Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116392 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by reflx(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Spyder880 please any updates on this our lovely estate...
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
reflx:
Spyder880 please any updates on this our lovely estate...

Not much updates. During the rainy season, accessing lands here is not easy as the untarred roads could make vehicle movement difficult. I am waiting for the dry season to come before we can do any works here.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2019
The text I posted below was sent to my WhatsApp number by those who know me as a land investor. They were marketing lands to me in Ugwuomu Nike, but they didn't know we have already taken position a few years back and awaiting the appreciation. It's good to have foresight.

"The Catholic diocese has bought acres of land at Ugwuomu Emene Nike where the Godfrey Okoye University Permanent site will be. As I am talking to you now, structures like faculty blocks, admin blocks, library, staff quarters have been built, roads leading to the school has been tarred and work is currently going on there immensely.

*My friend who's a Surveyor who surveyed a layout in that Ugwuomu, (which share the same boundary/fence with the Godfrey Okoye University permanent site) have some plots allocated to him in lieu of payment and he's selling some plots currently.
I will advice someone who has money and wants to invest it, to quickly purchase some plots of Land there now that is very cheap, perfect the title and probably fence the plots and wait and see how the value of that land will appreciate rapidly.

Once the University starts, a plot there will be sold at #3m or more, and building of hostels there will be another better idea.
Sooner or later, all the students from Godfrey Okoye University thinkers corner will be moving in to the permanent site... As soon as all the structures and road constructions in the permanent site are completed (which are on doing now)
I wish to inform you that there are some plots there for sale, the owner (surveyor) just informed us two days ago.
If you have money or know someone who wants to invest in land, let the person come and buy now before the cost increases
The cost of one plot of land is #900,000

Lifting of one plot is #160,000 (which is a uniform price in all Enugu)

Traditional rites (ewu ani) is #50,000

Legal drafting of Irrevocable power of attorney and deed of lease for one plot is #60,000

"Ogba na echi agu" is #50,000

Agency fee is #90,000

*Total = #1,310,000*

*BUY THE LAND NOW AND THANK ME LATER*

*People are really rushing the lands now, it is a newly designed layout... "Blue Lake Layout"*"

Copied from my WhatsApp messages.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Knock Knock nébe a

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
spyder880:
The text I posted below was sent to my WhatsApp number by those who know me as a land investor. They were marketing lands to me in Ugwuomu Nike, but they didn't know we have already taken position a few years back and awaiting the appreciation. It's good to have foresight.

"The Catholic diocese has bought acres of land at Ugwuomu Emene Nike where the Godfrey Okoye University Permanent site will be. As I am talking to you now, structures like faculty blocks, admin blocks, library, staff quarters have been built, roads leading to the school has been tarred and work is currently going on there immensely.

*My friend who's a Surveyor who surveyed a layout in that Ugwuomu, (which share the same boundary/fence with the Godfrey Okoye University permanent site) have some plots allocated to him in lieu of payment and he's selling some plots currently.
I will advice someone who has money and wants to invest it, to quickly purchase some plots of Land there now that is very cheap, perfect the title and probably fence the plots and wait and see how the value of that land will appreciate rapidly.

Once the University starts, a plot there will be sold at #3m or more, and building of hostels there will be another better idea.
Sooner or later, all the students from Godfrey Okoye University thinkers corner will be moving in to the permanent site... As soon as all the structures and road constructions in the permanent site are completed (which are on doing now)
I wish to inform you that there are some plots there for sale, the owner (surveyor) just informed us two days ago.
If you have money or know someone who wants to invest in land, let the person come and buy now before the cost increases

Legal drafting of Irrevocable power of attorney and deed of lease for one plot is #60,000

Agency fee is #90,000

*Total = #1,310,000*

*People are really rushing the lands now, it is a newly designed layout... "Blue Lake Layout"*"

Its a good development...
However, private universities usually don't bring about rapid real estate development like public universities do.
If you own a private university, it would be foolishness not to build adequate student hostels within the campus and make the rent a part of the tuition. Private universities make it a point to capitalize on this, because accommodation is one of the sources of their income. Would be foolhardy to let students live off campus for owners of private universities.

If Godwin Okoye university at Ugwuomu Nike had been a public university, you can't get a plot around there for 3M by now.

That notwithstanding, there's bound to be some appreciable level of development in that area from the tarred roads and increased activity.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

Its a good development...
However, private universities usually don't bring about rapid real estate development like public universities do.
If you own a private university, it would be foolishness not to build adequate student hostels within the campus and make the rent a part of the tuition. Private universities make it a point to capitalize on this, because accommodation is one of the sources of their income. Would be foolhardy to let students live off campus for owners of private universities.

If Godwin Okoye university at Ugwuomu Nike had been a public university, you can't get a plot around there for 3M by now.

That notwithstanding, there's bound to be some appreciable level of development in that area from the tarred roads and increased activity.

I agree completely.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Oga Spyder any new development ? i read in the news sometime ago about a road development at Ugwuomu by the Govt, was it our side ?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
ifyalways:
Oga Spyder any new development ? i read in the news sometime ago about a road development at Ugwuomu by the Govt, was it our side ?

Although it doesn't pass directly in front of our land, it rubs off generally on the positive aspects of the land and others. The road has given hope of other infrastructural developments and people are now hopeful of more roads in the near future. Lands here are also appreciating slowly.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
spyder880:

Although it doesn't pass directly in front of our land, it rubs off generally on the positive aspects of the land and others. The road has given hope of other infrastructural developments and people are now hopeful of more roads in the near future. Lands here are also appreciating slowly.
Okay sir. Ugwuanyi is moving!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2021
spyder880:

Agency fee is #90,000

*Total = #1,310,000*

What do you mean by "lifting" of one plot of land. Have bought land in enugu, but didn't hear of "lifting".

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

What do you mean by "lifting" of one plot of land. Have bought land in enugu, but didn't hear of "lifting".

Like I said above, the text came to my WhatsApp message. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
spyder880:

Like I said above, the text came to my WhatsApp message. Good morning.

Ok, no wahala. Good afternoon.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by InvertedHammer: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

/
Lifting as used means paying money for what you don't know grin
/
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
/

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on a more serious note Sir, "lifting" as they usually refer to might mean doing a new survey plan on the name of the buyer of the land. Such new surveys are usually lifted out of the parent survey document containing all the lands in the estate.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
/

grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Badadvisor: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
How much is a plot currently going here oga spyder880

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Badadvisor:
How much is a plot currently going here oga spyder880

As at now, I have stopped selling lands in this estate, so I dont know what the plot value is. I can only open a discussion about price when I get a buyer willing to develop his plot immediately after purchase. That is the only way we can hasten the development of those area. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Badadvisor: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
spyder880:

As at now, I have stopped selling lands in this estate, so I dont know what the plot value is. I can only open a discussion about price when I get a buyer willing to develop his plot immediately after purchase. That is the only way we can hasten the development of those area. Thanks.
Develop his plot immediately, do you mean fencing and just putting gate?
If yes then I'm interested
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by SuperReviewer: 10:29am On May 22, 2023
Hello @Spyder880 , is there any chance you can create a WhatsApp group for the owners of plot in this estate and update them accordingly?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2023
SuperReviewer:
Hello @Spyder880 , is there any chance you can create a WhatsApp group for the owners of plot in this estate and update them accordingly?

Sounds like a nice idea, I dont know if others are supportive of this idea.

Please if you support this WhatsApp group idea, type "I support" also type your plot number.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by SuperReviewer: 2:59pm On May 22, 2023
spyder880:

Please if you support this WhatsApp group idea, type "I support" also type your plot number.

Thanks.

Please go ahead and create the group and add their phone number. They can also leave the group.

This way we can have better coordination of activities and harmonise our plans. Nairaland is now dated. Very few people uses it on daily bases.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2023
spyder880:

Thanks.

I support.

Plot 17

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2023
whirlwind7:

I support.

Plot 17

Welcome Sir.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
We need to create a WhatsApp platform for the owners of lands in this estate. We can use the platform to push for the development of this estate. If you're in support, please send me your name and plot numbers on WhatsApp soni can create the platform, then we can continue the discussion there.

Please indicate the estate you bought from, as I will be opening forums for both this Ugwuomu estate and the Akpuoga estates differently.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Good morning my people, please send me a message on WhatsApp if you bought lands from me at this estate in Akpuoga Nike. I am creating a WhatsApp platform where we can interact. My WhatsApp number is still 0803 335 0750. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.