Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

Append Your Signature: No Violence! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Append Your Signature: No Violence! (3832 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Election RAIN!! No Violence RAIN!! / No Violence Campaign: Buhari And Jonathan hold hands for Peace In Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
This might be my last thread in this section till the Presidential elections are over. Unless, of course, if I have something very important to pass across.

Without Nigeria, there's no GMB. No GEJ. We all need this nation to play the politics. No man's ambition is worth your blood; no man's intention is worth your life. Development is meaningless to the death; progress meaningless to the lifeless.

Even before last December, a lot of our top politicians have been rumoured to have the families flown out of the country. They shall be following development from Aljazeera and CNN; from the comfort of their palatial houses and suites while those of us here will filing in line to vote. The message is clear: if anything goes wrong, we are ON OUR OWN. So much tension in the land. Don't forget Rwanda. Don't forget Sometimes In April. Don't forget the post election violence of 2011.

We campaign more than the children of our candidates. Let's be guided. Let's be wise. Elections will come and go. There will be other elections, if we give peace a chance. Buhari must be prepared for defeat. GEJ must also be prepared for that outcome. There's so much tension in the lands; weapons are finding their ways into the wrong hands. Karma is watching.

Your lives are precious; more preciousthan you think. Go out and vote. Avoid unnecessary arguments. Allow INEC to do its job.

Follow peace. Say NO to violence. Put your signature to support this thread!

Cc temitemi1, Passingshot, SeverusSnape, Slimmy05, barcanista, omenka, ellechrystal, agabaI23, ozoigbondu, Firefire, talktimi, Whynotthetruth, cleverly, clevvermind, change2015, Bayswater, folksync, noblezone, WisdomFlakes, mikeywise, politricks, egift, Acidosis, stronger, and all other courageous comrades working for this nation to move forward.

No to Violence. God bless you all. Have a beautiful day.

God bless Nigeria! One love!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by agabaI23(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
I AgabaI23 hereby support violence free election. Goodluck till 2019

Dear Buhari,
We are sorry that we could not hire you at this very time. We had so many quality applications and yours was not among those selected for further consideration. We wish you Goodluck in your future endeavour
Signed
AgabaI23

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Say No To Violence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by talktimi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
I support a violence free elections... Please say no to violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
I conscientiously say NO to violence. And I vow to never say or do anything that will breach peace and create mayhem.

So help me GOD!

Still gunning for GEJ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ozoigbondu: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
We say no to electoral violence live and lets live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ej77: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Peace wil rain during and after the election. Apc plan to cause crises wil fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dein77, my respect for you has increased. You are a rare GEJite and a true progressive.

I have said here many times that I belong to no party. My support for APC at this time is primarily because of GMB whom I believe is what we need at this critical time of our nation.

I hereby appeal to all and sundry on this forum to spread the campaign of violence-free election to their relatives, friends and neighbors.

Nigeria shall overcome.

GMB 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
ej77:
Peace wil rain during and after the election. Apc plan to cause crises wil fail.

Thank you. Let's all give peace a chance.

God bless you real good!
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sai Baba

can't believe I just wrote this.

2 Likes

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:
Dein77, my respect for you has increased. You are a rare GEJite and a true progressive.

I have said here many times that I belong to no party. My support for APC at this time is primarily because of GMB whom I believe is what we need at this critical time of our nation.

I hereby appeal to all and sundry on this forum to spread the campaign of violence-free election to their relatives, friends and neighbors.

Nigeria shall overcome.

GMB 2015.

Thank you sir. It being a pleasure meeting you here. Thanks for your unflinching support for the peace and progress of this nation!

God's will must be done.

2 Likes

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
VenusBetty:
Sai Baba

can't believe I just wrote this.

Hahahhahha. Funny Betty!

U just did. And it's deeply respected by me!

Say No to Violence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
I support a violence free elections... Please say no to violence

Thank you! You're a real transformation agent!

2 Likes

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by vicadex07(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
No violence angry
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by temitemi1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
God bless u too brother! United will STAND, divided will FALL!
dein77:
This might be my last thread in this section till the Presidential elections are over. Unless, of course, if I have something very important to pass across.

Without Nigeria, there's no GMB. No GEJ. We all need this nation to play the politics. No man's ambition is worth your blood; no man's intention is worth your life. Development is meaningless to the death; progress meaningless to the lifeless.

Even before last December, a lot of our top politicians have been rumoured to have the families flown out of the country. They shall be following development from Aljazeera and CNN; from the comfort of their palatial houses and suites while those of us here will filing in line to vote. The message is clear: if anything goes wrong, we are ON OUR OWN. So much tension in the land. Don't forget Rwanda. Don't forget Sometimes In April. Don't forget the post election violence of 2011.

We campaign more than the children of our candidates. Let's be guided. Let's be wise. Elections will come and go. There will be other elections, if we give peace a chance. Buhari must be prepared for defeat. GEJ must also be prepared for that outcome. There's so much tension in the lands; weapons are finding their ways into the wrong hands. Karma is watching.

Your lives are precious; more preciousthan you think. Go out and vote. Avoid unnecessary arguments. Allow INEC to do its job.

Cc temitemi1, Passingshot, SeverusSnape, Slimmy05, barcanista, omenka, ellechrystal, agabaI23, ozoigbondu, Firefire, talktimi, Whynotthetruth, cleverly, clevvermind, change2015, Bayswater, folksync, noblezone, WisdomFlakes, mikeywise, politricks, egift, Acidosis, stronger, and all other courageous comrades working for this nation to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by clevvermind(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

thank you for this wonderful post. Jonathan will win. There will be peace and Nigeria will move forward. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ellechrystal(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
There shall b peace, say no to violence, say no to foot soldiers, say no to hateful words, say no to propaganda, say no to cheap fight.
One Nigeria,
One Nairaland
One love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
@ dein77, Thank for the inspirational message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
@ dein77, Thank for the inspirational message.

Thanks for finding the message so. Most of you here have inspired me a lot, especially being a recent comer to this beautiful section.

Thanks for lending your voice to peace and love.

Thanks for your patriotic contribution to the overall progress of our beloved nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:
There shall b peace, say no to violence, say no to foot soldiers, say no to hateful words, say no to propaganda, say no to cheap fight.
One Nigeria,
One Nairaland
One love.

Fine baby. Spotless baby. Flawless beauty. How was your day? Mine was cool and beautiful.

Thanks for voicing peace and one love. Thanks for refusing to be a tool for destruction and violence.

Just observed I typed your name and Agabai23 next to each other in the original post? Coincidental? I don't think so.....U pple need to come out plain. ...
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
clevvermind:
thank you for this wonderful post. Jonathan will win. There will be peace and Nigeria will move forward. Thanks.

I've already bookmarked a beauty lady tthat celebration. ...GEJ till 2019!
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by skentelelady(f): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
I declare this 2015 genral elections: Peaceful, Free and Fair in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

Amen.

We are all one (Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba). Let shake and be friends even after the election grin

And finally may the man that will change the glory and image of Nigeria both home and abroad win. May we never see or experience the dark days or violence/bloodshed again

Forward Nigeria kiss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
I, Firefire join the PEACE loving people of Nigeria and Nairaland to say NO to VIOLENCE both Online and offline.

One MAN!

One WOMAN!

One YOUTH!

ONE vote!

VOTE WISELY!

Do not be deceived.

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by danyegbule: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
I vote for peace.

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Djicemob: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
I noticed the APC fans are scarce on this thread.Does it mean they are not in support of a violence free election?
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am a supporter of Buhari. A proud Fulani-Yoruba.

This election is not a do-or-die affair. I hope there would be no rigging, though. If we lose, we lose. No need to turn the machetes on ourselves. After all, most of these politicians don't even give a damn about us.

Sai Buhari!!!
Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
temitemi1:
God bless u too brother! United will STAND, divided will FALL!

My honourable brother, together we shall ensure there's NO VACANCY at Aso Rock.

United as a people shall we stand!

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:
I am a supporter of Buhari. A proud Fulani-Yoruba.

This election is not a do-or-die affair. I hope there would be no rigging, though. If we lose, we lose. No need to turn the machetes on ourselves. After all, most of these politicians don't even give a damn about us.

Sai Buhari!!!
Sai Baba!!!

You're indeed welcome to this PEACE campaign. Like you rightly said, it isn't a do or die affair.

Thanks for your words of peace. Without peace, there can't be any real progress.

God bless you, Omoluwabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
I say NOOO to violence, thuggery & war.

Its election time, not war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Djicemob:
I noticed the APC fans are scarce on this thread.Does it mean they are not in support of a violence free election?

I don't think so. I believe they are all peaceful folks, especially the ones I've had course to interact here...though some of them are really passionate. ...

There could more appealing threads....

The few ones have already given their voices to the peace movement.
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
vicadex07:
No violence angry

No war. No destruction. Just peace. Thanks for your voice.
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
skentelelady:
I declare this 2015 genral elections: Peaceful, Free and Fair in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

Amen.

We are all one (Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba). Let shake and be friends even after the election grin

And finally may the man that will change the glory and image of Nigeria both home and abroad win. May we never see or experience the dark days or violence/bloodshed again

Forward Nigeria kiss cheesy

Amen. Let's God's supreme will prevail.

We can't really do much without Him.

Except the Lord build the house, they build in vain that buildeth it!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! / Oshiomole's Bride: No Provision For Foreigner As First Lady / We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.