Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! (1234 Views)

Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo / Where To Buy Keke Napep Up To 10...pls Give Me The Info / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by harbayo20(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Do You Know That A Token Of N6,600 Can Make You Get All What You've Ever Wanted In Life!!...I'm leaking this out to the serious minded peoples here,what N6,600 can offer you;
With N6,600 you're assured of;
#A Reasonable income without selling of any product!
# Being the one in position to recommend 2 of your people for free $1000(over 170,000) empowerment packages.
# Learning any type of trade &skill acquisition you so wished for!
# Owning a house already built on our organization's land!
# Being awarded with a brand new customized Apple i-pad/HP laptop from our corporate partners!
# Being awarded with brand new Hyundai elantra car(2014 model)
We've so many evidences we are ready to show off to the world for them to be financially freed!...
WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for enquiries
Re: Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by yhusiee(f): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Honestly, I dnt knw wt ur talkin abt. It is soooo nt interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by chinnyonwu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
op u mean am?
i wan put 13,200. forward ur account number

1 Like

Re: Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by dav8id(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
yhusiee:
Honestly, I dnt knw wt ur talkin abt. It is soooo nt interesting.

when u see such writeup ( u own a brand new house? car blabla ) you should know that its MLM.

i hate it with passion .cuz the most hungry nigerian are the one that promote such business.

it surprise me to see someone without a car but promoting a program that will dash you a car but he the promoter has none. just like someone selling cough medicine but suffer from cough .

2 Likes

Re: Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by harbayo20(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is it that you ain't exposed enough to know that one of the biggest industries that produce millionaires are the Multi Level Marketing companies??...
You just commented ignorantly and blindly,without making reasonable researches.
Visit my Facebook timeline @Habyb Abdulai and see for yourself who i am and members who have become millionaires through this same MLM,you bad mouthing ignorantly...
Mind you,As young as I am... I'm living a good life with my Elantra car parked in my garage!
#One mans food is another man's poison!...Make your research before jumping into wrong conclusions!
Re: Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by Random75: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
dav8id:

when u see such writeup ( u own a brand new house? car blabla ) you should know that its MLM.

i hate it with passion .cuz the most hungry nigerian are the one that promote such business.

it surprise me to see someone without a car but promoting a program that will dash you a car but he the promoter has none. just like someone selling cough medicine but suffer from cough .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! by jaydee87(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
harbayo20:
Is it that you ain't exposed enough to know that one of the biggest industries that produce millionaires are the Multi Level Marketing companies??...
You just commented ignorantly and blindly,without making reasonable researches.
Visit my Facebook timeline @Habyb Abdulai and see for yourself who i am and members who have become millionaires through this same MLM,you bad mouthing ignorantly...
Mind you,As young as I am... I'm living a good life with my Elantra car parked in my garage!
#One mans food is another man's poison!...Make your research before jumping into wrong conclusions!
youngest tycoon I salute ur courage dabbling into mlm, but i must tell u the way u just reply a prospect ain't good enough u trying to persuade us so u have to be gentle and mindful of ur chosen speeches. to be frnk with you I av heard abt ppl making milions from it so its real but if u went me to buy into it just prove it to me.
we all need proof that's all .

(1) (Reply)

Businessmen/moguls Who Went From From Rags To Riches / #dollars For Sale Via My Payoneer / My Funny Experience At Zenith Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.