Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 (47016 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Person wey construct this rubbish stil de learn graphics... Period.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
wazobiaN9:

BeeBeeOoh na bee... the thing no get human intelligence.
oga human being wey dey bath with sense I hail thee. All hail to you King Solomon the wise man
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by santity100: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
He is a provincial, insensitive, callous, selfish, clueless, top-of-the-range incompetent President who woke up one day with power and has spent half a decade still wondering what to do with it
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Neplusultra(f): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Aguduma was reali handsome back den and Mama peace, she was quite pretty too cheesy
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Chiaka(f): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
onojaduru:
President Jonathan has gone a long way with his wife Dame Patience Jonathan.

No wonder the bond between them is very stong.Checkout this photo of President Jonathan and his wife at University of Portharcourt in 1993.

SOURCE

They've always looked good!!
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
They look really Good even at 1993. If they had looked bad!! would have been shouting Nigerian money make them fine.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by gidado14(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
onojaduru:

No wonder the bond between them is very stong.Checkout this photo of President Jonathan and his wife at University of Portharcourt in 1993.

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
So this woman actually went to school.. shocked shocked

What could have gone wrong? Maybe she was eventually adviced to withdraw..(This gown fit be borrow pose) undecided

FIXED...thank me later

By woman of virtue, u mean? angry

Look at who's talking. A black calling a black...black. Smh!
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
United they have stand for years and together they have being winning..#GEJWINSIT

English hard... Aswear. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by midolian(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Godshand:

Look at who's talking. A pot calling a cattle black. Smh!
ok..so it should be advised as advice is a noun..modified.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Gynacologist(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Situation001:
should that be a reason for me revoting him..

does that stop him from being clueless..

what has his picture got to do with the growth of this sinking country..

I said it.. cluelessness runs through the vein of this otuoke goat.. make him park well joor.. it is not his pic we need at this critical time..

IT IS CHANGE WE NEED.. AND I HAVE DECIDED..

Hit Like if it is change you want.. and not the throwback pic of a clueless couple...
if u wake in d morin u de great ur fada so?
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Situation001(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
if u wake in d morin u de great ur fada so?
ask your p man... undecided
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by akin269(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
so, she is english professor
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Gynacologist(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Situation001:

ask your p man... undecided
sori i foget say u no get...
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Situation001(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
sori i foget say u no get...
yes I no get... na jesus I be

illiterate.. undecided
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
May God forgive me for any wrong comment or contribution I might have made against GEJ. He is humble and from a humble background. Looking at this picture, both madam Patience and Brother Goodluck never knew what the future holds for them. They never anticipated being in the government house six years later. The spirit of madam patience is a very powerful spirit and she loves her husband so much for the spirit to have worked for him. Had Goodluck married another wife he would not have been where he is today. Spiritually, wealth, fame and prosperity are controlled to a large extent by the woman (mother or wife or both) fighting for a man.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by calebbintus: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's the kind of woman that every man needs not minding mama PEJ's grammatical short-comings.. That woman is truely a woman of virtue..

Yeah a good husband he is. But not necessarily a good leader. GMB till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by melomelo: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ my main man
GEJ Till 2019
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2015
People should not insult madam. She is the mother of the nation. I was in Yenagoa in February last year after a very long time. I know it is the wish of God that brought GEJ and Patience to power. No permutation on earth could have done this. Even if presidency is zoned to South -South, GEJ would have been the least to be remembered for this position. Madam brought much luck on her husband.

I have never benefited from the government, only sycophants, noise makers and political thieves are enjoying the government
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by freshdude99(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2015
maimota:
This must be a distance learning programme.
Pretty outside, ugly in the brain. That's exactly wat ur dp says cheesy
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by adebayosun02: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2015
The man @ the left hand side is kinng A.J. Turner
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Chimarto:
Somebody should show us Hell Buhari!
You mean how many women he has defiled through his Jihadist sojourn?
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by tinnywhinny: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's the kind of woman that every man needs not minding mama PEJ's grammatical short-comings.. That woman is truely a woman of virtue..
. how?
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
calebbintus:

Yeah a good husband he is. But not necessarily a good leader. GMB till 2019
u're right but, GMB will still do d needful. U know nah, dat tin he did in 2003, 2007 & 2011.. wink
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by vokalguy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

You kidding me right? I mean wtf have you heard this woman speak?! She is very ignorant and basically stupid... common wake up and smell the coffee!
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
vokalguy:

You kidding me right? I mean wtf have you heard this woman speak?! She is very ignorant and basically stupid... common wake up and smell the coffee!
abeg I don wake up, where the coffee dey makai smell
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by rabimlomo: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
And is that Alamesiagha beside them?
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Kanmyos(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
mhen, money gud ooo.....see hw baba nd mama b bak den.....#fr dz country!!!.....#a jo ma mak e ni !!
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Adventurist(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
You mean this woman graduated from a university? Chai! What a school?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Jok3r(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice.
onojaduru:

SOURCE
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Skoopy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
When he was still an ordinary Nigerian, complaining like I and you are today.
Life at some point springs out surprises, both pleasant and unpleasant once.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by okonkwo44: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well to those insulting mama peace, my bible told me that God purposely chose what the world considers nonsense in order to shame the wise. He chose what the world looks down on and despises and think is nothing, in order to destroy what the world think is important.1cor 1vs27-28. Well am not despising sound educational qualification,but if no force could stop her,if other beautiful and educated women couldn't take her place as the first lady,den no one can stop her from fulfilling her destiny. Mama peace come 2019!!! No matter what you say she still remains your first lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.