Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! (23576 Views)

Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Justbright(m): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2015
pls expert in d house,what is d best colour to go for in a car ,mist especially for first timer....will be buying my first car in some couple of weeks now by His grace so am looking for a colour DAT has high rate of concealing first and dent and at d same time still keep it radiance....am obsessed with shinning silver BT some pple said it exposes dirt and dents....pls what do u think pls
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by ironheart(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Metalic ash would be a nice bet. But if you are out of options, u could go for Mat black (my color though)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by nurey(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Metallic silver or black, blends with minor scratches and minor dents. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
There's no such thing as 'Best colour to go for, in a car'

This is because different colours (and different shades of colours) tend to suit different cars better. There's no one colour that suits ALL cars, unless aesthetics is not an important consideration for you.

If 'hiding scratches' is your sole consideration, then metallic colour, like someone else has already suggested is a good choice. Also, Ash/gray helps conceal scratches.

Avoid bright colours or bright shades of Red, White and black, etc

But know that the colour which may help conceal scratches on your car may not necessarily suit your car. So till we know the brand of car you're interested in, we can't advise you better.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by CircleOfWilis: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

This is because different colours (and different shades of colours) tend to suit different cars better. There's no one colour that suits ALL cars, unless aesthetics is not an important consideration for you.

If 'hiding scratches' is your sole consideration, then metallic colour, like someone else has already suggested is a good choice. Also, Ash/gray helps conceal scratches.

But know that the colour which may help conceal scratches on your car may not necessarily suit your car. So till we know the brand of car you're interested in, we can't advise you better.
what color suits Peugeot 406
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
CircleOfWilis:

Metallic Silver smiley

9 Likes

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justbright:
pls expert in d house,what is d best colour to go for in a car ,mist especially for first timer....will be buying my first car in some couple of weeks now by His grace so am looking for a colour DAT has high rate of concealing first and dent and at d same time still keep it radiance....am obsessed with shinning silver BT some pple said it exposes dirt and dents....pls what do u think pls

i will blant

there is nothing called best colour for a car

why i say so simple because its an individual taste to choice what you call best colour
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justbright:

You're a lady, go for splashes of bright colours. Splashes of pink, purple, yellow, lilac, cyan/turquoise, white, black, but make it a tiger/lion claw scratch designed pattern.... You know how we roll... angry cheesy

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by icemann(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jet black on black rims for a sedan or coupe.
Black requires a lot of washing and when clean, it's the nicest thing under the sun. Trust me I've owned a blue and currently have a black car.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Justbright(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

planing to buy 04 corolla...what colour do u think will suit dat
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Justbright(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
am enjoying Ur very meaningfull and professional opinions
....plskeep dem coming
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Justbright:

planing to buy 04 corolla...what colour do u think will suit dat

Fortunately, Toyota Corolla goes with a lot of colours; they all seem to suit it...Metallic Silver, Black, Blue, Red, even white. But it seems companies favour Blue, while individuals go with other colours.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by clemz85(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
black is ideal colour for me,
I can spray minor scratches by my self, don't need
to border around mixture,

2 Likes

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black is the best, just that it absorbs heat and makes the car very warm. sad

3 Likes

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by haibe(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Different colors for different folks
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by ichidodo: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
All black with red race lines along the length of the body work...or All red with vivid graffiti of Cratos god of War in all his glory around the body work and hood. ....
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black is bold and classy.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Woged2005(f): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some colors cost more on insurance. Hope you know? Colors that hide dents and which paints are more common/cheaper like black and white cost less to insure ( I guess that's for abroad anyway)
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by KingsleyCEO: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
If you have settled your rentage with your landlord white or ash is not a bad idea but if you've not just go for black lol

Happy for you bro. Accident is never your portion, God will keep and protect you as you drive.

6 Likes

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Viktoh(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black cool
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by auwal09256(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ash

1 Like

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by watered(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
ORANGE grin

1 Like

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by chikahenry(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Light Blue or navy blue
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love my things black, so...black.
Doesn't include charcoal black women o. No go PM me.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by demsid(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love the yellow Lamborghini
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by RaeMystix: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Either Grey (ash)/ Black color works.
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by niceeric(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Metallic Silver smiley
u can't be 'correcter' lol

1 Like

Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by JustCare: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love pink so much... if not for the notion the society have for it, I mean gay, it's my favorite colour
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by ikaawe: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
red
Re: Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! by wisasaw: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
black

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LRU Officials Rescue Car From Canal (Photos) / Photos From An Accident At Idimu-egbeda, Lagos, Yesterday / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.