Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (13772 Views)

The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / Christ's Return Is Imminent / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
gatiano:
The meek shall inherit the earth. Why would you want to be raptured out of off it? Rapture means the hiding to the word, when two shall be grinding, and one is taken; This means one among the two would hear the word and would turn to righteousness.

The devil has planned the fake jesus that will rapture people to another place. that will be slave and colonization together part 4.

Are you not meek?
do you Understand the Scripture u qouted?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2015
annyplenty:

Time is short. Prepare and Be Ready.

The day Noah entered the ark, it rained on the children of disobedience. The day Lot came out of the city, fire descended on the children of disobedience. The Day bride of Christ is taken, all hell will let loose.

Pray to escape. Live a holy and righteous life.

Any moment, the trumpet will sound.

JESUScoming
yea but there must be great persecution which the Lord refers to as "shortened days"
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Hildalicious:

you say there is no end time, can you please explain matthew 13:40 which says, As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.?
By Interpretation of that parable, the tares there means all other religion of the world apart from Christianity, to burn them in fire simply means, they are all rejected by God, only Christianity which is the way (Jesus Christ ) is lifted to the whole world for salvation, Just like moses lifted the serpent in the wilderness.
For instance, the old covenant ended at Jesus resurrection, so end of the world in that Scripture means end of Judaism (old covenant ).
consequently, the beggining of Christianity which started at pentecost
prophet Joel prophesied the day of Pentecost which was 2000 years ago as end time.
Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
2:17 And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS (END TIME ), saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Do you see that?
prophets of old where seeing Jesus days as end time and our current day christians are seeing the end time which is suppose to be Jesus days, as our future.
Are we not confused people like that?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
paxonel:

By Interpretation of that parable, the tares there means all other religion of the world apart from Christianity, to burn them in fire simply means, they are all rejected by God, only Christianity which is the way (Jesus Christ ) is lifted to the whole world for salvation, Just like moses lifted the serpent in the wilderness.
For instance, the old covenant ended at Jesus resurrection, so end of the world in that Scripture means end of Judaism (old covenant ).
consequently, the beggining of Christianity which started at pentecost
prophet Joel prophesied the day of Pentecost which was 2000 years ago as end time.
Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
2:17 And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS (END TIME ), saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Do you see that?
prophets of old where seeing Jesus days as end time and our current day christians are seeing the end time which is suppose to be Jesus days, as our future.
Are we not confused people like that?
i can see, churches are not teaching people right
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Hildalicious:

i can see, churches are not teaching people right
that's the point,
they have been playing on our intelligence, especially all churches in Nigeria.
And our OP here is a victim
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by gatiano(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2015
i do understand what i wrote; The meek shall inherit the earth. so i will not be raptured away anywhere from this planet earth while i still have my physical life intact. Please, i will appreciate if you can make me understand better than what i wrote.
starlingleanets:
do you Understand the Scripture u qouted?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2015
gatiano:
i do understand what i wrote; The meek shall inherit the earth. so i will not be raptured away anywhere from this planet earth while i still have my physical life intact. Please, i will appreciate if you can make me understand better than what i wrote.
Do You know its the new earth the Scripture is talking about? nd not the present one?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by stevecantrell: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
paxonel:

So you see, revelation must have been written even before Jesus was crucified.very possible

This is a game changer, but not necessarily true.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Etfash(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
And again, confusion everywhere.
Op I.e. Annyplenty.. Please keep up the good work. Do not be discouraged! I don't share personal revelations with people anymore except close friends who know me well.

I like your scriptural analysis; I am from the same school of thought. But, I enjoin you to just share the scriptures. Use your dreams in parables to explain certain scriptures to any one that ask you specifically.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by gatiano(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes, non has seen it, but yes. New earth, New Jerusalem, All things will be made new. Thus, we should not be a lover of this world. what does this present world mean? and the phrase "new earth", depends on your bible version and i think it's wrong. However, the word "earth" is new and its english, english is a new language less than 1000 years. this planet had had several names.

starlingleanets:
Do You know its the new earth the Scripture is talking about? nd not the present one?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
gatiano:
Yes, non has seen it, but yes. New earth, New Jerusalem, All things will be made new. Thus, we should not be a lover of this world. what does this present world mean? and the phrase "new earth", depends on your bible version and i think it's wrong. However, the word "earth" is new and its english, english is a new language less than 1000 years. this planet had had several names.

So can a physical body inherit the new earth as well the new Jerusalem?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Etfash:
Op I.e. Annyplenty.. Please keep up the good work. Do not be discouraged! I don't share personal revelations with people anymore except close friends who know me well.

I like your scriptural analysis; I am from the same school of thought. But, I enjoin you to just share the scriptures. Use your dreams in parables to explain certain scriptures to any one that ask you specifically.
If Apostle John had not written Revelation how will you know what is to happen? He has done the right thing many will be touched by the Holy Spirit through this message.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by gatiano(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is meant only for the physical. The spirit and the soul are both present in the physical body. When the physical body expires, the spirit reincarnates in a new physical body( a new born baby, completely unique personality or soul, this phenomenon is what is called eternal life) the soul goes into the Mind of GOD which we assume to be heaven.

starlingleanets:
So can a physical body inherit the new earth as well the new Jerusalem?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Etfash:

Thank you sir for this encouragement. The LORD has asked me that whatever message HE gives me is not for me to keep but to go and share with the world. That is why I cannot hold back, no matter, what the readers and people think about the message and about me. I must that God that HE is even using the messages to bring others back to himself. ALL GLORIES BE TO GOD.

I will not argue with whoever disagrees but if you need an explanation I will provide as God as enabled me. Soon, scorners and unbelievers will realise but it will be too late. God will hold them accountable for not knowing the scripture.

Also, let me also say that there are many agents of the devil on social medias and there assignment is to quickly attack the word and messages of God so that innocent people that want to believe will be thrown into confusion and not believe. Every man shall receive his reward according to his work.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Chidonc(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:
meanwhile these guys are out there discovering things and these ones are here dreaming..

lol... smiley

U where not forced 2 comment, if u ave notin better 2 say , u better shut up
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
stevecantrell:

This is a game changer, but not necessarily true.
it may be true, it may not be true, the possibility that it is true is very high, because he recorded the event of Jesus crucifixion from the Scripture i quoted
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Etfash:

rubbish!
no, don't keep your revelation to yourselves,
continue to propagate false revelations and put innocent nigerians in the boundage of fear just like Op
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
annyplenty:

Thank you sir for this encouragement. The LORD has asked me that whatever message HE gives me is not for me to keep but to go and share with the world. That is why I cannot hold back, no matter, what the readers and people think about the message and about me. I must that God that HE is even using the messages to bring others back to himself. ALL GLORIES BE TO GOD.

I will not argue with whoever disagrees but if you need an explanation I will provide as God as enabled me. Soon, scorners and unbelievers will realise but it will be too late. God will hold them accountable for not knowing the scripture.

Also, let me also say that there are many agents of the devil on social medias and there assignment is to quickly attack the word and messages of God so that innocent people that want to believe will be thrown into confusion and not believe. Every man shall receive his reward according to his work.

JESUScoming
if everybody begins to say their revelations according to what they think.just like you are doing now , then the bible will be useless.
i have been tempted by emotions to say things like this before, that was when i didn't know bible, but even with that i told myself,let me find out what the bible is saying so that i will not go and contradict bible, that was what kept me from saying what i shouldn't say,
But you, you just they open mouth they talk rubbish,
Na God go judge people like you.
And as many Nigerian pastors who deceived nigerians thereby making this country to become awkward people na God go judge them.
i think your problem is lark of quality education, if it is not so, say one thing you know from the bible , then explain it let's see.
dont make it bulky like your first post o,
My God, your post was so bulky that i didn't know where to start tackling you
i need just one,
i am here now with you
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:
meanwhile these guys are out there discovering things and these ones are here dreaming..

lol... smiley
God bless you for this,
imagin, this is the typical African mindset,
that's why Africa can never be innovative
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
paxonel:

that's the point,
they have been playing on our intelligence, especially all churches in Nigeria.
And our OP here is a victim
it is only God that will help us
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
annyplenty:

JESUScoming
@op, please i want you to clarify this
Jesus says in Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,meaning,that generation when Jesus came on earth to die, which is approximately. 2000 years ago,shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled
Are you now saying that Jesus lied, that all what he said did not fill in that generation?
that they are all going to be fulfilled in our future? .

3 Likes

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hildalicious:

@op, please i want you to clarify this
Jesus says in Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,meaning,that generation when Jesus came on earth to die, which is approximately. 2000 years ago,shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled
Are you now saying that Jesus lied, that all what he said did not fill in that generation?
that they are all going to be fulfilled in our future? .

Thank you for asking. What Jesus was talking about is the parable of the fig tree. The fig tree stands for Israel. What Jesus was saying was that the generation that witnessed Israel became a nation again and all the signs he was talking about shall not pass away before He shall return. Israel became nation again in 1948. This is a very great sign. Jesus was not talking about the generation at His time but the generation that witness all the signs He had been mention including the fig tree bearing leaves again (that is Israel becoming a nation again)

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
annyplenty:

Thank you for asking. What Jesus was talking about is the parable of the fig tree. The fig tree stands for Israel. What Jesus was saying was that the generation that witnessed Israel became a nation again and all the signs he was talking about shall not pass away before He shall return. Israel became nation again in 1948. This is a very great sign. Jesus was not talking about the generation at His time but the generation that witness all the signs He had been mention including the fig tree bearing leaves again (that is Israel becoming a nation again)
in order words, the generation Israel became a nation again in 1948 which witnessed all the signs Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24, will not pass away until all the signs are fulfilled?
was there rumors of wars and earthquake, nation rising against nations in 1948?
please explain.
meanwhile, the general believe among most christians is that, these signs will happen perhaps in our future shortly before rapture.
And paxonel has proved beyond all reasonable doubt, quoting scriptures that the signs were signs of the coming of the Messiah who came to die 2000 years ago for the sins of mankind .
ofwhich, Jesus himself who made the statement is the Messiah, but the jews of that generation didn't know he was the Messiah
i read all his post in this thread
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Etfash(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
starlingleanets:
If Apostle John had not written Revelation how will you know what is to happen? He has done the right thing many will be touched by the Holy Spirit through this message.

I think the Op has made a valid point. There are certain revelations that are for all whereas some are privileged information made known to us by the Holy Spirit. You will agree with me that Daniel, John the Revelator and Saul of Tarsus had some of these revelations.
But if the Holy Spirit has given an express instruction that all be revealed to the world, who are mine to say anything different. Like I said Op, please keep it up.

Meanwhile for the first person who said 'rubbish'. I have a word for you from Apostle Paul... 'Let him who think he knows know that he does not know as he ought to know'. And by the way, can a sincere person claim to be free when he knows he's empty within?

Christ' love to you all.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Etfash:

I think the Op has made a valid point. There are certain revelations that are for all whereas some are privileged information made known to us by the Holy Spirit. You will agree with me that Daniel, John the Revelator and Saul of Tarsus had some of these revelations.
But if the Holy Spirit has given an express instruction that all be revealed to the world, who are mine to say anything different. Like I said Op, please keep it up.

Meanwhile for the first person who said 'rubbish'. I have a word for you from Apostle Paul... 'Let him who think he knows know that he does not know as he ought to know'. And by the way, can a sincere person claim to be free when he knows he's empty within?

Christ' love to you all.

you are not being sincere,
all you want is to continue with the general belief among nigerians that rapture is coming ,making nigerians to fear what do not exist ?
what is your gain?
the average Nigerian is never a sincere person.
the OP concluded that the great tribulation is in our future which has just begun, thereby putting most nigerians into fear (fear is not a good spirit ),
i debunked that statement, saying the great tribulation has pass since 2000 years ago, so that there will be no need for our current day innocent Nigerian christians to continue living in fear again..
I quoted Jesus saying in Matthew 24:34 Verily I say
unto you, This generation(that generation of
Jesus 2000 years ago ) shall not pass, till all
these things be fulfilled.(all the things he said in that Matthew 24)
meaning, the thing has already been fulfilled in that generation
i also quoted
Revelation 1:1 saying, The Revelation of Jesus
Christ(the whole book of revelation from chapter 1 to 22), which God gave unto him, to shew unto
his servants things WHICH MUST SHORTLY
COME TO PASS ;..
John wrote this 2000 years ago.
i then asked the question, is 2000 years a short time?
if the answer is no, it is not a short time, then it is obvious that the revelation has already been fulfilled 2000 years ago. (by every logical reasoning ,because it says it shortly come to pass ).
Now, you by pass all these,coming here to validate the Op without quoting any Scripture to debunk my position or prove me wrong (for your info, the Scripture is our proofs, our strength ).
so,You are not sincere,
repent!
God bless you
lol
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 2:16am On Mar 30, 2015
paxonel:

you are not being sincere,
all you want is to continue with the general belief among nigerians that rapture is coming ,making nigerians to fear what do not exist ?
what is your gain?
the average Nigerian is never a sincere person.
the OP concluded that the great tribulation is in our future which has just begun, thereby putting most nigerians into fear (fear is not a good spirit ),
i debunked that statement, saying the great tribulation has pass since 2000 years ago, so that there will be no need for our current day innocent Nigerian christians to continue living in fear again..
I quoted Jesus saying in Matthew 24:34 Verily I say
unto you, This generation(that generation of
Jesus 2000 years ago ) shall not pass, till all
these things be fulfilled.(all the things he said in that Matthew 24)
meaning, the thing has already been fulfilled in that generation
i also quoted
Revelation 1:1 saying, The Revelation of Jesus
Christ(the whole book of revelation from chapter 1 to 22), which God gave unto him, to shew unto
his servants things WHICH MUST SHORTLY
COME TO PASS ;..
John wrote this 2000 years ago.
i then asked the question, is 2000 years a short time?
if the answer is no, it is not a short time, then it is obvious that the revelation has already been fulfilled 2000 years ago. (by every logical reasoning ,because it says it shortly come to pass ).
Now, you by pass all these,coming here to validate the Op without quoting any Scripture to debunk my position or prove me wrong (for your info, the Scripture is our proofs, our strength ).
so,You are not sincere,
repent!
God bless you
lol
the question has always been, what do Africans benefit from continue living in fear?
i could see white kids jumping from mountain top or roof top on a skate board,men traveling to Mars to achieve some experiment or some cluster jumping from the sky with parachute,
and somebody is still talking about rapture and great tribulation in Africa?
when are we going to think straight?

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 2:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Hildalicious:

the question has always been, what do Africans benefit from continue living in fear?
i could see white kids jumping from mountain top or roof top on a skate board,men traveling to Mars to achieve some experiment or some cluster jumping from the sky with parachute,
and somebody is still talking about rapture and great tribulation in Africa?
when are we going to think straight?
lol,
i really do not know what our problem is,
may be, we are bewitched by traditions or something. And religion is not making things better
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Hildalicious(f): 2:30am On Mar 30, 2015
paxonel:

lol,
i really do not know what our problem is,
may be, we are bewitched by traditions or something. And religion is not making things better
Do putting people in fear ever make them morally upright?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by paxonel(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Hildalicious:

Do putting people in fear ever make them morally upright?
you know!
thanks for the observation. you really are,... asking intelligently.
in all my life i have never seen any correlation between fear and being morally upright
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Etfash(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
It is ironical how we attain success in life through hard work, dedication, commitment and denials. But when it comes to being what the Almighty wants us to be, we see it as bondage.

It is also mind bugging to me that, man agrees with the principle of score all and get all associated with betting but argues why perfection is necessary before making it to be with the LORD God.

I see the whole existence of man and the visible life as a book that has already been written. We live the pages of the book, we are approaching the end of it, the end of the book to us is future but to the author of the book, the end of the book is past. The aforementioned informed why the Revelator was made to understand that the Lamb of God had been slain before the foundation of the world.

Holiness does not put anyone in bondage... Somebody said that some are exploring while others are dreaming... Does dreaming prevent one from exploring? When some of us were in school, we were busy about the Father's business but then, we still came out tops because, the Knowledge of the Holy One is understanding in itself and the mystery of Christ in us is the hope of a glorious destiny.

Holiness and Righteousness include among other features the following: hard work, integrity, firmness, empathy, soundness of mind and such like traits. Now which Company, Parent, Woman or Man would not want to have a person with the traits above as a staff, son/daughter, husband or wife?

How easy was it for Christ to lay down his life on the cross even though he was aware of the glory that awaited him? Life isn't bird of roses! If you made first class or any good grade while in school through hard work, you are a celebrity in your place of work or a success in your endeavors through hard work, why should making it to your creator bed of roses?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Etfash:
It is ironical how we attain success in life through hard work, dedication, commitment and denials. But when it comes to being what the Almighty wants us to be, we see it as bondage.

It is also mind bugging to me that, man agrees with the principle of score all and get all associated with betting but argues why perfection is necessary before making it to be with the LORD God.

I see the whole existence of man and the visible life as a book that has already been written. We live the pages of the book, we are approaching the end of it, the end of the book to us is future but to the author of the book, the end of the book is past. The aforementioned informed why the Revelator was made to understand that the Lamb of God had been slain before the foundation of the world.

Holiness does not put anyone in bondage... Somebody said that some are exploring while others are dreaming... Does dreaming prevent one from exploring? When some of us were in school, we were busy about the Father's business but then, we still came out tops because, the Knowledge of the Holy One is understanding in itself and the mystery of Christ in us is the hope of a glorious destiny.

Holiness and Righteousness include among other features the following: hard work, integrity, firmness, empathy, soundness of mind and such like traits. Now which Company, Parent, Woman or Man would not want to have a person with the traits above as a staff, son/daughter, husband or wife?

How easy was it for Christ to lay down his life on the cross even though he was aware of the glory that awaited him? Life isn't bird of roses! If you made first class or any good grade while in school through hard work, you are a celebrity in your place of work or a success in your endeavors through hard work, why should making it to your creator bed of roses?

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
rahymat:
God is showing me some signs too but im confused they tink im mad.

Please dont be confused. Ask HIM to help you to clear the confusion and to lead you aright.

Please get everything right. REPENT and PREPARE. I pray God will help you to make it in Jesus' name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Holy Ghost Baptism And Experience. / Nigeria’s Archbishop Jude Okolo Becomes Apostolic Nuncio To Czech Republic / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.