Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,132 members, 7,900,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. (1069 Views)

Black November - Struggle for the Niger Delta Trailer (Jeta Amata) / "BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata / 'Amazing Grace': The Movie By Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by okwanuzo3(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2009
Can anyone tell me the name of the movie produced or directed about 5 years ago by jeta amata featuring eedris abdulkarim, grace amah, keppy ekpeyong, ernest asuzu and genevieve.
Thanks
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by MrCrackles(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
My Pikin! cheesy
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by okwanuzo3(f): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2009
no it isn't.
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
Okoro cheesy
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by okwanuzo3(f): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
Only serious replies pls.
I want to prove to a friend that some nigerian movies are not too bad, and that's one movie i quite liked apart from Violated.
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by MrCrackles(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
Okro Soup! cheesy
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by otobiloba1(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2009
the title is;is this love

it was wack

jeta has advanced past dat now
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by MadMax1(f): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
Yeah, you might try his Amazing Grace. I haven't seen it,but I hear he 'tried'. Which either meant it was good or he copied some Occidental filmmaker very well indeed.
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2009
okwanuzo3:

Can anyone tell me the name of the movie produced or directed about 5 years ago by jeta amata featuring eedris abdulkarim, grace amah, keppy ekpeyong, ernest asuzu and genevieve.
Thanks

It has to be the most pathetic movie i have ever seen from Nollywood.
I saw it some 4 years ago and Eedris was just a tosser throughout.
Can't remember the title cos even a dolt wouldn't watch it twice. . .
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by KarmaMod(f): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2009
Plenty of movies to prove that not all Naija are trash but Amata movies are not it

Best bet is Yoruba movies by Kelani

Dont want witchcraft and such, try Abeni. was shown at Tribeca Film Festival here in NY. Good movie. It's translated if that's a problem

You could also try "After The Vow"
Re: Name Of Jeta Amata's Movie Required. by Moneyss: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
all nigerian movies are all usless and meaning less

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did Big Brother Africa Make From The Chase? / Watch Two Brides And A Baby FREE Courtsey [@ibakatv & @alotedas_blog] / CNN Commits Blunder Over Ebola Virus Spread In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.