Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada (3735 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls guys speak your mind
there are diferrent kinds of dada e.g red dadagrin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Rexhenrex(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
is it dada or dreadlocks btw not at all,it irritates me and make me wanna puke..(that is if not maintained) because some girls can rock a hairstlye without taking proper care of it if them loose am eh u will have to borrow nose masks.can't date some one with dreadlocks like Medusagrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Enegod(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
No...I prefer bald girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wateva hairstyle dat brings out d beauty in u, I wil be in love wit it
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by mirexxx(f): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
chaii!!
u rush go create thread! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
chaii!!
u rush go create thread! grin grin grin grin grin
na so i see am grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by sinaj(f): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
lol @ dada grin, well it luks kul on some gurls nd make some luk lyk a mad person smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
It depends.

It suits some, like this Bae here.

Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Equado(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
na so i see am grin
if I may ask...what's the reason for this dumb thread?
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzNelly:
It depends.

It suits some, like this Bae here.
this colour looks cool
what if the colour is redundecided
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Equado:
if I may ask...what's the reason for this dumb thread?
how is this thread dumb?
i admire ladies with dada but i will never carry it, cos i dont want to go baldgrin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
pls guys speak your mind
there are diferrent kinds of dada e.g red dadagrin
Do you mind changing your D.P first?
Okay the new one is better.
The other one looked like you've been working in a mama put kitchen. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
this colour looks cool

Lmfao grin grin grin

I no follow you talk that kain talk o
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Equado(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
who is this thread dumb?
huh!!!
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
This una romance section na wa

NL most immatured section

No ofe insi

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Lmfao grin grin grin

I no follow you talk that kain talk o
one of my friend who carries dada looks extremely pretty on her
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
With due respect OP......you are the dumbest chick have ever seen on this FORUM.
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
one of my friend who carries dada looks extremely pretty on her

Can we see a pic of her? cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
nneka123 had a pix of a dada lady on her dp and it looks extremely elegant
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
nneka123 had a pix of a dada lady on her dp and it looks extremely elegant
That's zendaya. chai! shocked 10 shares just now with no likes, who dey shares this

Red dada grin grin grin irene o cheesy you dey look for trouble
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nneka123:
That's zendaya. chai! shocked 10 shares just now with no likes, who dey shares this

Red dada grin grin grin irene o cheesy you dey look for trouble
well i got the name from youundecided
i prefer d name dada to dreadlocks
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Brandnew2:
Do you mind changing your D.P first?
Okay the new one is better.
The other one looked like you've been working in a mama put kitchen. grin
grin grin grin last statement tho. Abeg no insult my irene tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin last statement tho. Abeg no insult my irene tongue

Just teasing her.cheesy
Now what happened to that your body on fleek D.P? grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by braindamage(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
this colour looks cool
grin grin...you too dey find trouble.. What of brown dada ?
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin...you too dey find trouble.. What of brown dada ?
ok purple and blue dada
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nneka123:
chai! shocked 10 shares just now with no likes, who dey shares this

Seun and his supermod's can perform magic. You go fear na. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by ireneony(f): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
lalasticlala can you move this to fp

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Kingblingz(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dada? Is she Aspiring 2 be a Reggae Musician or what? I hate dadacious babes,most of them dia dada dey come with juju! Follow come juju
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Brandnew2:

Just teasing her.cheesy
Now what happened to that your body on fleek D.P? grin
you took it grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
ireneony:
well i got the name from youundecided
i prefer d name dada to dreadlocks
As in what? undecided posh girl, ba? lol grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Smh!

Its dreadlocks not dada!

Well. I don't mind.
As long as it fits u and u look beautiful in it.
Re: Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
As long as it doesn't look shaggy and doesn't smell like skunk, no shiit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Person Go Fit Knw Wen Condom Tear Abeg? / 29 Ladies Pounded In Six Months... / Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.