Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... (1757 Views)

See The Vacancy Poster That Was Spotted In Asaba, Delta State / Successful N-power Candidate Delta State Lets Meet Here / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by creamynuela88: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Please can anyone help with a job. Am a 2:1 graduate in accounting. I keep seeing job offers everywhere but none in Asaba. I would really appreciate your help. #a good paying job#
Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
creamynuela88:
Please can anyone help with a job. Am a 2:1 graduate in accounting. I keep seeing job offers everywhere but none in Asaba. I would really appreciate your help. #a good paying job#

Not trying to discourage you dear,

Are there jobs in Asaba? I doubt; even the few available govt jobs are coded.

I'll advise you have an open mind as regards your job search,not limiting yourself to Asaba only.

All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by channelz: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
If the job doesn't show up, any ideas on what you can start up as a 2:1 Accounting grad?
Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by creamynuela88: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Emma4wealth:

Not trying to discourage you dear,

Are there jobs in Asaba? I doubt; even the few available govt jobs are coded.

I'll advise you have an open mind as regards your job search,not limiting yourself to Asaba only.

All the best!

I would love to have an open mind too but the thing is I have a family in Asaba. I wouldn't mind onitsha though as its close to asaba.
Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by harbayo20(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
NOT EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY OPENED TO NIGERIANS WHO CRAVE FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
Do You Know That A Token Of N6,600 Can Make You Get All What You've Ever Wanted In Life!!...I'm leaking this out to the serious minded peoples here,what N6,600 can offer you;
With N6,600 you're assured of;
#A Reasonable income without selling of any product!
# Being the one in position to recommend 2 of your people for free $1000(over 170,000) empowerment packages.
# Learning any type of trade &skill acquisition you so wished for!
# Owning a house already built on our organization's land!
# Being awarded with a brand new customized Apple i-pad/HP laptop from our corporate partners!
# Being awarded with brand new Hyundai elantra car(2014 model)
We've so many evidences we are ready to show off to the world for them to be financially freed!...You could also visit my Facebook timelines to see different testimonies!....
WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for enquiries and how to register!
Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by adeek5: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
GO TO DLA ROAD LOOK FOR ICSL ASABA. U ARE SURE TO GET A JOB
Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
adeek5:
GO TO DLA ROAD LOOK FOR ICSL ASABA. U ARE SURE TO GET A JOB

What's The Full Meaning Of ICSL Please?? Is It Interbau??
Re: I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... by mokset123: 4:49am On Mar 22, 2015
ebukasoso:

What's The Full Meaning Of ICSL Please?? Is It Interbau??
ICSL google it. I guess they are an outsourcing recruitment firm

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Interview From FROND GROUP Legit / Graduate Trainee Vacancy / Fresh Job Recruitment @ Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries(opec)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.