Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) (59731 Views)

Uniben Girl Stabs Fellow Girl Over Boyfriend Issue -see Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by itsdumebi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
A young man,Moses Eric was stabbed to death by his girlfriend yesterday at the DS ICT polytechnic in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Moses and his girlfriend reportedly had a quarrel and in the process of arguing, the girl dashed to her room, returned with a knife and stabbed the late Moses in his chest.

From what i gathered, the girl is already in custody.
http://itsdumebi.com/exclusive-photos-girl-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-ict-polytechnic-abeokuta/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by pretydiva(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
My goodness shocked..wat exactly is happening 2 my belove country. Where ve we gone wrong .. God pls save us frm untimely n premature death

66 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wasted life.

May God deliver us from evil

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by adanduka: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
From what you gathered
Gather correct news o cry

7 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by CountDracula(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wonderful... *meanwhile, davido is singing: dis our love go sharp like knife (incase of incasity)*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by shaddi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
What has he profit to have a girlfriend and loose his precious soul #vanity

Father please forgive him for my sake and let his soul enter Heaven cry

Rip to the dead

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by olaideeeedris(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
The lady looks peaceful and innocent physically...
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

He stood there like a Dummy, looking at her.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
The way women dey kill men these days dey fear me walahi.

I think I will start being nice to them.

Guys abeg make unah dey enter kitchen to watch how your woman dey take slice onions and cut yams. That's the easiest way to know if she is good at stabbing things.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Let her rot in hell also...

Death penalty

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by dkronicle(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
C watin money for paant cos
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ramdris(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nnaa mehnnnn! things dey happen o. RIP to the guy.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rage ti ko ba eleyi...
O. J. Simpson descendant undecided cry cry
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by eleko1: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided wife bath husband with hot water.Wife throw hubby down from upstair.Man rape and killed a 15 yrs old girl.75 yrs cleric killed his tenant.Only in naija.May we not see evil

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by ratchetwrench: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is my contribution to this story. We keep seeing this kinna story popping up on a daily basis. Gf stabbed bf, hubby strangled wife, mom bathed son with acid etc. These are supposed to be loved ones they used to or still care about. Here comes the big question, why are people hurting their loved ones? For those that are religiously inclined, they'll say it's the hand work of the devil which I believe could be true. However, I will like to analyze the situations logically. The aggravated anger people are displaying towards their loved ones is mainy due to failure in the Nigerian system. There are millions going through a lot of economical hardship everyday, and when they break in to this hardship, the people likely to face their wrath are their close and loved ones. On the other hand, this kinna of domestic violence occurs everywhere in the world but the hitch in Nigeria is that the health sector is appalling, no CPR is performed on injured people while being transported to hospitals, and when they eventually got to the hospital, they are rejected from one hospital to another on flimsy excuses of not having police report or there isn't anyone yo pay deposit. Is this how invaluable our lifes have become in the country? some of the death my people keep dying of are surely preventable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
what a way to go

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by scribble: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Stupid hos everywhere

Beware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:
She dashed to the kitchen and returned with a knife.

She walked up closer and stabed him in the chest.

Hoax. I'm not buying this pathetic story. undecided

Sexkillz is that you embarassed

1 Like

Life....oh life...ohhhh life...oh life.

Whatever you do, boys and girls....cool head at all times.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by kunlesehan(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
The frustration is getting hyper.
We need change seriously.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa o.....so so stab stab.. ahan na!! cry
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hoax!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by TS2(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
What is it with this new trend of partners killing each other especially through stabbing these days?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
ije Love...smh cry
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by lordsharks(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Too bad
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by Lifebender(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wetin persin no go hear for naija?Girl stab....By the end of this year will all these news it wont be a surp if Nigeria is topping Crime list for 2015...
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by onosprince(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Two words to describe the girl- Disgusting gorilla.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) by hotgunz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who shall we blame ds on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.