Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ (2025 Views)

BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by hollandis(f): 5:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Many people thought Netanyahu ,the incumbent would lose but he not only won but won gallantly.

Keep on smear campaigning APC

GEJ till 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by TI1919(m): 5:34am On Mar 18, 2015
The west will always loss most especially when you attack someone that does not attack you back.
God will stand for his people no matter what.
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by Beesluv: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Josephine!!!
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by liftedberry: 5:47am On Mar 18, 2015
hollandis:
Many people thought Netanyahu ,the incumbent would lose but he not only won but won gallantly.

GEJ till 2019
Trying to compare netanyahu to gejis like trying to compare a three story building to the efile tower in paris.....

Only if you know what Natanyahu is known for....

He likes his poo more than corruption..and he only moves and work with transparent men and women..

6 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by okosodo: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Isrealis are God's people, attack them and be desytroyed

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by centmichael101(m): 5:51am On Mar 18, 2015
#Gejwinsit
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by trotsky2: 5:53am On Mar 18, 2015
okosodo:
Isrealis are God's people, attack them and be desytroyed
children of the devil you mean? An accursed race of land grabbing evil doers

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by jumas(m): 5:57am On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
may Allah curse you, the christians and the jews angry
cuz of ur statement GMB has lost one vote

5 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by OtunbaJega: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2015
jumas:

Where did he mention GMB?..u fooool

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2015
jumas:

Those are the caliber of people supporting Buhari.Right now I am celebrating Netanyahu's victory with tequila and lime.

Up Netanyahu
Up PDP
Up GEJ
Up federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:

I hope the moderators and anti-terrorist watchdogs are watching you wink
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by okosodo: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
You must be a muslim, wild beasts of the deserts, thats how the
bible classified you

7 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2015
wetin concern naija with Israel?

Jonathan is gone

RIP
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by hollandis(f): 6:06am On Mar 18, 2015
okosodo:
bible classified you

You must learn to tolerate illiterates,they are indefatigably dull

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by Pavore9: 6:09am On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:

it just 5.51 a.m (time of your post) and your day has already started with cursing. The God l serve will continue to bless all men of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by 1miccza: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Pavore9:

it just 5.51 a.m (time of your post) and your day has already started with cursing. The God l serve will continue to bless all men of peace.

Amen
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by dave2meek(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
That's how change will stop after march 28
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by psucc(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2015
liftedberry:

Trying to compare netanyahu to gejis like trying to compare a three story building to the efile tower in paris.....

Only if you know what Natanyahu is known for....

He likes his poo more than corruption..and he only moves and work with transparent men and women..

Pls donate or nominate just one person or two even from APC and let's look at his records.

I doubt if we would have any. Sentiment apart.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
Allah is a dead thing, it can't curse because it has no power. the highest you can do after reading this is to stage a rally and loot shops and kill! ôya start, I don tallk finish.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by otokx(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2015
The person we all think we win shall loose so says the Apostle.
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by koperatemc(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
I hate it wen pple like you say such trash..cant you ever be matured for once,must u always show you re not educated..i thot we discussed ds much earlier n you promised me u wil stop...I beg of u embrace peace.. God bless Nigeria #March4Buhari
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by gabriel212: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
hollandis:

GEJ till 2019
I assume u dont understand politics so let me educate u.
Natanyahu is love by the jews coz his govt has help contain the palestine
he has submitted a bill to readress landed property act in isreal to prevent palestine from holding property
he help to decimate hamas rise
increase tax collection from palestine n prevent their no in parliament.
he reduce palestine voting right in order to contain them
Netanyahu is only hated by the palestine n the jew bliv if he is out of power the palestine would gain prominence
so stop ur hallucinating victory for gej
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by trotsky2: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
koperatemc:
I hate it wen pple like you say such trash..cant you ever be matured for once,must u always show you re not educated..i thot we discussed ds much earlier n you promised me u wil stop...I beg of u embrace peace.. God bless Nigeria #March4Buhari
no such promise was made to you and being 'educated' is subjective. May Allah curse Buhari too! angry
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by trotsky2: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Allah is a dead thing, it can't curse because it has no power. the highest you can do after reading this is to stage a rally and loot shops and kill! ôya start, I don tallk finish.
our cutlasses and knives are being sharpened as i type, the dogs and baboons will surely get whats coming to them insha Allah. Allah is wise and all knowing
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by trotsky2: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
okosodo:
bible classified you
the bible is a falsified piece of literature shoved down the throat of the christians and jews. Allah is not pleased with them angry
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by Controlled(f): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
our cutlasses and knives are being sharpened as i type, the dogs and baboons will surely get whats coming to them insha Allah. Allah is wise and all knowing

dis is not a muslim....a PDP impostor... grin
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by trotsky2: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
hollandis:

I hope the moderators and anti-terrorist watchdogs are watching you wink
im not scared of no MOD. One of them banned me of recent for like 6 weeks and it still didnt changed my views towards those people. i dont want to mention her name but she's such a despicable witch like you sad
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
see yourself! don't forget you will die by that same cutlass! bloody cultist claiming Islam religion.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by kay1one2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:

You'll die sooner than later!
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by kay1one2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:
the bible is a falsified piece of literature shoved down the throat of the christians and jews. Allah is not pleased with them angry

You'll perish very soon!
Re: Netanyahu Of Isreal Wins Again.Just Like GEJ Will Win Again till 2019 UP GEJ by kay1one2(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
trotsky2:

Hopeless low life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America / Endemic Poverty, Unemployment Persist As Nig. Govt Waste N34.4trillion In 7 Year / Obasanjo Where Are The 1000 Snipers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.