Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please Recommend The Best Bluetooth Headset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend The Best Bluetooth Headset (770 Views)

Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K / Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 / Recommend The Best And Affordable Android Phone For Me,please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend The Best Bluetooth Headset by iluvnet(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Good day house. Please kindly recommend the best Bluetooth headset with lasting battery and talking time. Above all affordable. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Bluetooth Headset by mrkhaynoni: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Jabra easygo is fantastic, or any original jabra product
Re: Please Recommend The Best Bluetooth Headset by Sanemind(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2018
chigrin:
Call today for your Wireless Bluetooth Ear Bud for iPhones, Android and other bluetooth enabled devices available now on GRINERIA Store.
The True Wireless Stereo Earphone comes with a unique charging box (more like it power Bank) that charges the Ear Bud.
You can charge the Ear Pod with the Charging Box or you charge both directly via electric current. With the charging Box in handy, you can always recharge the Earphone whenever you like after the initial charge has been exhausted.
The red light on the Charging Box Indicates charging via Electric current while the Green light shows that the Ear Bud is been charged directly with the power from the already charged Box.

The device produces a very good quality sound. It Multi-Functional button enables one to pause and play songs (The Button also allows you to pick calls while using the Ear Bud).

Why You Need This Gadget
1. It's very convenient and ideal especially when driving (You can Easily pick calls with just a tap on the button).

2. The Ear Pod comes with a Dust-Proof mesh(This helps to prevent dirt).

3. It comes with a universal Android charging port (The charger is easily accessible, not some special kind of charging port).

4. The Ear Bud gives you an added charging option with the Charging Box
5. Lastly, it is very simple and unique.

Other Important Features
-Mic
-Dust-Proof Mesh
-Charging Port
-Multi-Function Button
-Charging Box

For enquiry and order Call/Whatsapp 08086109104 or 08092898739.

Available For Delivery Nationwide.
How much?

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND APP Ain't Working On My Phone Please Help / My Dead Bricked Gionee / How Do I Root My Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Sm -p901

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.