Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,276 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (150101 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by uptimum123(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Have you paid him?

smokers:

I'll advise you to be careful about it. the immigration officer I got to do mine has been playing games with me for the past three months.
he just suddenly told me today that he is no longer processing it. and I need it in less than a month time.
Nigeria is really a cursed country.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smokers: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
uptimum123:
Have you paid him?

Yes I have
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by uptimum123(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Die he refund you?.... also have you gotten another person to help you with it

smokers:

Yes I have
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Yungbitz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
How easy and what does it require to change the name on my my international passport? What would it cost ?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Damzydaymond19: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pls I need to change both my surname and my dob on my international passport although i have never used it to travel before. Pls house how can I go about this in other to get a new one fast
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's possible bro...

Damzydaymond19:
Pls I need to change both my surname and my dob on my international passport although i have never used it to travel before. Pls house how can I go about this in other to get a new one fast
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Damzydaymond19: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2019
emror4u:
It's possible bro...

Thanks alot
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
My guy changed his dob in Ogun state without waec he paid 150k. That's the passport he's using now he even renewed it the last time we saw. Listen anything is possible in Naija even PMB dont have waec, all you need it money and connection. I'm planning on changing my dob soon in Ogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by bukie040(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hello house, pls HELP, I applied for change of name due to marital status online and also paid for d admin fee online. I'm currently waiting for approval but meanwhile I discovered DAT where dey require surname as it is on my official document, I still filled my previous name. I'm feeling have made a mistake, pls how do I rectify this before I get approval. Pls I urgently need answer. Tnks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Damzydaymond19: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2019
bukie040:
Hello house, pls HELP, I applied for change of name due to marital status online and also paid for d admin fee online. I'm currently waiting for approval but meanwhile I discovered DAT where dey require surname as it is on my official document, I still filled my previous name. I'm feeling have made a mistake, pls how do I rectify this before I get approval. Pls I urgently need answer. Tnks

Changing just name can be done in state....not neccesarily you go to abuja... so I think you should you can go to the immigration office in the state where you are an narrate your problem. They will be able to help...sha hold money.... coz that's the only language they understand
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by KristaPretty(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2019
FF
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by morgang(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Knight2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
I ask d same question last time u ppl delete my comment... why?? omolorlarh
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by ThatDopeEhis: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
omolorlarh:

Yes

Pls how dis you get it done? And how long did it take ?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by ThatDopeEhis: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
bukie040:

You can change your surname anywhere, my wife did her’s in ikoyi and it was successful
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by ThatDopeEhis: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
ceedon007:
[Please can u direct me how u did it and if possible the contact of the person.
I want to do it for my sister who is in America.
quote author=Josephchukwumaeze post=61121263]well i have been reading alot of comments here,and i have not be enable to say anything because i had the same issue and it on process,i wanna be sure of the office handling my case before i can comment anything....but i am very happy to comment here that my year of birth in my passport has been changed and they charged me 170k and plus the transport and hotel expensive in abuja and giving out money for recharge card,it up to 250k but i am happy i finally get it done,i was in abuja last to weeks for capture and i got my passport yesterday,i can asisst anybody in the same condition with mine if you want...pm me smiley smiley

Bruh, I need assistance with mine, what’s up

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.