Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! (2583 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2015
I have been hearing about muhammed marrying aisha at the age of 6 and consummating the marriage when she was 9..

My question is, [size=20] Do you think this very act of the prophet (muhammed) was right or moral..?

Would you give away your sister or daughter to an older man in marriage at that tender age?

In your capacity as a human, do you think you can do this same very act of marrying a 6year old and consummating it when she is still as young as 9?
[/size]

sincere answers pls and no insults cus no harm was intended...
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ftc! grin
Jesus is Lord!
Mohammed is a riffraff!
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:
Ftc! grin
Jesus is Lord!
Mohammed is a riffraff!
The bible Jesus is fake. He is a facking murrafucker. He no go better for anybody wey dey feed us bullsheets in d bible.

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
The bible Jesus is fake. He is a facking murrafucker. He no go better for anybody wey dey feed us bullsheets in d bible.

Go on and believe in your pedophile mohammed who can't even be said to be a scientist talk much less of being able to prophesy!

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Go on and believe in your pedophile mohammed who can't even be said to be a scientist talk much less of being able to prophesy!
Bible Jesus is a very dirty being and wretched man. Who wants to associate with that tongue

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Bible Jesus is a very dirty being and wretched man. Who wants to associate with that tongue

Answer the question from the post! That should give you a better insight into how re.tarded moh'd was!
A nymphomaniac! Pedophile. Homosexual. Terrorist. Re.tard!

3 Likes

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:

Your body odour is strong enough to be percieved from my pc! cry

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Your body odour is strong enough to be percieved from my pc! cry
Your momma stinks.
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Answer the question from the post! That should give you a better insight into how re.tarded moh'd was!
A nymphomaniac! Pedophile. Homosexual. Terrorist. Re.tard!
Go and die with bible Jesus. Na Satan go nail both of u again on the cross.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Your momma stinks.

Yours would have been moh'd's sex slave in his time!
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Yours would have been moh'd's sex slave in his time!
Your momma stinks from her pu55iy. Lol.
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Go and die with bible Jesus. Na Satan go nail both of u again on the cross.

Pedophiles attract one another! Or is there another reason why you're in islam other than the fact you're attracted to moh'd's pedophilia and barbarism? !
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Your momma stinks from her pu55iy. Lol.

Well the typical muslim! Dumb. Re.tarded!
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Pedophiles attract one another! Or is there another reason why you're in islam other than the fact you're attracted to moh'd's pedophilia and barbarism? !
Yes. Because I can't associate with a man dying on the cross endlessly.

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=20]Okay please Kay1one2 and Alienvirus please both you should stop this childish insults and bigoted talks... The op was a simple question that didn't call for any insult...If you have nothing to contribute just keep quiet and read other people's comment...[/size]

Alienvirus if you are a muslem i will love to see your answers (opinions on the three questions above please.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by kay1one2(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Yes. Because I can't associate with a man dying on the cross endlessly.

You didn't get the info about his resurrection! Your eternal damnation awaits!
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
He resurrected only in your flat head.
kay1one2:

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

ok please kay1one2 it's ok... i have once been a christian before (not too long ago) this is not how to preach...Lets face the op please..smiley
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
He resurrected only in your flat head.

And you please stop the insults and trash talking... the op was a simple question these exchange of words are very childish both of you... please if you are a muslim address the questions, if you are not just please stop the trash talking and read other people's answers ? smiley
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

And you please stop the insults and trash talking... the op was a simple question these exchange of words are very childish both of you... please if you are a muslim address the questions, if you are not just please stop the trash talking and read other people's answers ? smiley
Are u embarrassed? Tell that facker to shut it. You were happy with his first comment and sad with my last comment. You Christians believe you can hurl insults at will. Muslims won't reply because Jesus is their prophet. But the lad portrayed in bible as Jesus, a no no.
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Are u embarrassed? Tell that facker to shut it.

its ok please calm down... he is no longer talking... please oya address the op bro smiley
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

its ok please calm down... he is no longer talking... please oya address the op bro smiley
Ok na. I dey come.
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by Ngasky(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
No he married her at 6 and taken to her matrimony home at 9. And that does not mean he slept with her at that time. In Islam There are things that a wife must know before having sex with her husband.
Also It is forbidden to have sex with a girl that did not start mensturating. Can a 9 years old girl mensturate?
Most girls start mensturation at 13-15 years.
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:
I have been hearing about muhammed marrying aisha at the age of 6 and consummating the marriage when she was 9..

My question is, [size=20] Do you think this very act of the prophet (muhammed) was right or moral..?

Would you give away your sister or daughter to an older man in marriage at that tender age?

In your capacity as a human, do you think you can do this same very act of marrying a 6year old and consummating it when she is still as young as 9?
[/size]

sincere answers pls and no insults cus no harm was intended...
How old was Mary when she conceived Jesus?

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
How old was Mary when she conceived Jesus?

This does not answer the question...

and i dont know how old she was when she conceived Jesus..

and i am not a christian..

#I am an atheist... smiley
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ngasky:
No he married her at 6 and taken to her matrimony home at 9. And that does not mean he slept with her at that time. In Islam There are things that a wife must know before having sex with her husband.
Also It is forbidden to have sex with a girl that did not start mensturating. Can a 9 years old girl mensturate?
Most girls start mensturation at 13-15 years.

Very good... so he actually really married her at 6?

Took her home at 9……?

What exactly was muhammed thinking marrying a girl that little?

Can you marry a girl at that age?

Do you think it's moral to do so?

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by alienvirus: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
When can you say a woman has attained puberty?
johnydon22:

Very good... so he actually really married her at 6?
Took her home at 9……?
What exactly was muhammed thinking marrying a girl that little?
Can you marry a girl at that age?
Do you think it's moral to do so?
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
When can you say a woman has attained puberty?

A woman can start puberty at 13………so?

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by davien(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

A woman can start puberty at 13………so?
That isn't even the case.....the case is, is giving a child who doesn't/hasn't had the time to develop out for marriage a moral thing?
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
davien:
That isn't even the case.....the case is, is giving a child who doesn't/hasn't had the time to develop out for marriage a moral thing?

Thats clearly my question in the op... but i am waiting for him to come out.. let me hear what he has to say.. smiley
Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by hercules07: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Thats clearly my question in the op... but i am waiting for him to come out.. let me hear what he has to say.. smiley

Though I do not care about religion, you need to know that we are talking about a thousand years ago, the culture then was for the female kid to be given out very early, I think they were treated as commodity, also, a lot of the marriages had to do with building alliances, something the western powers did as well.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
hercules07:

Though I do not care about religion, you need to know that we are talking about a thousand years ago, the culture then was for the female kid to be given out very early, I think they were treated as commodity, also, a lot of the marriages had to do with building alliances, something the western powers did as well.

Do you find this to be right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was There Ever Nothing? part 2 (something) / Domestic Violence In Islam / For Believers: A Thread For Biblical Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.