Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 (1217 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by bigass(f): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
1-Nigeria is too big for one man to hold us to ransom. He is just a soul like all of us are.

2-We practise democracy, People voted him in and the people still hold the power vote him out,right which they will exercise on March 28.

3-If Jonathan is defeated,and decided to remain in power, he will get Gbagbo's treatment.

4-The office of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria belongs to no one but ,One, whom the People of Nigeria want.

5-No amount of intimidation from some guys can change the fact that GEJ needs people's vote to get into office.The President knows that.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by ozoigbondu: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
If buhari is defeated as ususl nothing will happen too........Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by Controlled(f): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
if buhari by default loses....it has been rigged n we will not accept false results.... grin Sai baba
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by psucc(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
OP that was only on Feb 14 and to avoid that, the election was postponed.

March 28 is GEJ's Victory Day.
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by stevecantrell: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:
Nigeria is too big for one man to hold us to ransom. He is just a soul like mine
We practise democracy, People voted him in and the people can vote him out which they will.
If Jonathan is defeated,and decided to remain in power, he will get Gbagbo's treatment.
The office of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria belongs to no one but one whom the People of Nigeria want.
No amount of intimidation from some SS and SE guys can change the fact that GEJ needs people's vote to get into office

Well that's debatable.
I don't even see Gej having the guts to hold elections in 10 days time, even if he does and it doesnt go his way ,he may postpone announcement of the results indefinitely grin
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by WisdomFlakes: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
In maniac Fayose's raised voice: Buhari will WIN and heaven will not fall!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:
Nigeria is too big for one man to hold us to ransom. He is just a soul like mine
We practise democracy, People voted him in and the people can vote him out which they will.
If Jonathan is defeated,and decided to remain in power, he will get Gbagbo's treatment.
The office of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria belongs to no one but one whom the People of Nigeria want.
No amount of intimidation from some SS and SE guys can change the fact that GEJ needs people's vote to get into office
mind your language I am in SE and never surported Gej however East not for Gej we all are in darkness, right now am in the village no NEPA but chairman awgu LGA's house fully on generator while the entire village is in darkness

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by bigass(f): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
studio14:
mind your language I am in SE and never surported Gej
i said some

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by menix(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
@OP, so in essence if Buhari loses he will bomb s/s nd s/E?

Abeg take Lacasera use console ursef cous Buhari has a default setting in election matters...
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:

i said some
nothing do u
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
the last time Buhari was defeated, his bile speeches elicited violence that took the lives of many youth corpers, and inspired Boko haram
which has led to the deaths of about 10,000 innocent Nigerians so far.

when Buhari loses again on March 28th, if even one Nigerian loses his/her life, the international community should drag Buhari's skinny a.s.s to ICC jail and kept there for the rest of his natural life.
nothing will happen. cool
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by viczing(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
bigass:
1-Nigeria is too big for one man to hold us to ransom. He is just a soul like all of us are.

2-We practise democracy, People voted him in and the people still hold the power vote him out,right which they will exercise on March 28.

3-If Jonathan is defeated,and decided to remain in power, he will get Gbagbo's treatment.

4-The office of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria belongs to no one but ,One, whom the People of Nigeria want.

5-No amount of intimidation from some guys can change the fact that GEJ needs people's vote to get into office.The President knows that.

Am interested in your moniker than this trash you spewing.....

#whayasay
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by bigass(f): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2015
lol
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by mikolo80: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
relchange:
the last time Buhari was defeated, his bile speeches elicited violence that took the lives of many youth corpers, and inspired Boko haram
which has led to the deaths of about 10,000 innocent Nigerians so far.

when Buhari loses again on March 28th, if even one Nigerian loses his/her life, the international community should drag Buhari's skinny a.s.s to ICC jail and kept there for the rest of his natural life.
nothing will happen. cool
so in your reasoning if jonathan(incumbent ) rigs ,the voters should be lokking at him like one chance ba. the comncept of democracy obviously eludes you. you don't rig where you're not popular(gbagbo)
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by Day169: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Apt words!
P.S .. A cute username u have.
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by shakaTheZulu: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Controlled:
if buhari by default loses....it has been rigged n we will not accept false results.... grin Sai baba

And if you try anything funny the army will shoot you dead
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by sammyj: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by Gbawe: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Jonathan is gone anyway. Nigerians are looking beyond Jonathan already. The election will not be close if it is free and fair. I will not waste my time or that of anyone else with copious analysis of voting patterns and prediction but I will say, same as I stated that Ambode and Buhari will win their primaries convincingly, that Buhari will defeat GEJ 'convincingly' and Ambode will trash Agbaje. Amosun will also return as Governor. Those are the three elections I care about the most. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Reasons why nothing will happen if Buhari loses is because GMB is old and incapable of ruling Nigeria. GMB is evil.

Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

Kindly judge for yourself, Nigeria is moving forward.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/fec-approves-full-implementation-of-confab-report/

Re: Reasons Why Nothing Will Happen If Jonathan Loses On March 28 by jamace(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari will lose woefully. Leggo. Ga fili, ga doki. cool

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks Powers to Deploy Troops for Elections – High Court / Before It Is Too Late- Umanah Writes Akpabio / Igbos Be Like (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.