Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

"I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal (38965 Views)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by dnawah(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
An uneducated woman talks this flawlessly?

Puhhhleaseeee
i have heard people telling children"greet me na,abi ur mama no TEACH u how to greet?"education is not all about iyibo school o!she can speak her language and someone will translate ok.she is educated in her own language.grin
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Misinformation. Nothing more. Many details in the story just don't add up. She didn't escape. She was allowed to go!
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by kuntash: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
I read it word to word... which I scarcely do.

I thank God for the life of the woman and her daughter, and I pray that girl would be an outstanding child of God that would overcome whatever challenges that comes her way in her lifetime..

nonetheless, irrespective of your faith or believe... its a wake up call...

but for many who believe in Christ Jesus, its a time to fortify thy self with God's word and be closer to him more than ever before..

lots of things are happening lately which can easily be mapped to Revelation in the holy book..

May God give us the grace to stand gidigba in Jesus name !
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Same story everyday. God help Nigeria
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Sajio(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2015
I still find it difficult to believe this story.. how come the heavily armed commandant didn't see you ppl while escaping amids security tight environ? on the order hand, there's nothing God cannot do. if the story is true? then all praise king Jesus... our soldiers should be very careful with story's like this.. Goodmorning Pals.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by 2goodbobo(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Well doctored. clap for yourself for this fake story.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Flyingman(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
He was held for 4 years and didn't know the way out of captivity. Then suddenly, he led the old lady to freedom and bade them goodbye. if its that easy to wake up and escape, why can't others escape? The story doesn't hard up.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by osigwemomoh: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
THE ARMY and the jtf should take this story very seriously.

http://payhmm.com/?ref=78722
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by MKO4ever(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUBISH
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by jerrymej(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2015
indeed a touching story!

In as much as I believe there's God, I know one day definitely God 'll come with rescue...

Hmm, u cry for Naija.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by xkris11(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
The problem with some Nigerians and some nairalander is that they think they re intelligent but most re foolish.I laugh at some comments about rejecting the authenticity of the story but thank God they can't deny the existence of boko haram.
I picked some vital facts on this story.
Its clear to me that book haram has foreign allies and have foreign support.
Its clear that book haram re well trained and well organised.
Its clear that book haram has been inexistent a longtime.

Our military men can only curttain boko haram temporary for now.
We need more support them we have,more foreign aids.

5 hours trek from sambisa forest,wooooo dats large
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Mariojane(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
it is d same story everybody dt claimed to escape from bokoharam camp says.(helicopter dropping weapons, whites re there, they kill mercilessly ) we know all dis. it is just like a memory verse.

y am i thinking they r all lying that no girl is missing.
one, two or hundred of girls nd women escapes almost everyday and still they claim all the chibok girls are still there. are you telling me the girls are so dumb or they are enjoying the malams dt they decide not to escape with their mates?

atleast let one of them escape and tell us how they whole journey started from the school to her time of escape.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Wow, wat a touching story, tank God she escaped.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by xkris11(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Flyingman:
He was held for 4 years and didn't know the way out of captivity. Then suddenly, he led the old lady to freedom and bade them goodbye. if its that easy to wake up and escape, why can't others escape? The story doesn't hard up.

The man help the woman because she was old and the oldest in camp.
Note.the man is not originally an Haramite he was forced to join for 4 yrs
In this situation,you don't know how many he has saved earlier,
He meant be a spy pretending to be an haramite and waiting for the right moment.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by xkris11(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Sajio:
I still find it difficult to believe this story.. how come the heavily armed commandant didn't see you ppl while escaping amids security tight environ? on the order hand, there's nothing God cannot do. if the story is true? then all praise king Jesus... our soldiers should be very careful with story's like this.. Goodmorning Pals.

What if the man was the one on duty post that night.
Remember this man is also forced to join BK.its possible DAT this man is also from the same community of the woman.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Shalomdee(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
I am very dissappointed in this woman. So u denied Christ simply because u were threathened? I pity ur soul. Be warned.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by khassy(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
M4gunners:
Tittle will be " Escape from Sambisa" lol.
you head d dere

1 Like

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by khassy(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
victorazy:

I watched one bastarrd boko and I laf taya grin
This will serve well as part 2.

hahahahahah
nollywood no go kill me sha
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by tobiyayo: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2015
She may not have communication skill of articulation. Someone would have taken an account of her experience and expressed her ordeal in this well scripted write-up.
Same applies to reactions or comments from most politicians, usually they have a communications expert that does the refined and well polished transcript of their thoughts.

Ilekeh:
An uneducated woman talks this flawlessly?

Puhhhleaseeee
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by eagleeyez: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Well scripted,unlike other nollywood movies

Good writer
Good producer,but the directing was poor

What of the budget spent and how much it might rake in at box office?

My dear, this is a calculative move once again. You know army has captured back 2 states and went ahead to promise that borno will be cleared very soon,what they could not do they did in less than 6 weeks.
And of course close to elections...................hmmmm this man thinks he is dealing with fools
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by TheNature: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
Touching

very very.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by cfame1(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.naij.com/404583-67-year-old-boko-haram-escapee-recounts-ordeal.html

Source: http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30917
OP, was this thing translated or it was the said old woman that spoke those good English? In a village where pidgin is hardly spoken?
I will soon share my own experience in sambisa.. >: grin
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2015
y I too dae lie like dz...
E gud for ur eye, e gud for ur eye...lol...
All dz Niger citizens that are looking for access to Nigeria once they cross there boundary they wud say they were kidnapped by boko haram...
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by zid82(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm! This na chibok prison partial break. Odas no dey cry,wey na only she dem get companion on to escape?
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by donstevico(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

epileptic goat!
hmm
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Neplusultra(f): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2015
How silly culd people be?! D woman is saying sometin important and dey are busy talkng about d woman's english, journalist and all wot not! Make una dey dere dey analyse till u become a victim, den u'll know wot matters most undecided Nigerians eh!
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Neplusultra(f): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
xkris11:
The problem with some Nigerians and some nairalander is that they think they re intelligent but most re foolish.I laugh at some comments about rejecting the authenticity of the story but thank God they can't deny the existence of boko haram.
I picked some vital facts on this story.
Its clear to me that book haram has foreign allies and have foreign support.
Its clear that book haram re well trained and well organised.
Its clear that book haram has been inexistent a longtime.

Our military men can only curttain boko haram temporary for now.
We need more support them we have,more foreign aids.

5 hours trek from sambisa forest,wooooo dats large
Thank uj! Exactly wot am saying! Sometin as important as dis and people are busy chasing shadows!!! Nigerians are sometin else! ! No wonder dey are being misruled
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by maimota(f): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by shammah1(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
ISLAM! Smh
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by tinnywhinny: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
wouldn't it have been wise for government or the military to keep mute and use this information to get shekau and the girls before releasing it to the public?
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by cherriex(f): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
My friends elder brother was kidnapped 2014 January and is yet to
Return,chances are he might still be alive,may God exposed the perpetrators
Of this evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / 12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.