Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116567 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, let us gather here again to do something great as usual. Whatever that is worth doing, is worth doing well. I believe that investment in lands is one of the most stable forms of investments as it has never lost value, especially in our clime where population is growing at an exponential pace, necessitating the expansion of human habitation into hitherto rural locations.

The pace of development in Enugu is surprising, powered by a growing middle class and improving economy, housing estates are springing up everywhere in the city, but the cost is very high especially in city centers, this is why I have been looking for lands in developing locations where it will seem like the price is cheap today, then we can develop the land to meet our taste and as developments stretch into the location, we are already there.

I always emphasize on the safety of our investment, and that is why I take great pains to investigate, ask lots of questions and follow up on all information about a land I will like to acquire. This is because, a good name is better that gold, I will like to develop an estate where people will buy lands and have rest of mind. A place where you are sure you own the land, with full documentation signed by all concerned. A place I can live in peace and happiness.

I have seen a land I will like us to start paying for at Ugwuomu Nike, this land is a virgin land, never surveyed, never measured. The land is owned by a group of families and they all agree to sell to me at my price. We have been locked in negotiations since two weeks ago and now they have agreed to sell.

The distance from Orie Emene (behind the airport) is approximately 15 minutes on rough untarred road, I am sure by the time they rebuild the road, this plot will be just 5 minutes away, or less. I will want us to take positions before the road works may begin, this road can begin anytime because of the numerous institutions that the road leads to. This road leads to Caritas university, Adoration ministries (Fr. Mbaka's church), Godfrey Okoye university permanent site, the land we are going to be paying for is very near to Godfrey Okoye university permanent site.

I will list the prices and other conditions in my next posts.

Thank you as you join me in this new initiative. Welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N400,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N130,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000
5. Lawyer's agreement fee N30,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N650,000.
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Payment details for the plots of lands are as follows;

Name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond bank
Price per plot: N600,000.

I am preparing plans for flexible financing options, like those who will like to be paying monthly, quarterly, etc.

Meanwhile, paying in installments is allowed, a first payment of N400,000 and then the rest shall be paid later, this is to enable us acquire the land first, then we can start work as soon as possible. But if you can pay for yours out rightly, this will speed everything up, and developments can commence soon. Thanks.

For private questions, comments or suggestions, call me on 08033350750 or 07081821271 or send a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or tigerkenn@gmail.com.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by petikal(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
What's the measurement per plot? 100x100 or 100x50?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
petikal:
What's the measurement per plot? 100x100 or 100x50?

Since I will be controlling the survey work, I plan to make it 100x60.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Bugatie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sounds nice but bros you can measure normal 120*60 that will allow for my big country home, lol

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bugatie:
Sounds nice but bros you can measure normal 120*60 that will allow for my big country home, lol

Supported grin

1. Do you have a survey map like you did in that other land so that interested people can chose the plots they are paying for?
2. How many plots will be available in the estate in all? I recall the last one was 100 plots.
3. Is this gated or non gated estate?

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Rapidx: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Like you did before, would u mind giving us a video ride from the market to this site? So we can have a feel of the environment.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Onuokwu:

Supported grin

1. Do you have a survey map like you did in that other land so that interested people can chose the plots they are paying for?
2. How many plots will be available in the estate in all? I recall the last one was 100 plots.
3. Is this gated or non gated estate?

Welcome Sir,

1. Since this is a virgin land, it has never been surveyed and as such we dont have a sketch or plan of the whole lands. But the beautiful thing here is that I am going to be involved in the design of the estate from start to finish. I plan to provide the sketch soon after I pay the surveyor his initial deposit.

2. From the owners, they believe we can get as much as 100 plots from the land by the time we start surveying and dividing the lands. All these will become clearer when I start working with the surveyors.

3. I will endeavour to demarcate the land into gated and non gated sections.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rapidx:
Like you did before, would u mind giving us a video ride from the market to this site? So we can have a feel of the environment.

Trust me, I will do this as soon as I get the time.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Finally, something is happening.

Biko, bros Spyder880, I believe you can make this plot a very standard 120x60 feet. It will be most acceptable.
Also make provision for a park or green zone within the estate. You are the man!

I don subscribe tey tey wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
Finally, something is happening.

Biko, bros Spyder880, I believe you can make this plot a very standard 120x60 feet. It will be most acceptable.
Also make provision for a park or green zone within the estate. You are the man!

I don subscribe tey tey wink wink

I will try but I am also mindful of how difficult it will be. Remember that the owners of the land are going to depend on the number of plots to know how much money they can get from this.

It means that the more numbers they get is the more money they will be paid, so they will be insisting that we make it 50x100 while I insist on a larger size. Then we might get to a situation where they will want to raise the agreed prices if the size will increase.

When I look around Enugu state estates, and I know more than 30 estates, the average size is 60x100, estates planned in the 1970's are usually 80x120 or 60x120, (eg. Achara layout) but these days they are doing smaller sizes everywhere as population rises and the demand for lands increases daily. Amorji Nike and other estates are now 50x100.

I will try but if it becomes difficult, then we better stick with 100x60.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
spyder880:

I will try but I am also mindful of how difficult it will be. Remember that the owners of the land are going to depend on the number of plots to know how much money they can get from this.

It means that the more numbers they get is the more money they will be paid, so they will be insisting that we make it 50x100 while I insist on a larger size. Then we might get to a situation where they will want to raise the agreed prices if the size will increase.

When I look around Enugu state estates, and I know more than 30 estates, the average size is 60x100, estates planned in the 1970's are usually 80x120 or 60x120, (eg. Achara layout) but these days they are doing smaller sizes everywhere as population rises and the demand for lands increases daily. Amorji Nike and other estates are now 50x100.

I will try but if it becomes difficult, then we better stick with 100x60.

Noted, bro.
I know you will negotiate for the optimal choice. However, I have some reservation over the bulldozer and clearing fee.
Considering that the NGN40k fee for this service covers a single plot, isn't it a bit high? Clearing a large swathe of land makes such things more economical, don't you think?
My opinion, though. I believe you will clarify this.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
whirlwind7:

Noted, bro.
I know you will negotiate for the optimal choice. However, I have some reservation over the bulldozer and clearing fee.
Considering that the NGN40k fee for this service covers a single plot, isn't it a bit high? Clearing a large swathe of land makes such things more economical, don't you think?
My opinion, though. I believe you will clarify this.

If I show you some bad sections of this land, you will know why I am making this provision. There is a road we need to pass into this land from a shorter route, this bulldozer will fill up some sections of the land. Part of the money will be used to create a culvert or small bridge with about 5 rings. The bulldozer is expected to fill the land over the culvert. Pictures of the bad sections. ...... I think there will be a fairly large pool of water flowing from this big ditch in the rainy season.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by write2obi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
My chairman! I know u'wer gonna come bk stronger, but my only concern is the size of the land, i just hope all those lovely designs, Segzy.14, Bra.buz, Vic.moore, K.konsult, Ihe.brooke, Fippy.cbk, Kc.systems and Ski.manski are giving us will fit in their oo grin .

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Edus92: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
What are the plans for water supply.
Are you going to sink borehole for the Estate or is every one on his own...
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
write2obi:
My chairman! I know u'wer gonna come bk stronger, but my only concern is the size of the land, i just hope all those lovely designs, Segzy.14, Bra.buz, Vic.moore, K.konsult, Ihe.brooke, Fippy.cbk, Kc.systems and Ski.manski are giving us will fit in their oo grin .

You don talk am finish oh. I give am one Like.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by blank(f): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why not have areas with bigger plots even if they will cost more money?

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Edus92:
What are the plans for water supply.
Are you going to sink borehole for the Estate or is every one on his own...

In this particular location of Enugu state, water borehole is a possibility. I heard that a neighbor who bought about 50 plots nearby, just a kilometre away from this land got water after sinking a borehole for his poultry farm. I will pay him a visit and see things for myself, and possibly bring in pictures.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
blank:
Why not have areas with bigger plots even if they will cost more money?

Ok, let me see how it works as soon as we start the designing.

write2obi:

Okay grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by NaijaFutbol: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Present Sir.

CoalCity FC stadium on track
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by brabus(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Double post
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by brabus(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well done Chairman. Why not consider selling the low density residential/commercial areas (such as single family homes, country homes, apartments) per sqm. I foresee most of your subscriber building country homes and as such may require more than 675sqm considering setback requirements.

The high density areas (for terrace flats, block of flats, multidwellings) can be sold per plot 60 x 120 or 100 x 100.

That way you can have a very beautiful estate where houses aren't choked up.

Well done sir.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by write2obi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
mufutau55:

You don talk am finish oh. I give am one Like.

Hajji M.
Oga hajji good afternoon oo, pls talk to oga spyder( big man talk to big man they say) grin . My dream bungalow will not enter that small space oo, the design oga ihe.Brooke is cooking for me is a big one oo, make the land no go suffocate the house grin .
Oga spyder i don't really know if its possible but i was thinking you could buy the land at their( the family's) owns terms, then when its time to start selling you can reallocate or resize the lands to 60*120 or preferably 100*100 , i know its going to affect the price but thank God u where kind enough to make the payment very flexible, cos me i intend paying small-small oo grin .

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
brabus:
Well done Chairman. Why not consider selling the low density residential/commercial areas (such as single family homes, country homes, apartments) per sqm. I foresee most of your subscriber building country homes and as such may require more than 675sqm considering setback requirements.

The high density areas (for terrace flats, block of flats, multidwellings) can be sold per plot 60 x 120 or 100 x 100.

That way you can have a very beautiful estate where houses aren't choked up.

Well done sir.

Welcome Sir,
your suggestions are well noted as I negotiate with the families owning this lands, I will need to pin them to an agreement in size then I can come back and make adjustments to the offer package if possible.
How Lagos? I can see the wonderful works you are doing, thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
write2obi:

Oga hajji good afternoon oo, pls talk to oga spyder( big man talk to big man they say) grin . My dream bungalow will not enter that small space oo, the design oga ihe.Brooke is cooking for me is a big one oo, make the land no go suffocate the house grin .
Oga spyder i don't really know if its possible but i was thinking you could buy the land at their( the family's) owns terms, then when its time to start selling you can reallocate or resize the lands to 60*120 or preferably 100*100 , i know its going to affect the price but thank God u where kind enough to make the payment very flexible, cos me i intend paying small-small oo grin .

Well noted, especially buying the whole land in bulk and then surveying and sizing the land as I deem fit. Good idea.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by write2obi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
spyder880:

Welcome Sir,
your suggestions are well noted as I negotiate with the families owning this lands, I will need to pin them to an agreement in size then I can come back and make adjustments to the offer package if possible.
How Lagos? I can see the wonderful works you are doing, thank you.
Yes Sir
Exactly what i was trying to say, pim them to an agreement, then we can come here and discuss how we want it sir.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
write2obi:

Yes Sir
Exactly what i was trying to say, pim them to an agreement, then we can come here and discuss how we want it sir.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by mufutau55(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
write2obi:

I am sure Spyder is also reading this and I know he will do correct thing.. even the suggestion from Oga Brabus message is also saying the same thing..
Some of us are not poor oh! and we want big house for those pickins to play around o... smiley Oga Spyder, oya (ngba) o.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Bugatie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
mufutau55:

I am sure Spyder is also reading this and I know he will do correct thing.. even the suggestion from Oga Brabus message is also saying the same thing..
Some of us are not poor oh! and we want big house for those pickins to play around o... smiley Oga Spyder, oya (ngba) o.

Hajji M.

Oga Hajj, don't really know where you're from though your name doesn't sound close to Enugu, it will be a great fun to have you build and stay in coal city!

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by cruxkhalif: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
I hope, with the enthusiasm I see now, that many of you will buy eventually. Let it not turn out like the discontinued one where Spyder kept pushing the sales and response was resoundingly sluggish such that subscribers took up multiple/more slots to get it going. I have learnt that because everyone is clapping, one should not assume they are all listening to the same song.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by mufutau55(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bugatie:

Oga Hajj, don't really know where you're from though your name doesn't sound close to Enugu, it will be a great fun to have you build and stay in coal city!

Yes sir. I am from the Western part and hometown bordered with Dahomey (Republic of Benin) just walk accross.
But my ideology is that I am from Nigeria first.. I belong to all areas that will accept me.
I will surely love to buy a plot with Oga Spyder.. imagine right now I am living millions of miles away from home, so living in Enugu which is only few miles will not harm me. Thanks for the invitation sir.

Hajji M.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.