Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 (29103 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by naira0(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
I got the highest insult of my life yesterday at the Enugu center, Federal Road Safety Command, Udi, where I was scheduled for interview with Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.

I got a text on 17th March, 2014 inviting me over and I swiftly honored the invitation. On my arrival at the Enugu center, numbers were assigned to us according to our order of arrival. But afterwards, the FRSC men started their own private selection by introducing their loved ones who had no numbers, thereby distorting the number system earlier implemented. But that did not upset me until when my group was supposed to go for the screening process.

Time check was past 5pm and all of a sudden a list came out from nowhere and candidates were invited in batches to check the list. There were people who couldn't find there names despite their high score, others who did find theirs but scored lower than 70% were asked to leave the compound. This became more frustrating having witnessed tons of candidates who didn't pass too comfortably but who had been screened earlier that same yesterday.

Well, having come that far, nobody was willing to leave. We decided to hang around to see how it all plays out.

Later on, the FRSC officers devised strategies and forcefully pushed us out of the compound. I was the first casualty of this unfair treatment as FRSC officials treated me like a complete tout. After a little protest, I acted the gentleman and quietly left the compound. I was outside when I saw others who had been physically harassed, and a few others taken to their cell, by FRSC officers probably acting on their own authority, doing what the interview coordinators never instructed them to do.

Sadly, the FRSC Commander, Mrs Emeordi gladly watched events unfold as her officers physically harassed innocent candidates. Men and women were thrown out of the compound like criminals. Remember it was the FRSC officers doing all this. Never did we hear from the main coordinators or officials of FAAN. We didn't even see any of them with our eyes.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Rich4god(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just like my friend will always say... Nigerians like suffer suffer things... Do things orderly, the govt won't do. In this modern age, our officials cannot act like civilized people and dp things orderly for the benefit of all... Na was o... Thank God there wasn't a stampede.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by OsoDupe(f): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
A guy that went for his in Lagos said he was asked for Ond cert, when he told them he had Bsc, he was rejected. The Bsc holders that were accepted were the ones that had slots. You know Nigeria and their long legs thing. Only God will save us in this land.

18 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
After the immigration exam casala where we graduates were sandwiched and maltreated like sardines, i told myself if I don't have a confirmed 'long leg' or a sure banker baba at the top, I won't bother applying for any goddamn federal government job whatsoever.

I don't think there is any feeling worse than being qualified for an announced available position, you apply, you travel and had to spend money, time and energy to write the test and some goddamn official begins to maltreat you like an animal because unlike others you have no goddamn Oga at the top to push your application through.

Friedplaintain

77 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Rich4god(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Laycan:
GEJ is a SCAM president
na gej organize d exam...

34 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is so disheartening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Kelklein(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
op...waiting for part ²

mods move to front page first
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Ahmeen: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
@tessylove2,Same thing happened in lagos...nd d woman even said we wld soon go write it on nairaland now...d fear of NL is d beginning of wisdom to dem...God dey

David470....pls push to d front page

14 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by shaqhead: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rich4god:
na gej organize d exam...
No b GEJ o my brother

BUT

even d N1000 e tok say mk dem return, boys don c am?

E folo 4 wetin dose boys dy fynd for dt pishure!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by singlefade25(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmmm, i knew it...i did not apply. The on-going immigration, i will not apply cos i know it is man know man..... Na baba God i know.

7 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by eightsin(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is not right. Just imagine the ordeal one must go through
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Kelvin0(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
AmakaDNB:
FRSC officers probably acting on their own authority, doing what the interview coordinators never instructed them to do.

i like this part, cos i know many people 'll start blaming Jonathan and PDP for this.
The truth is that, we on our part are not actually better that our leaders, the little power we have @our disposal what do we use it for?

I remember last year when my H.O.D a man who is very critical of this present administration ask all final year student to pay #3000 for project defence, when asked what the money was for, he said it was for refreshment for external Examiners, Just imagine!

so xory for the kinda treatment you got bro...It is well

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Maczeelly(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Naija is a joke!!!!

Take heart bro..........

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
My friend, Chris who had a 72 in the test
wait for invite tire. We just dey laugh the
guy for lab. Naija I hail thee.

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by publicenemy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmnnn... Nigeria. I would rather die childless than let my childrenn be Nigerians by birth.

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by korel9: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
K
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by AmakaDNB(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Aw...SAD. OP, so sorry about the treatment you got. Many have seen worse, even I, myself. Just keep on keeping on, just one day, this will be a story you'll share with laughter.

www.dnbstories.com

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by telim: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
op, why apply in the first place when you don't know any OGA at the top, those without connection are called God candidate and are often advice to try their luck next time.
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by englishmart(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
be ready to take shiit
That's the price you've got to pay
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by loomer: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Part 1 ke?
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
And this is just part 1? But seriously, Nigeria has become one big jungle. Better thank God you left there in one piece.

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Alenkakent(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
heh
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by XVIER(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
e
Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by holatin(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
RECRUITMENT CORRUPTION !

Sorry man

God will provide a better job for you.

only in Nigeria do this happen

if aba Moro can cause d dead of some graduate and ho scot free, then Mrs Emeordi can screw you up and go scot free.

meanwhile Sai baba

9 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by free2ryhme: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
naira0:
I got the highest insult of my life yesterday at the Enugu center, Federal Road Safety Command, Udi, where I was scheduled for interview with Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.

I got a text on 17th March, 2014 inviting me over and I swiftly honored the invitation. On my arrival at the Enugu center, numbers were assigned to us according to our order of arrival. But afterwards, the FRSC men started their own private selection by introducing their loved ones who had no numbers, thereby distorting the number system earlier implemented. But that did not upset me until when my group was supposed to go for the screening process.

Time check was past 5pm and all of a sudden a list came out from nowhere and candidates were invited in batches to check the list. There were people who couldn't find there names despite their high score, others who did find theirs but scored lower than 70% were asked to leave the compound. This became more frustrating having witnessed tons of candidates who didn't pass too comfortably but who had been screened earlier that same yesterday.

Well, having come that far, nobody was willing to leave. We decided to hang around to see how it all plays out.

Later on, the FRSC officers devised strategies and forcefully pushed us out of the compound. I was the first casualty of this unfair treatment as FRSC officials treated me like a complete tout. After a little protest, I acted the gentleman and quietly left the compound. I was outside when I saw others who had been physically harassed, and a few others taken to their cell, by FRSC officers probably acting on their own authority, doing what the interview coordinators never instructed them to do.

Sadly, the FRSC Commander, Mrs Emeordi gladly watched events unfold as her officers physically harassed innocent candidates. Men and women were thrown out of the compound like criminals. Remember it was the FRSC officers doing all this. Never did we hear from the main coordinators or officials of FAAN. We didn't even see any of them with our eyes.

you could have snapped pictures or steal a video shot

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by Dahjhi: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Them somebody said Immigration again this year and I said [size=14pt]""IMMI WHAT? ? ? shocked[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by ichidodo: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
What the hell?.... Nigerians are their own worst enemies...

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by abysirius(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's a pity many still take this government serious. This whole employment process in less than 2 weeks to election is nothing but a scam. He only wants to use it as his leverage that many of our youth (gullible applicants) may vote for him. At least many of us would want to believe that perhaps if re-elected he would give us the job.

Jonathan doesn't mean well for Nigeria. It's time for CHANGE!!

17 Likes

Re: FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 by ayusco85(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tnk God I didn't apply

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today / I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.