Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

SOLUTION TO YOUR SPORTS BETTING/TRADING PROBLEMS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SOLUTION TO YOUR SPORTS BETTING/TRADING PROBLEMS (949 Views)

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS / Lets Help You Fund Your Sports Account With Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOLUTION TO YOUR SPORTS BETTING/TRADING PROBLEMS by nairabetguru(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
I get calls/emails/BBM chats from numerous people complaining about one team or the other spoiling their Bets and it kinda pains me to see people loose their hard earned money.

Sports Betting Sector is a Multi - Billion Dollar Industry and should be treated with as much seriousness

Many Nigerian/sports bettors simply rely on "LUCK" to win bets and am not blaming them for that cuz sumtyms football team need a bit of "LUCK" to win matches but as for me ooOOOOOooooo LUCK simply means L= learning , U= under , C= correct ,K= Knowledge.

how can you accumulate 50games and play it with 100 naira to get 1million wink the sports betting industry strives on the fact that human beings are not perfect and are bound to make mistakes

To make money from sports trading/betting you need to have a game plan and stick to it, when i say a "game plan" i mean how you plan to grow ur money.... like every business venture the demand for profits is very high and if you aren't making money then you are loosing money smiley and as a sports trader/investor u don't want to be loosing money wink

1) have a betting bank/capital : money you set aside for sports betting purpose only. Not less than 10,000.

2)Knowledge of the Game; which team is in form and which is not, their style of play, injury list, etc cuz all this tynz affect the outcum of a football match.

3) Discipline: all succesfull investors are deciplined

4) Patience: you must be patient and grow ur capital/betting bank gradually wink

5) You need sum1 to guide you in this bizness cuz no man is an Island....... I belong to a group and all we do is sit down and analyze games smiley
Re: SOLUTION TO YOUR SPORTS BETTING/TRADING PROBLEMS by dayjee: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
True talk broda.........
Re: SOLUTION TO YOUR SPORTS BETTING/TRADING PROBLEMS by Trippledots(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
-arbitrage
ˈɑːbɪtrɪdʒ,ˌɑːbɪˈtrɑːʒ/
ECONOMICS
noun
the simultaneous buying and selling of securities, currency, or commodities in different markets or in derivative forms in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset.
"profitable arbitrage opportunities"

DO THIS WITH SPORTS AS THE COMMODITY AND YOU HAVE A GOOD THING ROLLING FOR YOU...

https://sportarb.com/invite/SA0893685/signup dats a foreign site of professional sport arbers.

(1) (Reply)

Home Based Vs Foreign Born / Open Letter From Manchester United Fans To Chelsea Fans. / New Season Jersey + Free Customisation Original Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.