Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) (10553 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo) / Meet The Man Who Has Enlarged His P*nis With Silicone Injections To Half A Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Click Likes if you feel ladies should be contented with what they have.

Shares if you feel butt is not for everyone.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Good for them
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by valmunich(m): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Shet! This is pretty irritating angry

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
I love my flat bum bum embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by spookem(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2015
missberrypop5:
You better start wearing butt pad grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2015
She was okay before that "shit"

BTW......."Big" Butt is not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2015
spookem:
You better start wearing butt pad grin
my husby loves me just the way i am tongue

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by braine(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Oh dear.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Odogwuskido(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Checking out a gal,I don't give a damn about da ass cause its full of sh*t! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
I don't care what they did to make the buty big but I will enjoy it while it last

When
It goes bad
I go bad too

OYO state is a state governed for ur self. by ur self. on ur sef and with ur sf

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by 7footre(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Dem neva chi chum chin
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by hemanoel01(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
The yanshes are fallen #shakara don end
oloyolo:
I don't care what they did to make the buty big but I will enjoy it while it last
When
It goes bad
I go bad too
OYO state is a state governed for ur self. by ur self. on ur sef and with ur sf
The yanshes are fallen #shakara don end
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by dahunsy(f): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Coughs*** clears throat#
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by temisukanmi(f): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
This is so irritating, don't know why girls cant just be contented with what God gave them... smh cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by twerkjack: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
My dear lookin at these photos, I'd rather leave with my flat bottom! Maybe try to have a winning attitude by doin somethin useful with it, something them fat chicks can't do. ....

Maybe MODELLING!

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
missberrypop5:
my husby loves me just the way i am tongue
Yeah baby, I love you just the way you are. kiss kiss

Except I don't know why I always feel this strong urge to grab a vaseline each time I check Rokiatu's Dp. cry cry

FriedPlantain
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yeah baby, I love you just the way you are. kiss kiss

But I don't know why I always feel this strong urge to grab a vaseline each time I check Rokiatu's Dp. cry cry

FriedPlantain
I don't know why every time I come across your name, I feel hungry. grin
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
angry angry
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by XketchDesigns(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Eseohe23:
She was okay before that "shit"

BTW......."Big" Butt is not for everyone.
All this hypocrites, Them being forming natural.

That your hair no b fix u fix am? Abeggi!!
Come dey pose like someone who's crippled.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
XketchDesigns:

All this hypocrites, Them being forming natural.

That your hair no b fix u fix am? Abeggi!!
Come dey pose like someone who's crippled.
Same to your sister grin

I'm very sure u ve one.......hope u don't go forcing her to go for a butt implants tongue cos it's your type dat encourage such

Top of d noon to you....
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by keddyluv(f): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
This ikebe go put you for trouble, oooooooooooh Ikebe, this ikebe go land you for wahala tongue
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
I won't look at the pic cos I know it will be a disgusting or eerie sight
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Qualer: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:

Time for a new pikcha - doncha think? (rubbing palms together while licking lips in anticipation)!
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by ellahzy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jeeeeeez!... Thats so bad.sad
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fake or natural aint none of my business...I just want em in the right size and shape...but clean too and am ok...with em big butt on my face...I aint got no worries...
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
When am actually thinking of cutting off some of mine tongue
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
That last pix eh..... I reserve my comment
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by XketchDesigns(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Eseohe23:

Same to your sister grin

I'm very sure u ve one.......hope u don't go forcing her to go for a butt implants tongue cos it's your type dat encourage such

Top of d noon to you....
My sister can never fix fake hair or anything fake for that matter.

My sister, top of d day to u.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Imagine those butts being revealed to a guy at Konji hour grin, mehn d Kongi go run Mad I mean run from Calabar to Lagos .grin
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by boman2014: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
missberrypop5:
you better.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
missberrypop5:

seconded
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
But she was very okay na. Did she wnated to be "extra okay"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Cute Teenage Nollywood Actress With Big Boobs. / Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal / Photos : Meet The Stars Behind The Biggest Boobs In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.