Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116544 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Admissnandjobs(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
hi
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Admissnandjobs(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
HOUSE FOR SALES
A two storey building consisting of Five three bedroom Flat and a Store Located at number at No 173, Abule-odu B/stop, Egbeda-Idimu road, Egbeda Lagos State Nigeria is for sales. If interested, It is advisable to come around for a look at the property which is totally occupied with tenants who have been informed about an impending sales. If interested, Contact Mr. Jide on 08162682361 for more information immediately. It is well.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am proposing to allot plot numbers 22-33, 34-42, 43-52 and 53-55 for those of us who might want to build duplexes.

Plot numbers 10-17 for those of us who might want to build bungalows

Plot numbers 1-9 for those that might want to build multiple blocks of flats.

I will be back with the installment payment plan.

Any new suggestion is welcome.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Really, I would have wished that all payments be instant, bulk payments as to make it easier and faster for my to acquire this piece of land and commence all works to make it move as fast as I want, but some of us has been calling me and asking for plans for installment payment. I will only have a maximum of 6 months for those that wants to pay in installments. The plan is as detailed below;

3 months installment. (N675,000)
Pay N200,000 initial deposit
Spread N475,000 over the next 3 months N158,500 for each month

6 months installment (N700,000)
Pay N200,000 initial deposit
Spread N500,000 over the next 6 months at N83,500 for each month

Please remind me anytime you make payment so that I can update my manual records, although I have an electronic printout at the end of every month.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
"Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N400,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N130,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000
5. Lawyer's agreement fee N30,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N650,000.
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land.

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first."
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
@@

Hon spyder

I suggest #40,0000 should be deducted from those paying less than #400,000 initial payment for creating roads so work can commence.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@

Hon spyder

I suggest #40,0000 should be deducted from those paying less than #400,000 initial payment for creating roads so work can commence.

Noted.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Plot number 55 was reserved yesterday, now paid for this afternoon. Please keep the payments coming. Thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am suggesting
1: maybe you recreate a 3D design that will display an aerial view and GEO location display maybe starting from the airport or orie emene as mentioned before... So people can have a clearer and attracting urge to invest on this our estate

2: to also market this estate OUTSIDE this nairaland platform... Cos we are all different individuals with diverse interest.. People making contributions here might not necessarily be the ones that will make the move to put their money down to make this estate a reality...(not that they oppose it ,but might not just be their area of interest)

3: that we try our best to create a master plan on FENCING THIS ESTATE ALL ROUND WITH 2 MAJOR ENTRANCE gates...(this is what drives security minded investors)
And to start planting those royal palm as soon as the road map is cleared out.... NOTHIN ATTRACTS MORE THAN AESTHETIC VIEW in an estate. No matter how deep inside it may look or appear

4:.. Lastly I suggest that the whole drainage water flow should be done before hand just as some estates here in ajaa lagos.... So each plot owner will just build and connect his or her drainage pipe into the drainage system in front of his plot... (This is the only way to take care of water logged areas in the future ..since there is a water way closed to the estate

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is more like what am saying

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by wuwu2: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
hi spyda, hope u got my message. pls confirm.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
spygadgets:
Am suggesting
1: maybe you recreate a 3D design that will display an aerial view and GEO location display maybe starting from the airport or orie emene as mentioned before... So people can have a clearer and attracting urge to invest on this our estate

2: to also market this estate OUTSIDE this nairaland platform... Cos we are all different individuals with diverse interest.. People making contributions here might not necessarily be the ones that will make the move to put their money down to make this estate a reality...(not that they oppose it ,but might not just be their area of interest)

3: that we try our best to create a master plan on FENCING THIS ESTATE ALL ROUND WITH 2 MAJOR ENTRANCE gates...(this is what drives security minded investors)
And to start planting those royal palm as soon as the road map is cleared out.... NOTHIN ATTRACTS MORE THAN AESTHETIC VIEW in an estate. No matter how deep inside it may look or appear

4:.. Lastly I suggest that the whole drainage water flow should be done before hand just as some estates here in ajaa lagos.... So each plot owner will just build and connect his or her drainage pipe into the drainage system in front of his plot... (This is the only way to take care of water logged areas in the future ..since there is a water way closed to the estate

All points noted, I will work on the Google map images later. I am already selling to people outside Nairaland. I have got your deposit for plot number 55, Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
wuwu2:
hi spyda, hope u got my message. pls confirm.

Yes I have got your deposit into the estate account. Your plot number 40 is reserved already, thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Updates.....

About 7 plots of land has been paid for in this layout. We are making steady progress and I am expecting more payments within this week. Please send me an e-mail after payment, send your full name and chosen plot number among the free plots so I can update the estate register. Thank you all.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by wuwu2: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2015
spyder880:

Yes I have got your deposit into the estate account. Your plot number 40 is reserved already, thanks.
thank u sir
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Another plot has just been paid for, I got the alert but still waiting for the buyer to send me information about plot number chosen, full names. Still expecting more payments. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
spyder i think you are making a silly mistake with this approach. you cant sell an estate without a plan. Render. and estate plan.

This is just going to become another typical Nigerian Estate , this time without a government to tar the roads. .

You have very enthusiastic followers and willing customers, while don't you provide us with a credible implementation plan.

The Estate roads: who is going to foot the cost to build the road, to whatever degree, that is drive-able ?
The main Estate boulevard would there be a walkway ? if you sell the plots now, when the need for the befitting boulevard you would then need to chop into someones land.

Spyder, this is your initiative, take the risk of putting out upfront money, to develop a proper plan, you could seek early investors, who would contribute to the Estate plan, they would in-turn get some of the profit from the land sale. i will be more than willing to become an early investor.

Spyder this is really a beautiful idea, please don't mess it up. lets get this right from the start, don't use peoples investment as a learning tool.

8 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
From your plan, this estate will have no nursery, no park, no kiddies play area.

No Main boulevard ?

A Mall right next to residential house ?

8 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by NaijaFutbol: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:
spyder i think you are making a silly mistake with this approach. you cant sell an estate without a plan. Render. and an estate plan.

This is just going to become another typical Nigerian Estate , this time without a government to tar the roads. .

You have very enthusiastic followers and willing customers, while why don't you provide us with a credible implementation plan.

The Estate roads: who is going to foot the cost to build the road, to whatever degree, that is drive-able ?
The main Estate boulevard would there be a walkway ? if you sell the plots now, when the need for the befitting boulevard you would then need to chop into someone's land.

Spyder, this is your initiative, take the risk of putting out upfront money, to develop a proper plan, you could seek early investors, who would contribute to the Estate plan, they would in-turn get some of the profit from the land sale. i will be more than willing to become an early investor.

Spyder this is really a beautiful idea, please don't mess it up. lets get this right from the start, don't use people's investment as a learning tool.

Thank me for making this more suitable, to deserve an answer.

Spyder, over to you.

10 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
@macjive, As @naijafutbol pointed out, you could raise these points without downplaying thread owner's intelligence.

Back to topic. Spyder880 why don't you move mall to plot 38 or within plot 18 to 21. 56 to 58 can contain nursery, kiddies play area etc.

What about the inner roads, drainage and electrical cabling. To what extent will they be done?

As regards boulevard, this is debatable as I for one don't see the relevance in a quiet housing estate.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Onuokwu: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:
spyder i think you are making a silly mistake with this approach. you cant sell an estate without a plan. Render. and estate plan.

You have very enthusiastic followers and willing customers, while don't you provide us with a credible implementation plan.

The main Estate boulevard would there be a walkway ? if you sell the plots now, when the need for the befitting boulevard you would then need to chop into someones land.

Spyder this is really a beautiful idea, please don't mess it up. lets get this right from the start, don't use peoples investment as a learning tool.

I tire for people o. Why can't you just air your opinion without using words such as silly? Who are you by the way to judge what is a mistake or not? Just air you opinion and leave the thread abeg...."Silly Mistake?"

Also, since you know a lot and have so much ideas, you could do well to start your own projects and stop being a critic. Remember Theodor Roosevelt"s Quote below and look for your own hustle

[color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i]“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”― Theodore Roosevelt
[/color]

12 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Rapidx: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Spyder,

I assume the estate will be a very modern one. IMO, the issue of the plots to be reserved for the mall, kiddies play ground, park, swimming pool etc should be handled upfront. Thus, the number of plots meant for the above listed facilities should be known already. And the total cost of it spread to the cost of each plot of land. Price per plot can be adjusted that those who've already paid could be asked to pay the difference.

This is very important to avoid a situation of being tempted to sell them off. Even as the landowners must be paid for every space of the piece of land irrespective of whether it's designated for public use.

The tarring of the internal roads, foothpaths, sewage method and construction will depend on the pockets of the owners, but however a crucial factor. That said, permit me to compare the road leading into this estate with that of the video you posted on the other discontinued project.

Having seen the pictures on pg. 0, how many kilometers can one drive begining from the estate's untarred path to the nearest tarred road?

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:40am On Apr 18, 2015
macjive01:

I think it would be better if we mind the language we use in a public forum, there are some words we should avoid when trying to air our opinions, however strongly we might feel. Our points and suggestions should be presented without any attempt to malign others.
I have an estate plan, and my plans are in stages, we are in the first stage which is the land acquisition stage;

1. I plan to collect deposits from interested buyers and pay for the land, then prepare their land documents, survey plans on their names and send to all of them after they complete all the payments stated above.

2. I plan to grade the roads with a bulldozer and create streets which will pass in front of each plot.

3. I plan to bring in electric poles and place in strategic points in the estate, ready for the provision of lights (note that there is no plan yet for a transformer as that is a service provided by EEDC.)

4. I plan to raise plants, especially royal palm trees for decorative purposes that will add beauty to the area.

5. I plan to reserve about 8 plots of land (already marked) for essential services like schools, health centre, a shopping centre, (this is subject to change, I suggested all these and asked for more suggestions on this page 3)

I have not started talking about roads, boreholes and drainages as this is for the future, it will be a major mistake to start making plans for building roads at this stage when we know the likely costs of doing so. This is what we should plan for in the second stage. If we add the cost of tarred roads, we might be asking for around N7million naira for each plot, who will pay? If we muddle everything up and start quoting prohibitive costs in a land in the outskirts of Enugu city like Ugwuomu, people may not take us serious. My father dropped this adage for me (Ana ebu uzo azota ana, tupu azoba ute) translation: You first win the fight for the land, before you start fighting for the mat. Let us secure the land first.

I have taken a look at too many estates in Nigeria, and love some of the concepts I see there. I took time to provide space for drainages, as some of the roads provided are up to 8mts, we even have major roads at 10mts. At the right time, the land owners in this estate will decide if we want to add walkways, these are all decisions for the second stage, we could get together in a meeting, meet online, vote on decisions and make suggestions for the good of the estate.

The problem with us Nigerians is that we make too many promises. I will rather promise little and over deliver than promise too much and under deliver.

Finally, I don’t need any early investors as my financing plan is already getting positive response from ready buyers. Thank you for your suggestions.

14 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2015
PHfinest:
@macjive, As @naijafutbol pointed out, you could raise these points without downplaying thread owner's intelligence.

Back to topic. Spyder880 why don't you move mall to plot 38 or within plot 18 to 21. 56 to 58 can contain nursery, kiddies play area etc.

What about the inner roads, drainage and electrical cabling. To what extent will they be done?

As regards boulevard, this is debatable as I for one don't see the relevance in a quiet housing estate.

Noted, I was considering the location of plot 35 and the ease for everyone to access the shops and facilities. But since we have 18-21 also reserved, I will think of moving the shops to plot 20 or 21.

Electrical cabling, drainage, inner roads and even a borehole will be part of the second stage, after we bulldoze the area. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:55am On Apr 18, 2015
macjive01:
From your plan, this estate will have no nursery, no park, no kiddies play area.

No Main boulevard ?

A Mall right next to residential house ?

I think you need to look at the layout again, about 8 plots of land has been reserved for all these. A departmental shopping center is most needed in an estate, it must not be a mall in the proper sense.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:08am On Apr 18, 2015
The updated layout plan, I am moving the location of the shops to plot number 21, any other suggestions will be noted. Thanks.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Rapidx: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
spyder880:

5. I plan to reserve about 8 plots of land (already marked) for essential services like schools, health centre, a shopping centre, (this is subject to change, I suggested all these and asked for more suggestions on this page 3)

I have not started talking about roads, boreholes and drainages as this is for the future, it will be a major mistake to start making plans for building roads at this stage when we know the likely costs of doing so. This is what we should plan for in the second stage. If we add the cost of tarred roads, we might be asking for around N7million naira for each plot, who will pay?
estions for the good of the estate.

Finally, I don’t need any early investors as my financing plan is already getting positive response from ready buyers. Thank you for your suggestions.

I thought as much. Giving the location of this land, the hidden cost of one plot will ultimately rise to around the 7 million you quoted, all for one plot. Again, you asked 'who will pay', and you're quite right about it. Yes, but the truth is each plot owner will eventually end up paying it regardless of what he payed now.

And when this amount is multipled by 50 buyers/plots it becomes 350 Million Naira. This is not a chicken feed especially in the absence of government help or bank facility.

But on a second thought, looking at the 7 million, what would i miss investing in this estate if i ask Spyder to buy two plots of land for me at 3 million Naira each in the city area? I'd still have 1 million left. Or I could as well decide to buy one plot and invest the remaining 4 million in a bungalow at the back of the plot.

Just my thinking sha....it's not meant to serve as a guide to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapidx:

I thought as much. Giving the location of this land, the hidden cost of one plot will ultimately rise to around the 7 million you quoted, all for one plot. Again, you asked 'who will pay', and you're quite right about it. Yes, but the truth is each plot owner will eventually end up paying it regardless of what he payed now.

And when this amount is multipled by 50 buyers/plots it becomes 350 Million Naira. This is not a chicken feed especially in the absence of government help or bank facility.

But on a second thought, looking at the 7 million, what would i miss investing in this estate if i ask Spyder to buy two plots of land for me at 3 million Naira each in the city area? I'd still have 1 million left. Or I could as well decide to buy one plot and invest the remaining 4 million in a bungalow at the back of the plot.

Just my thinking sha....it's not meant to serve as a guide to anybody.

N3m for a plot in the city? If you get a genuine one, let me know, I have clients waiting to buy genuine plots at areas with tarred roads for N10-N12 million now. The number of crooked plots in Enugu is regrettably high now.

I think most people don't believe this price of N650,000. Maybe they think it's too cheap? Well, it has to do with the location. If we are doing this in a very developed area, it will be much costlier. Eg. Golf course layout is selling for about N18 million naira. If you get to see any free land, they even have smaller plots averaging 400sqm. Liberty estates is over 100 million naira, Zoological gardens, over N150 million, same Enugu.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Rapidx: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
spyder880:

N3m for a plot in the city? If you get a genuine one, let me know, I have clients waiting to buy genuine plots at areas with tarred roads for N10-N12 million now. The number of crooked plots in Enugu is regrettably high now.

I think most people don't believe this price of N650,000. Maybe they think it's too cheap? Well, it has to do with the location. If we are doing this in a very developed area, it will be much costlier. Eg. Golf course layout is selling for about N18 million naira. If you get to see any free land, they even have smaller plots averaging 400sqm. Liberty estates is over 100 million naira, Zoological gardens, over N150 million, same Enugu.

The merits or otherwise of the 650K is not even the issue.

My point is that giving the remoteness of the area and what it will cost each buyer to make it liveable,

the "7 million Naira" would be more than enough to buy 2 plots of land in other Enugu areas already inhabited by people, and rightly so.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can we move on pls.... @ rapids... Your points has been noted... Must confess u mixed the good ones with d wrong ones... But we need to move on with this... Critics are d spices of success cos they make u see few areas that needed to be looked into...

Let's move on peeps
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
I believe that the only very good point I noted out from d critic here if for this beautiful estate to be what other estates posses , it must have an entrance as spacious as this pic....
One sweet thing in life is to copy what's good from people around us...
Irrespective of how deep the land might be.. Once its so fulfilling, people will always rush there to live and have peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
spygadgets:
I believe that the only very good point I noted out from d critic here if for this beautiful estate to be what other estates posses , it must have an entrance as spacious as this pic....
One sweet thing in life is to copy what's good from people around us...
Irrespective of how deep the land might be.. Once its so fulfilling, people will always rush there to live and have peace of mind

Oga Spyder, is this the type of 'estate" that you're envisioning here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.