Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy (17954 Views)

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by iykeaniogbe(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
sarmiie:

yeah, he is........a very ignorant piece of $h!t. i've gotten used to him tho. in the song, kendrick said:

"Been feeling this way since I was 16, came to my senses
You never liked us anyway, Bleep your friendship, I meant it
I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the moon, heritage of a small village
Pardon my residence
Came from the bottom of mankind
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
I'm guardin' my feelins, I know that you feel it
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real nigga"

that part resonated with me deeply. so the next morning, after i had heard this song all night, my roommate came in to ask me something REALLY stupid....u can guess how i responded.
lol after ur response he will be like *hey king kunta am sorry*
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
lol after ur response he will be like *hey king kunta am sorry*

grin grin grin grin

he saw the evil eye i gave him.....dude quickly backtracked..
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2015
sarmiie:

grin grin grin grin

he saw the evil eye i gave him.....dude quickly backtracked..
lol were u based?
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 4:14am On Apr 16, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
lol were u based?

u.s.a bro

u??
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by iykeaniogbe(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2015
sarmiie:

u.s.a bro

u??
wow am a Nigerian in Nigeria...
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
wow am a Nigerian in Nigeria...

bros of life.

chop knuckle..
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
sarmiie:

aiit......cool

just listen to those tracks and give me some feedback on what you think..

bruhhh! kendrick lamars album is d bomb..

" the blacker the berry" made me hate white people like hell.. his lyrics are so challenging..

"said they treat me like a slave, cah'
me black
Woi, we feel a whole heap of pain,
cah' we black
And man a say they put me in a
chain, cah' we black
Imagine now, big gold chain full of
rocks
How you no see the whip, left scars
pon' me back
But now we have a big whip, parked
pon' the block
All them say we doomed from the
start, cah' we black"

i also like the part where he said.
"i came from the bottom of mankind"

" You hate my people, I can tell cause
it's threats when I see you
I can tell cause your ways deceitful
Know I can tell because you're in love
with the Desert Eagle"

i like "king kunta" too, the beat of the song is somehow funny.

Hood politics is cool!

"comlexion"

i think Rapsody killed the song, i did not really feel kendrick in the song..

i must confess, this album is like trying to turn me into a racist.

i listened to a couple of "the weeknd" songs, my mind was not there though, something just kept telling me to listen to "The blacker the berry"

i cant seem to get enough of the song
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
vickerz:

bruhhh! kendrick lamars album is d bomb..

" the blacker the berry" made me hate white people like hell.. his lyrics are so challenging..

"said they treat me like a slave, cah'
me black
Woi, we feel a whole heap of pain,
cah' we black
And man a say they put me in a
chain, cah' we black
Imagine now, big gold chain full of
rocks
How you no see the whip, left scars
pon' me back
But now we have a big whip, parked
pon' the block
All them say we doomed from the
start, cah' we black"

i also like the part where he said.
"i came from the bottom of mankind"

" You hate my people, I can tell cause
it's threats when I see you
I can tell cause your ways deceitful
Know I can tell because you're in love
with the Desert Eagle"

i like "king kunta" too, the beat of the song is somehow funny.

Hood politics is cool!

"comlexion"

i think Rapsody killed the song, i did not really feel kendrick in the song..

i must confess, this album is like trying to turn me into a racist.

i listened to a couple of "the weeknd" songs, my mind was not there though, something just kept telling me to listen to "The blacker the berry"

i cant seem to get enough of the song

heheheheheheheheh

you cant listen to "the blacker the berry", then go off to "the weeknd" so quickly..
it is a huge no no.
there's a lot of negative energy in "the blacker the berry". to transmute that to sex, or relaxation (the weeknd songs) is ultra-difficult.

yeah, the song does make u feel some kinda way against whites. it's even making me feel vexed about south-africa. if we dont love ourselves, how is the world gonna love us??
anyway, i use it as my motivation.anytime i start feeling insecure over my accent, or some fool asks me ridiculous questions bout nigeria, or i feel tired but i want to hit the books, i play "the blacker the berry".

king kunta....is more of letting people know that africans are the kings, hence the name "kunta". i think its south african or ethiopian.. it's an attempt to get rid of self-directed hatred many blacks feel by saying that we were once kings, and we r still kings.

hood politics.....i think that's just for the hood, to let people know that he hasnt left his roots, and compton is still in his heart. he isnt selling out.

complexion........i diidnt really vibe to it. i'll listen again and tell u what i think.

you know, i think its very likely kendrick has actually killed someone.
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
sarmiie:

heheheheheheheheh

you cant listen to "the blacker the berry", then go off to "the weeknd" so quickly..
it is a huge no no.
there's a lot of negative energy in "the blacker the berry". to transmute that to sex, or relaxation (the weeknd songs) is ultra-difficult.

yeah, the song does make u feel some kinda way against whites. it's even making me feel vexed about south-africa. if we dont love ourselves, how is the world gonna love us??
anyway, i use it as my motivation.anytime i start feeling insecure over my accent, or some fool asks me ridiculous questions bout nigeria, or i feel tired but i want to hit the books, i play "the blacker the berry".

king kunta....is more of letting people know that africans are the kings, hence the name "kunta". i think its south african or ethiopian.. it's an attempt to get rid of self-directed hatred many blacks feel by saying that we were once kings, and we r still kings.

hood politics.....i think that's just for the hood, to let people know that he hasnt left his roots, and compton is still in his heart. he isnt selling out.

complexion........i diidnt really vibe to it. i'll listen again and tell u what i think.

cheesy
sarmiie:

heheheheheheheheh

it is a huge no no.

lol, y do u say so,? is it cos of his lyrics in hood politics...

i just think hes pouring out his mind..
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Smoke some weed and listen to Bobby McFerrin:Freedom Is A Voice... My best song of all times.
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sageb: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
1)better in time by leona lewis. 2) time to grow by lemar 3)breath again by toni braxton 4)love takes time by mariah carey 5)if i could be where by Enya. These ar classical songs any time.
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
vickerz:
cheesy

lol, y do u say so,? is it cos of his lyrics in hood politics...

i just think hes pouring out his mind..

he also said it in the blacker the berry

"that shit made me kill a n**** blacker than me"

i also watched his interview on mtv with ron chapman. when he was talking bout it, there was so much emotion in his eyes.....

i honestly think he has.....hood life is really rough.
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2015
sarmiie:

he also said it in the blacker the berry

"that shit made me kill a n**** blacker than me"

i also watched his interview on mtv with ron chapman. when he was talking bout it, there was so much emotion in his eyes.....

i honestly think he has.....hood life is really rough.

yeah it is rough, u in brooklyn or where
?
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 3:29am On Apr 17, 2015
vickerz:

yeah it is rough, u in brooklyn or where
?

texas, bro..
tryna make a better life for meself...

i hope jcole and kendrick collabo.
'twould be awesome.

so, u schooling, bro??
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
sarmiie:

texas, bro..
tryna make a better life for meself...

i hope jcole and kendrick collabo.
'twould be awesome.

so, u schooling, bro??

yh, im schooling here, re u schooling in the states?
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by sarmiie(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
vickerz:

yh, im schooling here, re u schooling in the states?

same here, yeah....

what course r u studying
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2015
sarmiie:

same here, yeah....

what course r u studying

mass comm,

.wah abt u, and wich schl
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by dagentility(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
hensben:
Ekwe remix- original stereo man ft terry tha rap man.
hahahhahahaha, guy is this song suppose to make him high or comfort him or giv him solace
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by rexbuton: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Ravenwolf:

I will surely get the song... i hope it blows my mind! grin

By the way which song would you say is your best ever??

Have you listened to it now? maybe I am too sentimental about coldplay cry

Anyway, my best song of all time? It's USELU DRIVER'S DANCE BAND led by OSARO NOMAYO LP ''COMPILATIONS'' (AGBALE RECORDS AGR1007 Nigeria)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4w5b0vSXQ
Rather sad that you may not understand what is being sung except you are bini of course.. The bass lines are brilliant

The song makes me miss the old days and innocence lost
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2015
sarmiie:

bros of life.

chop knuckle..
lol I reciprocate
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
sia ft the weekend- elastic heart remix my- give into me gavy NJ - remember zia -bad habit is a Korean song played in a man called god
Re: Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy by NelsonNeo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Go get yourself Chris Brown's 'F.A.M.E' album and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.