Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (75956 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Pineapp: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ivyT(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by scribble: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2015
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

617 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry

269 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
pinkycute:
Keep Bookn Space,the Devil Is Your strength.sad

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Why You dy book Space Here na?.sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:
undecided
.sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by hopeforcharles(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry
I like your reply, infact u just took the words outta me, wish some girls will understand that in life when there is hope and the willingness to improve, = it only gets better.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by pinkycute(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided undecided

danbrowndmf:

Keep Bookn Space,the Devil Is Your strength.sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sokotoburundi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
monkey dey work baboo dey chop, shey d woman na handicap?

55 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by iamord(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
no doubt. I agree that that amount is too small. But how much are u also willing to put down in the time when things are not rosy.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sokotoburundi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
do u tink d pple dat are earning 50k dont like to earn better? Or they dont know GOD? Sometimes its jst a test frm GOD or nature, to test ur strength, ur toughness n ur willingness 4 a better life no guy on earth prays to earn 50k a month every body wants to make it but it boils down to if u really want to by show of ur character towards it.
If u like tell me ur father or u gr8 grandfather is rich b4 they met their wives, one of the line of the generatn of ur father must have started frm d bottom. Is jst like saying u must marry a guy earning 10m a month riding rollsroyce b4 u marry him. While ur mother married ur father dat doesnt even have keke napep then.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
sokotoburundi:
do u tink d pple dat are earning 50k dont like to earn better? Or they dont know GOD? Sometimes its jst a test frm GOD.
If u like tell me ur father or u gr8 grandfather is rich b4 ur mother, one of the line of the generatn of ur father must have started frm d bottom. Is jst like saying u must marry a guy earning 10m a month riding rollsroyce b4 u marry him. While ur mother married ur father dat doesnt even have keke napep then.

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !

24 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sokotoburundi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
i do understand ur plight, put love first n every other thing falls into place. N lastly love is a mutual feeling.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamord:
no doubt. I agree that that amount is too small. But how much are u also willing to put down in the time when things are not rosy.

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by remsonik(f): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes I can marry him, so far he's focused!
I know people who started earning that low amount now they are CEOs too.........
Its not about money, some live even more comfortably than those who earn higher.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
sokotoburundi:
i do understand ur plight, put love first n every other thing falls into place. N lastly love is a mutual feeling.

Lover ke?
Please suffer and love are like water and oil.
Love isn't everything. It's not rosy to live in povepoverty.its painful and unbearable. THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO THAT IS IF WE ARE LIVING IN VILLAGE WHERE THE STANDARD OF LIVING IS QUITE LOW.

If he earns this amount in some part of core North, deep in the states of south west, that's understandable. One can manage, but if na Lagos, Abuja, PH, abeg the guy no try at all to buy ring for my hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justmag(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

just as you are wise, may your future wife and kids be as wise as you. You are so right!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justmag(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:

Lol! Broke girl mathematics is his income > than hers = love and marriage. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justmag(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooo.

I I hope you earn more than 50k? angry

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
m already falling in luv wif U,,,,what a write-up,,,,

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.

Your level of education does not translate into how much you can make ...
If you strongly believe you have so much drive and can make so much money then you should be seeing a mans money like picture.. (not yours), in that same manner salary should be the last thing on the "ideal man" list..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Filashade(f): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?

GBAM!!!!!

Ladies read this one o.

Na true talk.

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
4rm ur write-up,I can see d level of ur mentality,,,,U have such a low IQ.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

Your level of education does not translate into how much you can make ...
If you strongly believe you have so much drive and can make so much money then you should be seeing a mans money like picture.. (not yours), in that same manner salary should be the last thing on the "ideal man" list..

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:

I I hope you earn more than 50k? angry

Na money na, a painful realisation that poverty is a disease. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.