Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Website Review: Www.tubosun.de - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review: Www.tubosun.de (950 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by gwatala(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2006
What do you think?
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by yombaloggz(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2006
I only saw an error messsage in Dutch, German or whatever.
Do something about that, buddy.
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by Macwebs(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hello Man
You're not serious,How could you send us a link to a site that is under construction. Your head dey shake. You should understand we are'nt playing neither are we joking in this category(webmasters). Wake up for your own good. cool
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by gwatala(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2006
Macwebs,

Na you sabi o. The site is NOW under construction. If you had come earlier, you would have seen something there.

Shakey head? I don't think so.
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by my2cents(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2006
gwatala,

So this begs the question:
Suppose Bayern Munich (I use this team based on your domain extension grin) said they would be opening their new stadium, in time for the world cup, on a certain date. Then suppose again that they were to play FC Barcelona for an opening match. If you went to that stadium on that date and rather than a stadium full of pple, you see a sign that says "Achtung! (the only german I know grin) Under construction", how wd you feel?

I think it is rather rude of you to ask us to take time out of our busy schedule to do something for you *for free* and then have nothing to show for it.

Am just saying
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by gwatala(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2006
My2cents,

You did not READ my last post, or maybe you didn't UNDERSTAND it wink !

This would be my own analogy: Bayern played Barcelona at a stadium that remained good until after the match due to, whatever. You then visit the stadium after the match. The only thing you'd likely find there is: Achtung!

For that I apologise. You'll have to come again when "achtung" is finally put down. Nice try.
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by my2cents(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
Then ur post wasn't "usable". It does beg the question: y bother posting a site review only to take the site down afterwards. Abi, u rnt aware of the research that shows that users don't like the "Under construction" message?

Anyways, I will admit that I scan posts and so didn't catch what you said. I saw your first post and went to your site right away, b4, reading what was below. Then again, if I were you, I would go for "evolution" and not "revolution" with respect to your website development - work on sections at a time, instead of shutting the entire site down.

Now, since I c u r good with analogies, I have one last one for you cool

Bayern opens its new stadium, its a hit. Pple flock to it in droves. Others book it for concerts, etc. The word spreads about how "cool" it is. Even CNN does a piece about it. All of a sudden, someone decides that there aren't enough toilet facilities and management agrees to add 100 more. Rather than cordon off the section to be worked on though, management, in its infinite wisdom, decides to shut down the entire stadium.

Now, the abv wdnt make sense to me grin
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by gwatala(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
My2cents,

We agree. It wouldn't make sense to me either, except if the shutting down of the stadium had to do with redesigning the WHOLE interior, the seats and everything else that had become worn due to the crowd size of the first match.

But I get your drift and appreciate your points. I'll keep them in mind.

Thanks for taking your time. I'll tell you when www.tubosun.de is ready for viewing. For now I want to ask how one can put pictures on a blog page. I have a blog at blogger.com and I can't find an easier/faster way to upload pictures other than html tags. Can you help here?
Re: Website Review: Www.tubosun.de by my2cents(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2006
Well, I come from the "old school" so all I would know is hand-coding it onto your blog. If there is a better way, I am willing to learn grin

(1) (Reply)

Sending Personalise Emails. How ???? / Who Wants A Cheap But Beautiful And Compact Website? / World Organisation Of Webmaster Certification & 1 Year Bsc(hons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.