Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. (39527 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by summerflame(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Your case Na pathetic case. Nice English though
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
they no fit hold me for long,am like fire that can't be hold for long,unless u want to cry grin

It's like ishilove. Is crushing on me and that's her best way to tell me that grin,I can't blame her some times u are very shy. To talk to someone u love cheesy cheesy

Hahahahhahaha Funny boy
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahhahaha Funny boy
the best do have seen on Nairaland,you are an inspiration...
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Homguy(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks, but I know my bf, he would become mad and confront his dad... and I don't want that. isn't there another way to make him stop without letting my bf know.
what that heck are you doing ALONE with your bf s dad? Ladies drawing up their own doom since 19-dinosaurs :-/
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2015
jomoh:

Anytime he makes a flirtatious comment, frown face and do not reply. If he presses you for a reply give him a non encouraging one devoid of insult.

On the hugging part. Do you even have to be so close to your boyfriends father for him to be able to hug you. If he requests for one then turn your side to him. Also put your hand on ur a$$ before he reaches there to squeeze.

Lastly avoid him like a plague.

But wait o. Where does your bf always go to that you, are always alone with his dad.
prolly playing ps2 grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nelrulez(m): 1:06am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks. but the man is like really intimidating, like I even find it hard to talk to him sometimes. I don't know where in this world I'm gonna get that typa courage to talk to him about THIS embarassed
I think the best shot is to stay clear. I know how it feels to be stuck with someone who's has an intimidating personalty. Avoid been alone with him. If possible you can stop going to your bf house for the main time to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by OBlaize(f): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok now you're just playing the damsel in distress. You just showed your fiesty side with someone on this thread, you mean you can't tell an old man to scram when he has clearly crossed the line with you? Give me a break!

Help me ask her o, madam attention seeker

Mtchew

What's so hard in firmly saying no to a baba, unless of course he isn't and you find him attractive *winks*

Sometimes daddys do it best eh "eroticAngeliina" abi na Angela sef cheesy

Stand up jare and show your girl power, if d baba try nonsense again slap am and walk away...

Or like u just did earlier on someone's comment "*spit*" on him grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by InvertedHammer: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2015
If your profile picture is anything to go by, I will say that you are the one enticing and encouraging the man.

Not being judgmental, but that's the way you present yourself. Like they say, a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Change your ways. There you have it
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by OBlaize(f): 1:21am On Mar 18, 2015
tolu4you:

what is this?

That's our very own troll grin cheesy grin grin

He's fresh out of yabaleft and still learning the language of mortals, think he spoke the "sims" before grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Heartbeatmii: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Avoid him like a plague
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Truckpusher(m): 1:41am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.
A munite of silence for your boyfriend. cry
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by IYANGBALI: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Lucky you,your market dey sell o,some babes dey here nobody dey look dem side,ordinary good morning dem no dey get,Abeg make you dey chop the two and clean mouth,abi your toto get metre ni?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ManTiger(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina as in... What a name!
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by kunlenkirol(m): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa to u o, who wouldn't flirt with u. Your profile name is Erotic angelina, who wouldn't be erotic when seeing u. I will also pass sexual advances at u. Is that not what u want? Look at d way u are dressed in ur dp, that is enuf for any full blooded man to want to bleep with u. So, mind yourself o.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 18, 2015
I once broke up with someone for this reason.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by deebrain(m): 3:07am On Mar 18, 2015
ManTiger:
EroticAngelina as in... What a name!

And Jesus looked at his username and said, "he that is without sin, cast the first stone."
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
Mere looking at you, you are indeed a complete eroti.c home breaker.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mya1: 3:41am On Mar 18, 2015
njays24:
ok thanks for your help.
It's not 23401.That's the country/city phone code
Postcode is different from country code.It's like the PO box address of your area.The information is for mailing purposes.
Though Nigerian houses don't usually have a post code.You could check Google to see the post code of the area.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by nollywoodbabe: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay fair enough, I knew you can't be like that but your dressing suggested otherwise.

You shouldn't tell your boyfriend what his father is doing or has been up to just yet. What you need do is muster the courage and tell the man that you don't like the way he touches you. You can do that by first jovially saying 'daddy I am still a kid ohh, I am your daughter.' If he does it again, tell him plainly to stop it that you don't like it.

And if he continues? which he will likely do?
I say summon the Courage to not only tell the man to stop it but also tell your boyfriend. You shouldnt be responsible for their relationship. The father is the grown up here and if he decides to at like a spoilt child, then so be it. Wish you success in this
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by franugo(m): 4:25am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks, but I know my bf, he would become mad and confront his dad... and I don't want that. isn't there another way to make him stop without letting my bf know.

then obviously u are dating a KID luvundecided if he can't act maturedly 4 such a volatile situation, then he ain't worth shiiicrycry. How old is he sef
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

When he touches your ass again, boldly ask him if he was flirting with you or what?

He would choke and shame won't allow him to get close to you again.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Joenyam(m): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Simply and strongly warn the man! If he doent heed, tell ur boyfriend oh lest he finds out.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Angelou(m): 5:30am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
of course not undecided I'm not like that. I only wore that to snap.
make i hear!?, na so one olosho too talk for elegushi that other time

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Akinsz: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2015
The story na lie. She just cookd the story for people to contribute.
Ipledge:
Picture of him checking you lustfuly or i no believe...funny stories on romance section,ma so one mumu bring picture here talk say hin mama and his friend dey nack akpako
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Akinsz:
The story na lie. She just cookd the story for people to contribute.
i no believe am before
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Cock and bull story undecided undecided
See the moniker and the d.p sef. Oh! She just wore that to snap. cry
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2015
franugo:

then obviously u are dating a KID luvundecided if he can't act maturedly 4 such a volatile situation, then he ain't worth shiiicrycry. How old is he sef
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
farano:
hmmm i think the man has issues. i'll leave it at that.
EroticAngelina, Onila, Irenony, Liability.

They are the people in romance section that I do not take their posts serious.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
owolawitola:
Then whats the guarantee ur not like that? If u can put it as ur dp on nairaland where millions of pple can see it, why cant u wear it out? Therz not much difference, is there?
there is a difference. I might wear this at home, but I know where and where not to wear it.
this is naija's mentality, sorry to say this. but y'all are hypocrites! there is nothing wrong in this, as long as I don't wear it to the wrong places. I wear bumshorts, mini skirts, crop tops at home either because of the weather or just bkus I like it. its only here in Nigeria, that people see something wrong in it.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Jok3r(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2015
My dear, ah tink u re nt sensible enof, y shud u let ur suposed bf fada 2 go out wit u. Dear b wise. Brk out 4rm d rltnshp 4rm either d 2 of dem or u chose who u lov most nd stay wit.
EroticAngelina:

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Sweatlock(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by sleinadczar: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Its as simple as ABC, avoid the old man, not unless u'r enjoying the whole shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.