Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (75911 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

And I thought you were altruistic embarassed

You could marry as many as you like tongue

I think they are being good sisters following the words of God, he ask us to knock and the door shall be opened.

Of course I am and that's what has defined my personality but again when it comes to loading all rules can be broken. tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by holusormi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
As a man earning 50k, I wouldn't even think of marriage !!!.... sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by niceguy7(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ladies: what abt if he makes 25k as profit every week? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

Until you turn 40...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dzeimzb: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss
what did you have. You won come dey answer madam . smmhh
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Situation001:

my sister do you remember it was 10k dad was earning when he married our mother and he was not earning up to 15k when he sent us to school right from primary school days...

sister why cant you be as patient as our mother embarassed embarassed

Brother, things were better then na.Food was cheaper, population then wasn't as high as now.Things has fallen apart, now ladies have to work like men unlike our mothers who were mere housewives.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHM11:

How much do you earn young lady?
Don't be upset with her statement. As a man you know 50k is way too small to start a family with. In our society today, how much is 50k?

Truth is that men nowadays are not willing to work, they prefer to lazy around all day looking for whom to blame for their condition. Tomorrow they depend on their wife's to do everything for them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Lanretoye(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

U make me laugh... do you know what the minimum wage in the civil service is?,yet some people cater for their family with it.
Now check, Ur guy earns 50k monthly and u earn about 30k = 80k...
I just hope you are not the UNLIMITED LIABILITY type of lady the will depend on ur guy for even monthly mobile subscription.

To all Hardworking guys earning 50k or less,as long as you are focused and high aiming, God will surely crown ur efforts with better packages and ultimately a wife that will be supportive but not some oil and gas (owo epo) kind of women.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Until you turn 40...

That's when life starts. kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by aitiola: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
How old u be so?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nickydof(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin grin

50K SALARY IS EXACTLY WHAT GOD WILL FORBID IN MY LIFE! ! cool cool

Hahahahahaa!!! This girl, you make me laugh sha. I know you aint a hardliner as most of your comments suggests. Guess you are only trying to make your stance known on poverty, which is very cool. I won't get married with 50k salary. That been said, its nt rili about what the guy earns right now, its about his mentality and personality. You can marry a guy that earns a million and ends up loosing the job after marriage. It won't be your portion sha. And you can marry a guy that earns even less than 50k but after marriage get more. So at the end of the day its nt what he earns at that instance but his mentality about life in general that matters. My advice to all the gurls on this thread, marry personality/right mentality and not money, in the long run, every other thing will be added. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

U make me laugh... do you know what the minimum wage in the civil service is?,yet some people cater for their family with it.
Now check, Ur guy earns 50k monthly and u earn about 30k = 80k...
I[s] just hope you are not the UNLIMITED LIABILITY type of lady the will depend on ur guy for even monthly mobile subscription[/s].

Good for them.There ain't nothing bad aiming high.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
himkers:

[size=16pt]Please can you just shut up your mouth so matured ladies can contribute?

SmH for your level of reasoning undecided[/size]
Am even ashamed of her...spoiling the name of our tribe.Low IQ indeed!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by idia101(f): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

Supported.

Besides dats y I also went 2 sch, I wuld work 2 support d family also, childbearing wuld b kept on hold 4 lik 2yr so as 2 save up. I ain't bringin no child 2 dis world 2 suffer
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by deblof: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes yes yes, it can only get beta.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dkachi007: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
this is exactly why you are 45 and still single. Now u want to lead other young girls astray

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I won't advise anyone to, I grew up during tough times and mehn things will get to you oh my friend is married and earns that amount although his wife is a sweetheart and helps with bills too. But mehn he's always depressed. You need some adequate finance oh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only few ladies in NL exhibit decency. Nairaland filled with heartless, lazy, brokeass and gold digging gals. Look at y'all comments, and why is it that ugly biatches r the ones commenting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by AlphaDibia(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

Bless.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by oje12(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na money na, a painful realisation that poverty is a disease. undecided undecided
yeah!! No body pray for bad tin!! Dat why most ladies fall into wrong hand!! Wen they can stay wit d man collecting 5k as salary!! It all about understanding & trust! May God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nickxtra(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

house maid abi?
Yea, 'maid', thanks
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by iamord(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.
that's good to know. I like my woman to male something for herself too. Just that in the beginning y sounded desperate. I go dey run from u
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Gynacologist(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
pray mk u marry ooo...if na d orientation wa u get....cos frm ur dp ol i cn say is ndo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lolaxavier(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
2 years and 7 months ago, I had no job not to talk of earning 50k. Trust me, I earn close to 350 monthly now and other mouthwatering benefits. No be mouth, I've got witnesses on NL. Now, i can tell Bukunmi who left me then to go kiss transformer.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
nickydof:

Hahahahahaa!!! This girl, you make me laugh sha. I know you aint a hardliner as most of your comments suggests. Guess you are only trying to make your stance known on poverty, which is very cool. I won't get married with 50k salary. That been said, its nt rili about what the guy earns right now, its about his mentality and personality. You can marry a guy that earns a million and ends up loosing the job after marriage. It won't be your portion sha. And you can marry a guy that earns even less than 50k but after marriage get more. So at the end of the day its nt what he earns at that instance but his mentality about life in general that matters. My advice to all the gurls on this thread, marry personality/right mentality and not money, in the long run, every other thing will be added. Thanks

Well said.
personality matters, but is it limited to low salary earners.There are people who earns good and still have the drive to achieve more.My refusal to do that is majorly because I can't cope with that, except of course my salary is way way better.Again, I pointed out that it may work only if I choose to stay in a place where standard of living won't take much.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
time shall tell with this your prayer

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tiwasiaife(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Chai u are a disappointment to Igbo ladies. have u heard the word no condition is permanent. u can marry a man who earn 1m a day and he goes poor after few yrs of marriage due to ur bad luck then u will abandon him and start running after men to attain us incertiable quest for money. may ur type not be nairaland men portion in Jesus name

10 Likes

Truckpusher:
Of course I am and that's what has defined my personality but again when it comes to loading all rules can be broken. tongue

It shouln't be an on and off thing
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Anseth(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!

Ewu she goat.. am ashamed of you .. see the way you just dey exhibit your high IQ of stupidity.. na ladies like you dey end up single for life or end up marrying a man old enuff to be your father..also becoming the 3rd wife..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Situation001(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Brother, things were better then na.Food was cheaper, population then wasn't as high as now.Things has fallen apart, now ladies have to work like men unlike our mothers who were mere housewives.
Noo.. mum was not just a mere housewife.. he worked hand in hand with dad in making life better for us..

and here we are today.. one big happy family...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only if he is one responsible fellow.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by paulooooooo: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tell them money is not everything for me I will if the man truly ve me
uzhi:
To ladies who care to listen, poverty isn't the absence of money in one's account or pocket, but a mentality.
I married my wife while earning 45,000 naira in Abuja in 2011 and I wasn't poor then nd even now.
We are still not wealthy, but i earn more than 200k monthly, even without stepping out of my house or sweat.
Marriage is an institution bind with love not money.
Even our prophets weren't rich during the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.