Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. (492 Views)

APC Heavy Weights Bicker As Party Picks Candidate For 2019 Presidency / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute / PDP Heavy Weights Join APC In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. by Bmark: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greetings to all in here.As we all know this is the season of elections.With a view to promoting further the political discuss on this platform and contributing to intelligent perspective of the general election of 2015, I bring forth to the floor of this thread a notice of sessions of interviews to feature the various shades of polititical gladiators here.

To be on the trail of this session,willing participants are to signify their interest by making a comment on this thread in the following format;

NAIRALAND USER NAME
POLITICAL STAND; i.e conservative(PDP),progressive(APC) etc.
3 COGENT REASONS FOR PARTY AFFLIATION; e.g the reason I support the nairaland party is because;
1.seun constructed several roads.
2.Ngakwe the minister of science/tech performed.
3.free and qualitative education was introduced by mc olatunji.

OR

1.the current party got this wrong.
2.they failed here.
3.they did this wrong.

Conclusively I notify the moderators of this section,the admin of Nairaland .I will need your assistance in moderating the interview sessions and suggesting more tips to make this a success.

Seun

mcolatunji

ngakwe

lalasticlala

In the meantime let the willing participants begin to signify their interest in the format earlier communicated.

God bless us all.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria
Re: 2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. by SuperSuave(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Present sir!
Re: 2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. by Bmark: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
Present sir!
communicate your brief in the folowing format;

NAIRALAND USER NAME
POLITICAL STAND; i.e conservative
(PDP),progressive(APC) etc.
3 COGENT REASONS FOR PARTY AFFLIATION;
e.g the reason I support the nairaland
party is because;
1.seun constructed several roads.
2.Ngakwe the minister of science/tech
performed.
3.free and qualitative education was
introduced by mc olatunji.

OR

1.the current party got this wrong.
2.they failed here.
3.they did this wrong.
Re: 2015;introducing Interview Sessions With Nairaland Heavy Weights. by SuperSuave(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just here to observe. Mio fe wahala fun ile aye mi

(1) (Reply)

ASCON Petrol Station On Fire In Lekki, Lagos (photos) / Nigeria Decides!!! / Female INEC Official Dies In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.