Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 AM

APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! (3170 Views)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over / GMB Victory: Post Your Congratulatory Message Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
See his post...kinda funny.....

"Our opponents claimed their victory on social media, we won the elections."

- Isreali Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

I have witnessed APC and GMB won almost all the polls conducted here by fellow Nairalanders.

I agree some of these comments and likes are from one and the same person, but there is no gainsaying the fact that GMB appears to be more popular here. And it doesn't end here on Nairaland. I have seen similar results on other sites.

Now the big question: will this popularity be transmitted and reflected on the field come 28th March, 2015?

Or will it all end here?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by WisdomFlakes: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
LOL. First off, Naija ain't no Israel, and GEJ definitely ain't no Netanyahu cheesy I consider it an insult to compare both men. One is bold, courageous, fearless and decisive in the face of challenges, while the other is ....well... CLUELESS cheesy

12 Likes

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by wordcat(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Askenal
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by nwafuluozoh: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Aptly put. Social media winners.

6 Likes

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Aptly put. Social media winners.

And you're suggesting the same thing will play out here in Nigeria? You believe all this online popularity na vapour?
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by major466(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
I see APC peeps shivering already. grin Sorry guys but such is life. Elections are not won on social media.
The power of incumbency is hard to defeat. cool When you even factor the Goodluck charm of GEJ, as per never loosing an election since joining politics, it becomes mission impossible. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
major466:
I see APC peeps shivering already. grin Sorry guys but such is life. The power of incumbency is hard to defeat. cool When you even factor the Goodluck charm of GEJ, as per never loosing an election since joining politics, it becomes mission impossible. cool cool

Continue consoling yourself...what will be your comment if you are showed how the incubent was finish off by the 88year old opposition counterpart http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30569318
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by nwafuluozoh: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
dein77:

And you're suggesting the same thing will play out here in Nigeria? You believe all this online popularity na vapour?
Before nko? It would take APC much more than manipulating the likes and shares application on nairaland to win elections. PDP is on ground campaigning while APC is tweeting away its time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Ilekeh(f): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is it?

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by kay1one2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Waiting for this!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by WisdomFlakes: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
major466:
The power of incumbency is hard to defeat.

You're right, it may be hard to defeat but not impossible, and this time more Nigerians are rallying around Buhari to discredit that anti-democratic myth that an incumbent can't be defeated, that's tantamount to saying Nigerians should resign themselves to perpetually living in a one-party-state/system. Hell no.

Again, I reiterate, Nigeria isn't Israel, and Goodluck ain't no Netanyahu. Do the math, he doesn't have the numbers and even he knows it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Ilekeh(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
VOTE WISELY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Controlled(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rubbish post....so Israel Is now nigeria . and netenyahu is janadaft grin grin this pdp logic is hard o grin

1 Like

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by atlwireles: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bibi's victory is a slap to both social media and the western media houses. Propaganda can only go sofar, it comes do getting your people to the polls.

1 Like

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
LOL. First off, Naija ain't no Israel, and GEJ definitely ain't no Netanyahu cheesy I consider it an insult to compare both men. One is bold, courageous, fearless and decisive in the face of challenges, while the other is ....well... CLUELESS cheesy

Knew you were up to something when I saw your A at the beginning! Off course, Nigeria isn't Israel and two men in question are not the same. .but will this popularity transmit onto the field?

Good evening, Bro.

1 Like

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by meforyou1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who will ever believe a set of paid tinubu' agents vote? Elections are won on the ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Controlled:
Rubbish post....so Israel Is now nigeria . and netenyahu is janadaft grin grin this pdp logic is hard o grin

U guys take things too far and personal. ..Make your civil post and don't be CONTROLLED to always make rude posts

U can't survive Nigeria without some sense of humour!
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by atlwireles: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Controlled:

Herzog won all the online polls and political polls. He was suppose to win by a 2-4 seat margin. He lost by 6 seats, in Israeli politics that is a landslide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by WisdomFlakes: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
dein77:

Knew you were up to something when I saw your A at the beginning! Off course, Nigeria isn't Israel and two men in question are not the same. .but will this popularity transmit onto the field?

Good evening, Bro.

We don't have to wait too long to find out now, do we? cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Firefire(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
APc END will be terrible.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Controlled(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Herzog won all the online polls and political polls. He was suppose to win by a 2-4 seat margin. He lost by 6 seats, in Israeli politics that is a landslide.

same issue...Israel is not Nigeria...and vice versa....please use your brain.... grin grin also....d opinion polls were not so far off...Herzog was off by only eight seat.....so there4 if buhari is off by eight seats....he still wins a landslide followed by a moonslide... grin grin
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Firefire:

And brutal, rude and demoralising!

You dey worship for MFM? Hahahahba
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Controlled(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
dein77:

U guys take things too far and personal. ..Make your civil post and don't be CONTROLLED to always make rude posts

U can't survive Nigeria without some sense of humour!

I think we met in another life... grin grin..no incantations... grin grin
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by atlwireles: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Firefire:

I agree with you, unfortunately most of the monikers campaigning for APC on this medium are counterfeits. 99.9% will not log on after march 28th, so we can award them their prize of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Reddit: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
I thought most of the international news media like NYT, Economist etc predicted in their polls that Benjamin Netanyahu will lose the election.

What happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Reddit:
I thought most of the international news media like NYT, Economist etc predicted in their polls that Benjamin Netanyahu will lose the election.

What happened?

The difference between online fame and grounds was largely responsible for that failed prediction.

Similar fate could befall the broom wavers!
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
dein77:

And brutal, rude and demoralising!

You dey worship for MFM? Hahahahba

The Lord shall arise and the enemies of Nigeria/Nigerians shall be scattered in the Name of Jesus!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dr
dein77:
See his post...kinda funny.....

"Our opponents claimed their victory on social media, we won the elections."

- Isreali Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

I have witnessed APC and GMB won almost all the polls conducted here by fellow Nairalanders.

I agree some of these comments and likes are from one and the same person, but there is no gainsaying the fact that GMB appears to be more popular here. And it doesn't end here on Nairaland. I have seen similar results on other sites.

Now the big question: will this popularity be transmitted and reflected on the field come 28th March, 2015?

Or will it all end here?
It is common knowledge that most onliners don't vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
dein77:

The difference between online fame and grounds was largely responsible for that failed prediction.

Similar fate could befall the broom wavers!

Point of order!

'will' / 'shall' thank you.
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by KpStone(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
major466:
I see APC peeps shivering already. grin Sorry guys but such is life. Elections are not won on social media.
The power of incumbency is hard to defeat. cool When you even factor the Goodluck charm of GEJ, as per never loosing an election since joining politics, it becomes mission impossible. cool cool

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Firefire:

Point of order!

'will' / 'shall' thank you.

Hahahhahaha. You've got an eye for details! No vacancy. No violence.

GEJ till 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by major466(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
KpStone:
[/quote]
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=31755600]
Continue consoling yourself...what will be your comment if you are showed how the incubent was finish off by the 88year old opposition counterpart http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30569318
WisdomFlakes:

You're right, it may be hard to defeat but not impossible, and this time more Nigerians are rallying around Buhari to discredit that anti-democratic myth that an incumbent can't be defeated, that's tantamount to saying Nigerians should resign themselves to perpetually living in a one-party-state/system. Hell no.
Again, I reiterate, Nigeria isn't Israel, and Goodluck ain't no Netanyahu. Do the math, he doesn't have the numbers and even he knows it. cheesy
By the time GEJ wins in less than one week, then you will understand the power of incumbency.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be The Fate Of The Minister Of Agriculture In GMB Government / Twitter Reactions to Buhari Budgeting N1.7 Billion For Feeding / Raw Video Of How Major Al-mustapha Killed Kudirat Abiola Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.