
can
now feel how frustrating it is to
receive a call and hear
rubbish? From today, warn yourself
and
every
other staff there..let nobody call me
with a
funny
number only for it to be an advert or
send me
those nonsense messages you guys
disturb my phone
with daily like say am dating MTN...
*call disconnected*
Mr Fabulous

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by donphilopus: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
The PDPians should stop consoling themselves as it has done more harm than good to them. What kinda balderdash! Like my fellow progressive said on a thread, whether every group in the North dumps Buhari for Jonathan is immaterial. Buhari won 12 core Northern States without having even a sitting Councilor, while PDP with their Governors couldn't win a reasonable number of States!

The impending defeat of Jonathan is visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and perceivable to the anosmia. So the PDPians should stop encouraging themselves wrongly!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by adanrygr8: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
We should xpect strange news this time: few days to election, its polity, news dat get voters confused and distracted. Lets be focus

sai baba
march4buhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by egift(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC outsmarting TANiods at every turn. They should have waited a little for Fayose to pay some millions on advert.

All those TANiods that hailed the rumour, should come and pay homage, Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by medamillion(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari is the hope of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by WisdomFlakes: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
criminalmindz:
ANOTHER OLD PIX. APC , A PARTY BUILT ON LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

Mumu like you. Picture that was taken today and is all over the media. Na so e go do you like film come March 28.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by ionsman: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nobody wants to associate with a FAILURE. ...

GEJ IS A FIRST CLASS FAILURE. .

SAI BUHARI!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Dreyl(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sai baba, Sai buhari
Clike like for GMB/PYO

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by efilefun(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari/PYO2015

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by cycline404(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
I just cant stop imagining how desperate the president could be.

Nigerians really need to wake up this time, APC is not the best but PDP doesn't worth it anymore.
Buhari is a very strong candidate and the man of the people.
PDP chances of loosing the election is over 80%. Jonathan knows this and that was why he can do anything with so much confusion on his head. They have got nothing to offer anymore.

In the history of Nigerian's election, it has never been this tedious that the ruling party PDP will be trying all they could to even cancel the election.

Even the first lady could not campaign, other than to say she doesn't want the husband in prison. ** Nigeria is finished**

Fela the mouthpiece of the people, during the military era, never accused GMB of corruption, all he said was Buhari was too harsh and discipline which is what we Nigerian's needed including me!!!!!

Then some nonsence people came up and called themselves YDP, a new party they want there own presidential candidate too.
If the Youth calling themselves Youth Democratic Party can be used as an element of destruction of election plans and to waste millions of Naira in reprinting of papers. then even if Buhari is 100 years. i think Nigerians need him

Jonathan has compromised all sectors in Nigeria and they have turn him to an ATM machine that dispense dollars $$$ in Nigeria.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by stevikenna: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
JONATHAN IS GETTING PARANOID
WHO THE GOD WANTS TO lipsrsealed THEY FIRST MAKE MAD
LOL grin
#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Bonapart(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by scribble: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku have jump ship
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Since Tinubu can be dining with Ribadu at the same time canversing for votes for GEJ during the 2011 election... (in wyclefs voice), say what ,say what, anything can happen...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by CharlieMaria(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Well, I have seen different pictures today statng that it was that of atiku and buhari , four different pictures now , na wa

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Rilwayne001: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by alaoeri: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fayose should hide in shame & TANoids that are spreading falsehood. Ntoor tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Jimwalex(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
well,with or without Atiku,sai GMB!!! i will advise my fellow pro-GMB not to rely so much on Turaki Adamawa.It is a known fact that over-ambition dey worry Atiku..so at this juncture anything can happen.if he stays, fine.bt if not,well,no qualms as well...all wetin me i know be say....,

Sai Buhari!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
ATIKU knows too much to be manipulated by the CLueless ones.He can't be manipulated back to The PIG Dick Pig ..
Sai Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vote Chief J K Akube as President under Society progress Progressive Political Development party (SPPPDP) come March 28th.
Thumbprint on the Goat picture ..
SPPPDP ..Food and Stomach infrastructure for the general progresd

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Rilwayne001: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
[s] Atiku is very smart.He is trying to play it safe.He wants to be on the good side of GEJ by sending his group to Support GEJ in PDP while he maintains a physical support of pa buhari.Either way who ever wins his support will be recongised and he will be safe.Head or tail atiku wins.He does not verbally attack jonathan like his uncouth partymen.

He is physically in APC but his political machinery is in PDP

This guy knows the terrian of poltics. No wonder he has survived for so long in the murkey waters of our politics and still remain relevant.

Least i forget GEJ till 2019 [/s]

Sai Buhari

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Awwal1st(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Okay..
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku simply honouring that silly document they signed

His political spirit is vested in Jonathan re-election and that will give Atiku a shot at the Presidency in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by santity100: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Politicians ... Causing troubles in this peace loving country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos / See The IED Detectors, Other Items Donated By German Govt To Nigerian Army. PICS / My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.