Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (150531 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
ShootingStar88:
i'm still expecting advices. thanks
waala dey o
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Seatony: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Pls can the date of birth on my Nigerian passport be changed without the WAEC certificate?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Seatony:
Pls can the date of birth on my Nigerian passport be changed without the WAEC certificate?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by drdeeeeee: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
ShootingStar88:
Good morning everyone, please I have this challenge and i'll appreciate your useful responses.

I applied for my first international passport( e-passport) about 6years ago but because of the information I didn't have then, I used 1986 as my year of birth but now I want to change it to the normal 1985 because all other credentials have 1985.

I waited for the passport to expire which it has last February, so i'm willing to do a new one but all those I spoke to said I can't change the year of birth because once I do the BIOMETRICS, it will bring up all my data even if I don't show my expired passport

Please kindly advise on the steps to take to change this or even contacts that can help. I don't even mind going to Abuja for this thing to change.

thanks house. This is what ignorance can cause.

cc. Justwise
[quote][/quote] were you able to effect the changes? Do you already have visa issued on the passport and were you able to use your new passport to travel?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Austin1031(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thanks
keneguae:

Your passport doesn't have to expire before any details can be changed. It is your choice when you decide to do it.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by uptimum123(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pls house there is a dob mistake on my cousins passport and he is confused on how to go about it, the thing is he was a minor (15yrs) when he got the passport but didn't use it to travel out, so he is thinking of getting a new passport entirely with at least a change of just one name instead of going to Abuja to rectify it to save cost,... The problem now is that he doesn't remember if he thumbprinted that day or not... So pls house do minors thumbprint when getting a new passport?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mzkolawole: 11:41pm On May 18, 2019
DisturbingEU:
Don't fall for his scam it can never be done in Lagos, just take all your time and go down to Abj.. I did mine there, got it in 2weeks.

Please how did you go about it? Do you have any contact that can assist.. Thanks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mzkolawole: 11:47pm On May 18, 2019
MabraO:
It is not easy got my P last month.
Cos if the amount I paid I cant direct anybody to the immigration office that guy _________ but he did the job.

Please how much did you pay please
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mzkolawole: 11:53pm On May 18, 2019
omolorlarh:

I hope it can be changed. I want to change my date of birth but most people are saying I have to go to Abuja and spend over 100k.

I sent a pm to you.

Please have you been able to effect the change now
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 1:22am On May 19, 2019
mzkolawole:

Please were you still able to effect the changes? If yes how did you do about it

have not done it yet bro
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2019
mzkolawole:

Please have you been able to effect the change now
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lovelygrl: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pls apart from weac do they accept any other document? If yeah, is TEMPORARY document acceptable

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.