Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. (48201 Views)

Top 5 Public Relations Agencies In Nigeria - Topeverything / Top Five Web Design Agencies In Nigeria (from The Eyes Of An Expert) / Entrepreneurship In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by shapoh(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
I believe there are lots of new digital marketing companies also without presence but give great results.I need one of them. Am sure they won't be expensive. I got one of with url www.parrotdigitals.com anyone knows about them? or has an idea of any new digital marketing agency?
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by henryars: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
[url][/url]There are a lot of digital marketing agencies in Nigeria. However, Digifigs Limited stands out because of it's large amount of experience handling digital marketing campaigns for brands in and outside Nigeria.

Here are some brands they've managed campaigns for in the past:

Heroshe
Leanmethods
IndustrySearch AU

----

You can hit them up to help you run successful [url="https://digifigs.com"]digital marketing campaigns[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Vsammi1: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Vsammi1: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2020

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Vsammi1: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by scofield2016: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Corporate Shepherds Digital Marketing Academy

Corporate Shepherds Digital Marketing Academy Course helps you master digital marketing concepts like Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Content Marketing. Our Digital Marketing Courses are result-oriented and are been updated continuously.

In addition to the core modules in this Digital Marketing COURSE created by Corporate Shepherds, we offer comprehensive too-based training (hands on) training on Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

What does this Digital Marketing Course aim to teach you?

With this digital marketing course, you will become a digital marketer with Industry Ready Skills & Expertise. This training will be intensive in terms of practical; you will learn how to skills that solidify your academic as well as applied knowledge.

Plot 8a Olayinka Balogun Crescent,
Off Alhaji Jubril Liadi Street, Magodo GRA Phase 2,
Shagisha Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: +234 8063051206, 8099993124
Email: info@corporateshepherds.com

Visit Official Website Here : https://corporateshepherds.com/digital-marketing-academy/
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by crankie(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by NaijaGoDigital: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Digital marketing is highly needed to promote business in Nigeria. TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency provides social media advertising, creative design, web design, search engine optimization (SEO) etc. We have a team of highly experienced and professional staff that will get the job done.
Visit our website: https://www.topyougo.com/
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by DonBoscoTech(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
For 95% practical base digital marketing class you can trust https://www.savedigital.ng/

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by tisjack: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bex iT Digital Solutions is a new digital marketing agency in Abuja, Nigeria and offer quality seo services, content management and social media management at an affordable rate
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Salesjobs39: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
I don't think this list is complete without SUPER STARS PROMOTIONS LIMITED (ssp.ng). Check them out they are the bomb. We use them and they deliver quality services at global standards. I've also recommended them to some of my colleagues in business, and they always have a thumbs up for them.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by KongMarketing: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
1. Micdigitals – They are a reliable name in the Nigerian Digital marketing industry and focus on a result-driven strategy. Micdigitals assist businesses to grow by helping them generate more leads and conversions.

Services – They are dedicated to offering wide array of services covering the range of marketing process. Their services include Brand Strategy, Media Services, Content Production, Social Media Marketing, PPC Advertising, Digital Marketing Strategy, Mobile Marketing, Internet Marketing, Creative Development, Internet Marketing, Web Analytics, SEO and Customer Insights.

Brands – They have served the brands like Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc, Free Health Care Services, Diamond – Your Bank, Brickwall, Pualimama, Tonimas, Everyday Supermarket, Alsa petrolchemicals,

Location – 5th avenue D1 close Festac town, Lagos, Nigeria.

2. Kong Marketing Agency – Regarded as one of the best Digital marketing agency in Lagos, Kong Marketing Agency has become one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Nigeria. Though product development is the core area of their expertise, they also provide other marketing services.

Services – Their services involves Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy, Media Planning and Buying, Content Marketing, UX Design + Technology, Social Media, ORM + Strategic Communications.

Location – 57 Adelabu street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria

3. Street Toolz – A digital marketing agency known for its African instincts. With its inception in the year 2011, Street Toolz focuses on user experience & engagement and not merely advertising. They believe in creating a valuable connection between the users and brands that are long-lasting.

Services – They deal with content and digital strategy.

Brands – They have worked for several names including British Council, PropertyMart,

Grand Cereals, Grenadines Homes, World Bank Group and much more.

Location – 37, Akin, Osiyemi Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.

4. Giga Lagos – Being the pioneers in the world of internet marketing, Giga Lagos has proven its expertise in the concerned field. They have worked with many brand names and are knowledgeable about the marketing strategies, which are the need of the time to cope with the internet-driven world.

Services – Be it Branding, content marketing, social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Digital PR, web development, digital marketing or creative advertising and campaigning, they will do it for you at best prices.

Brands – They have offered their valued services to many big names in the industry including theplushist.com.

Location – 70 Olonode Street, off Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. Nigeria

5. Webcoupers – A Digital Marketing agency that is tech-savvy and is focused on generating a marketing strategy that is conversion driven.

Services – Digital Marketing, Product Innovation & Development, Creative Development, Social Media and ORM and Data Analytics are the range of marketing services Web Coupers deal with.

Brands – They have offered their services to many big names in the industry and work with dedication to growing their clientele.

Location – No 34, First Floor, McNeil Road, Off Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos

6. AdHang – One of the best Digital Marketing agencies in Nigeria that is devoted to offering high-quality services to Nigerian companies looking for visibility in Search Engines. If you want to reach millions of Nigerians online, that too easily, approach Adhang to take up your Digital Marketing project.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by dalexz4(m): 4:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Demand for digital marketing skills grew by 92% in 5 years. Growth in digital-focused jobs outpaced overall marketing jobs by 30% thereby causing a huge demand for digital marketers in Nigeria and across the world.

Are you a student or teacher who wants to learn online marketing so you can be fit for a digital marketing role in the Nigerian work industry? Or you are a business owner who wants to leverage digital marketing skills to improve your business sales and get re-occurring customers for your services or products.

You should consider learning a digital marketing course as a skill because it’s an indispensable skill you should consider having if you want to have a reputable online presence or save yourself the cost of hiring digital marketers to help promote your business when you can do that all by yourself.

This now brings us to where you can learn digital marketing. There are a lot of learning platforms where you can learn digital marketing in Nigeria however, this article is targeted to people like yourself that want to learn digital marketing as a skill in Lagos. If you’re based in Lekki, Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Ajah, or Ikeja. You even stand a better chance of learning faster because you can learn with peers at open digital marketing training institutes around.

Visit https://academy.odigital.ng/ to register for a professional digital marketing training.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by dalexz4(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2021
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by jackfruit800: 7:50am On May 10, 2021
What do you think about offline marketing, by the way? I like creating some promo items like those from PinSource for example, and they are really great. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there, guys
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Antibot5: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
have you heard bout Flyserp?

Well it's one of the leading seo company in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by dayssolalee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
You will be glad you did. Read this in-depth article on How to Start a Profitable Fruit and Vegetable Business in Nigeria

https://www.shoplifecommerce.com/how-to-start-a-profitable-fruit-and-vegetable-business-in-nigeria/
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by KingsElite: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kings Elite is also one of the top Digital Marketing Agency in Lagos
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by ahanapearl1990(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you're looking for digital marketing services, there are a few key things to look for in an agency. Make sure the team has experience and expertise in your industry vertical, that they have a good track record of delivering results, and that they understand how to use data and analytics to measure success. Finally, be sure to ask about their approach to marketing and how they plan to help you achieve your goals.

Check out our list of some of the best mobile app marketing agencies in the business.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by newspapers: 5:40pm On May 24, 2022
If you are a Small Scale or Medium Scale Biz, I'll recommend Pay On Delivery Logistics (https://www.payondelivery.ng/)
Thank me later
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by kihill: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Please I need advise on paying for a digital marketing class in Digital Marketing Skill institute. Who has attended the class. I need reviews
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by ahanapearl1990(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Are you looking for a digital marketing company capable of delivering exceptional results? Digital Marketing is key to the success of any business. It's a necessary part of the marketing strategy. Explore our directory of top digital marketing company to find the right partner as per your requirements.

We have considered a few qualifying factors to ensure we only list some of the top marketing agencies in this report -
1. Technology expertise
2. Market expertise
3. Regions of operating business activities
4. Cost-effectiveness
5. Client feedback
6. Client catalog
7. Company’s annual growth rate
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by brianromel(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Digital marketing agencies, really.

Hmmm

Tried one we found online once, and it was over 200,000 of wasted Facebook ads.

Now I manage our Google and Facebook ads , n house for my office, haven't spent months on trainings

Have spent over 700k on Facebook ads and over $4900 on Google call ads

We now know what works and my boss doesn't even want to hear the word agency.

My advise to you so called digital marketing agencies that focus or ads

Try to understand your customer needs indept, it shouldn't be always all about the money first.

Be willing to run a small test that shows results, it shouldnt always be about money first .
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by Writersco: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
There are many other Digital Marketing companies in Nigeria that help you grow your business.

Check my site up at https://writersco.net to see how I can help you grow your business with SEO and content marketing, all in digital marketing.

Also, check my blog at https://writersco.net/writersco-blog/ to see more insightful content that can grow your business.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by KennethPriceNG: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Trusting Your Digital Marketing to Expert Agencies: A Recipe for Success

In the rapidly evolving landscape of the digital age, businesses are presented with unprecedented opportunities to reach their target audiences. Yet, harnessing the full potential of digital marketing requires a level of expertise that goes beyond a mere online presence. This is where entrusting your digital marketing efforts to expert agencies comes into play. In this article, we explore the reasons why putting your faith in competent digital marketing agencies is not just a wise choice but a strategic move toward achieving business success.

The Complexity of Digital Marketing:

Digital marketing encompasses a multitude of channels, strategies, and techniques, each with its own set of nuances and intricacies. From search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising to social media campaigns and content creation, a comprehensive digital marketing strategy requires a deep understanding of these components. Expert agencies are well-versed in navigating this complexity, ensuring that your brand's online presence is seamlessly orchestrated to deliver maximum impact.

Staying Ahead of Trends:

The digital landscape is dynamic, with trends and algorithms changing rapidly. An expert digital marketing agency not only keeps up with these trends but also anticipates them. By staying ahead of the curve, they can adapt your strategy to take advantage of emerging opportunities and ensure that your brand remains relevant in an ever-changing online world.

Personalization and Targeting:

Effective digital marketing isn't just about broadcasting messages; it's about engaging with the right audience at the right time. Expert agencies utilize data-driven insights to craft personalized campaigns that resonate with your target demographic. By understanding consumer behavior, preferences, and pain points, these agencies can create content that speaks directly to your audience, fostering genuine connections and higher engagement rates.

Maximizing Return on Investment (ROI):

Investing in digital marketing can yield remarkable returns, but only if the strategies are well-executed. Expert agencies focus on optimizing your marketing budget, ensuring that every dollar spent contributes to your goals. Through meticulous tracking, analysis, and refinement, they fine-tune campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI.

Focus on Core Competencies:

Running a business demands attention to a multitude of tasks. By outsourcing your digital marketing efforts to professionals, you free up your time and resources to concentrate on your core competencies. This not only enhances efficiency but also allows you to delve deeper into what you do best.

Why Choose Kenneth Price Nigeria:

At Kenneth Price Nigeria, we specialize in unlocking the true potential of businesses through expert digital marketing strategies. With a deep understanding of the Nigerian market and a wealth of experience, we offer tailor-made solutions that drive results. From SEO and social media management to content creation and data analysis, we cover the spectrum of digital marketing services.

Contact Us for Digital Marketing Services:

Ready to elevate your brand's digital presence? Trust the experts at Kenneth Price Nigeria to craft a strategy that aligns with your goals and resonates with your audience. Contact us today at 08098118755 to learn how we can help you harness the power of digital marketing for unparalleled success.

In a digital world where competition is fierce, placing your digital marketing efforts in capable hands can make all the difference. Partner with expert agencies like Kenneth Price Nigeria to embark on a journey of digital success.

Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by ojasweb(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
brianromel:
Digital marketing agencies, really.

Hmmm

Tried one we found online once, and it was over 200,000 of wasted Facebook ads.

Now I manage our Google and Facebook ads , n house for my office, haven't spent months on trainings

Have spent over 700k on Facebook ads and over $4900 on Google call ads

We now know what works and my boss doesn't even want to hear the word agency.

My advise to you so called digital marketing agencies that focus or ads

Try to understand your customer needs indept, it shouldn't be always all about the money first.

Be willing to run a small test that shows results, it shouldnt always be about money first .

You have good points because there are so many do-it all digital marketing agencies that end up wasting companies' time and money without giving them any reasonable result.

We can't blame the businesses that hire them, however, it is also important for businesses to be able to identify desperate agencies from the onset. Their response to almost every question is in the positive. After all, they are seriously looking for clients.

Result oriented agencies are not desperate for clients. They are not cheap either. And they don't take on every client that comes their way. They are realistic with their promises, and they can back things up with data.
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by novelphotos: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2023
You can also hire cram digital, a prime seo agency in lagos https://cramdigitalmarketers.com/seo-agency-in-lagos/
Re: The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. by YoungBill: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Those are good marketing agencies you all listed above, but also try Nivedigital, they are one of the best SEO Company in Lagos Nigeria helping businesses generate leads and customers through the search engines. Also you can also List your business on one of the fastest Nigeria business directory, Business Connect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.