Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Kerosene Sales Opportunity! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kerosene Sales Opportunity! (1526 Views)

Kerosene Business In Nigeria: Requirements And How To Get Started / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by folaberinjo: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am set for kerosene biusness. Shop, tanks, drums, measuring cups and sales girl all set. What's left is a supplier. Interested suppliers should post contact here or text contact and amount /litter to 08038447765 as am looking forward to buy and keep buying from the cheapest. Am financially ready, 5000 litters around Adegbayi ibadan.
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by otubujohn(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Welcome onboard sir. 08067701917. It has no particular amount. Where are you based
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by folaberinjo: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Ibadan
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by ddestiny20(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
interested but little quantity i reside at ikotun egbe in Lagos state.
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by Aladeope: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls call dis number they will supply you at cheaper rate 0805 227 2638. mr biola from haykay
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by folaberinjo: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
ddestiny20:
interested but little quantity i reside at ikotun egbe in Lagos state.

What is the least quantity you can supply to ibadan and what is THE PRICE /ltr. I Could network with colleague so you supply us together that is if we are comfortable with your price.
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by Diablo666: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
also interested in possible suppliers around Abuja
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by Nelton(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
folaberinjo:

What is the least quantity you can supply to ibadan and what is THE PRICE /ltr. I Could network with colleague so you supply us together that is if we are comfortable with your price.
I can supply you up to 10, 000 litres. What is yout mode of payment?
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by folaberinjo: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nelton:

I can supply you up to 10, 000 litres. What is yout mode of payment?
send your account details. Mtcheew. I don't know how payment comes into negotiation that has not been concluded.
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by dreu2fine(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Serious and genuine buyers for BLCO,LPFO,DPK AND AGO NEEEDED both trucking and marine.
We also deliver.
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by Onakomaya: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Y cant some give a price per litre fo supply of kerosene...
pls need genuine cheap prices per litre....
Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by Nelton(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
folaberinjo:
send your account details. Mtcheew. I don't know how payment comes into negotiation that has not been concluded.
I would assume that you are new to this business and that is why I will overlook your comment. However please be informed that mode of payment is also part of negotiations in products distribution and supply. By mode of payment I mean how are you paying is it payment on delivery that is I supply you and you pay immediately you get the product. Or are you paying me after sometime, because all that s going to affect the pricing. If for example you paying as soon as I deliver, then its going to be a lot cheaper than if you are paying me after some time because in that case you are going to be tying down my money so you see why it is necessary to know the mode of payment. So pls be informed

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene Sales Opportunity! by folaberinjo: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nelton:

I would assume that you are new to this business and that is why I will overlook your comment. However please be informed that mode of payment is also part of negotiations in products distribution and supply. By mode of payment I mean how are you paying is it payment on delivery that is I supply you and you pay immediately you get the product. Or are you paying me after sometime, because all that s going to affect the pricing. If for example you paying as soon as I deliver, then its going to be a lot cheaper than if you are paying me after some time because in that case you are going to be tying down my money so you see why it is necessary to know the mode of payment. So pls be informed
Thanks for the patience. I will pay at point of delivery, and as the relationship grows, I could even pay before delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The State In Nigeria Wil You Find This Kind Of Shoprite / Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? / Trading In Stockfish And Crayfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.