Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. (851 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by justmag(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2015
In Nigeria, some people believe that their chances of getting HIV/STDs are better when interacting with regular people than picking up a prostitute.

These days...prostitutes also have daytime jobs and daytime boyfriends or gf! You maybe dating one and she won't tell you. Because that part of her life is personal. condoms protects you and your partner the same way it protects you and a random prostitutes. Do you agree??

This post is inspired by a friend who told me he just discovered his gf of 7 months was a prostitute. He found out because his from lagos used to sleep with her when he was around. She just got a full time job and lived of that instead.

PLEASE KNOW THE ONE YOUR ARE WITH BEFORE THEIR SINS BECOME YOUR DEATH SENTENCE!
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2015
I hope the guy has gone for test o lipsrsealed
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
My son, read the book of proverbs, immoral sex destroys d soul! grin
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Dis kinnda post is for loose dudes without self respect
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by justmag(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Dis kinnda post is for loose dudes without self respect

how so?

My friend was a respectable and God fearing guy. Who talked to a girl who claimed to be the same. So are u suggesting he is loose?
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by justmag(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
I hope the guy has gone for test o lipsrsealed

he is going next week!
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:

how so?

My friend was a respectable and God fearing guy. Who talked to a girl who claimed to be the same. So are u suggesting he is loose?
Not actually. My point is that as a responsible guy you should be able to at least hav some bit of respect for oneself. Not every well-dressed up sparkling girl u see on d road dat you should flock after. Whether u use protection or u dont use protection all thesame people still get infected with Hiv/aids, gonorrhea, syphilis, and other STDs so u should be careful the way u live ur carefree life.
Thats my point! Plain and simple!
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by justmag(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Not actually. My point is that as a responsible guy you should be able to at least hav some bit of respect for oneself. Not every well-dressed up sparkling girl u see on d road dat you should flock after. Whether u use protection or u dont use protection all thesame people still get infected with Hiv/aids, gonorrhea, syphilis, and other STDs so u should be careful the way u live ur carefree life.
Thats my point! Plain and simple!

wheather well dressed or not! HIV is never written on the forehead. You can never tell except through test. You just have to be careful.
Re: OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:

wheather well dressed or not! HIV is never written on the forehead. You can never tell except through test. You just have to be careful.
you are right there

(1) (Reply)

Which Profession Do Women Find Husband Faster ? / She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice / Want To Boost Your Brain Power? Try Regular Sex .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.