Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down (11625 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
When u ask an ibo gal 2 send u a pix of her lying down and she not @ ohm .. #lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Enegod(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Mayor21(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Lmao.... Ibo gals dn suffer 4 una hand.

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Is this a joke?
What fúckery is this?

9 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by kestolove95(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Igbo's are comedians in dix country grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Mhizizzy(f): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Not funny angry

6 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Pineapp: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Syfy(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by ivyT(f): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Is this a joke?
What fúckery is this?

Yea ,fukks them
I ain't ibo sha
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by 7footre(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Boring!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by hopeforcharles(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
At least she is truthful, she is lying down, no some silly girls who will be doing the do and still claim the are at home alone.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by iamrealdeji(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Penssuwa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Igbo this igbo that.... una no dey tire to dey carry our mata for head like my babe weavon

12 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:

Yea ,fukks them
I ain't ibo sha

Yet, you are not better than any Igbo girl. Beauty wise, academic wise, financial wise etc... Aji otu gi dere.

11 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by justmag(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Not funny angry

I guess u are igbo? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by 67rc: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Krasid(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
Let's see for weekend.

I dey provoke for you sha.

You make me stay house hoping you are coming but you no come and you no call. Not even whasapp msg. undecided
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Samiceman: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:

I am guess u are igbo? grin
U ran away from English class abi? SMH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by justmag(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Samiceman:
U ran away from English class abi? SMH

shut it! It was a typo.

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
I want those laps.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Samiceman: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:

shut it! It was a typo.
Yea sure! Its always a typo

3 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Still Igbo gurls ROCK !

Fvck yourselfv !

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op..iffa catch you ehn!..lol
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nature129(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

Yet, you are not better than any Igbo girl. Beauty wise, academic wise, financial wise etc... Aji otu gi dere.

Lol. Pls mind the words you use on social networks. Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Emmanuel247(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who would laugh??
Joke no Fit u abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na was o... So dry... Ssssssssssssss pure water.... Gimme one !! No two.... D's land too dry.... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Blackfire(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
@op the thunder wey go fire slap u,is giving amadioha +sango hand shake

3 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Funny
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by ivyT(f): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

U got me wrong_I meant fukk d op for saying ibo gals do dat

FYI,don't jump to conclusions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ii / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) / purpose served , thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.