Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men (8313 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Mandu94: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
bukatyne:
Funny thread.

A woman cheats and the man faces the culprit; his wife

A man cheats and the woman blames everything and anything apart from the culprit; her husband.

When will the married men write their own letter?

So that it will be balanced and We have all the views? grin

Not in my life, I will chuck the man in the bin. Some African women deal with the crap some men do, for Economic and traditional/ cultural reasons. EMPOWERMENT TO ALL WOMEN
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by chibic(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
bukatyne:
Funny thread.
When will the married men write their own letter?

So that it will be balanced and We have all the views? grin
married men shoud write their letter to alll these gigolos used as toy-boys who sleep with their wives when they are away on a business trip...

I remember listening to chaz B(RIP) on a programm about people who sleeps with married men/women and some of these toy-boys where texting saying " we are just helping oga do his job when he's not around"..looool
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Mandu94: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
chibic:
married men shoud write their letter to alll these gigolos used as toy-boys who sleep with their wives when they are away on a business trip...

I remember listening to chaz B(RIP) on a programm about people who sleeps with married men/women and some of these toy-boys where texting saying " we are just helping oga do his job when he's not around"..looool
READ MY LAST POST
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by chibic(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

Not in my life, I will chuck the man in the bin. Some African women deal with the crap some men do, for Economic and traditional/ cultural reasons. EMPOWERMENT TO ALL WOMEN
its good to be a strong woman but,truth is that our african woman are too scared of divorce. But then, a woman who will divorce a cheating hubby should be a faithful woman and not the type that will cheat at some point but when the man do it, she'll let hell loose.
My friend's fiancee cheated on him in the early stage of their relationship. I knew this very well but the guy didn't know. She told me that she did it because the relationship wasn't a serious one to her that time..smh..then after a year, the guy cheated on her. You need to see how she went raging. She packed out of the guy's house and the guy was begging her. This is a girl that also cheated o.well, they are back together again.
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by chibic(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mandu94:

READ MY LAST POST
I like you last post.
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
chibic:

Lol @.helping grin

Seems the singles are overwilling to help while the married do not appreciate it

Hahahaha!
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by KanwuliaJara: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . .
Where are the letters to the "men" from the "women"? wink
Na doz wans I wan read o! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by SAMBARRY: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
This place will be sizzling hot o.wey chair grin

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by kaboninc(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This place will be sizzling hot o.wey chair grin

Always have a way of bringing back to life dead posts!

Barryyyy cheesy
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by hapiness44(f): 10:39am On May 01, 2015
Dear Wife, I know how heartbroken you feel, but concentrate more on yourself and your kids, a stray dog will definatly find his way back home, trust me... That does not mean you should let yourself go, and stop doing the things oga fell in love with.

Dear Side chics, aka husband snatchers aka, enemies of progress, I have just one line 4 you 'what goes around surely do wat? I hope you get married someday.

Dear Hussy, hmm..every lady cannot be Kim K, c'mon, we wish we ad that killer body too. You met me when I was 20, full of life with the libido of a possessd being, 20 years later, you don't expect the same fire,'our doctors can tell you that'. we try our best to stay fit but some of us cannot just stay slim forever.. As long as we are ready to tolerate your protruded tommys, and shrinked 'juniors* (I heard it happens to you guys) please, accept us the way we are.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by SAMBARRY: 10:52am On May 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara here's the letter you were asking for cheesy

Oya con read am cheesy
hapiness44:
Dear Wife, I know how heartbroken you feel, but concentrate more on yourself and your kids, a stray dog will definatly find his way back home, trust me... That does not mean you should let yourself go, and stop doing the things oga fell in love with.

Dear Side chics, aka husband snatchers aka, enemies of progress, I have just one line 4 you 'what goes around surely do wat? I hope you get married someday.

Dear Hussy, hmm..every lady cannot be Kim K, c'mon, we wish we ad that killer body too. You met me when I was 20, full of life with the libido of a possessd being, 20 years later, you don't expect the same fire,'our doctors can tell you that'. we try our best to stay fit but some of us cannot just stay slim forever.. As long as we are ready to tolerate your protruded tommys, and shrinked 'juniors* (I heard it happens to you guys) please, accept us the way we are.
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by edwife(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Oya con read am cheesy

This letter sweet pass the original one... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by KanwuliaJara: 1:40pm On May 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Oya con read am cheesy

Muchechecheche!!!
Now, daz worrrrrram tokin abat! grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
hapiness44:

Interesting

Is This a summary of the whole matter?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
hapiness44:

Is this true @bolded
Pls, who can co firm this ?
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by edwife(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

Is this true @bolded
Pls, who can co firm this ?

Aproko you dey wait for confirmation? grincheesy

crackhaus,5minsmadness,timbuktou please come and confirm the bolded..... tonguegrin
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by crackhaus: 3:04pm On May 07, 2015
edwife:

Aproko you dey wait for confirmation? grincheesy

crackhaus,5minmadness,timbuktu please come and confirm the bolded..... tonguegrin
Mine is still growing at a phenomenal rate gringrin

Does Chilli not have a husband to confirm from ke... tongue
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by edwife(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
crackhaus:

Mine is still growing at a phenomenal rate gringrin

Does Chilli not have a husband to confirm from ke... tongue

Hmmm....
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by funlord(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2015
wink after digesting dis epistles, I think all the groups need 2 keep fvcking, it makes the world go round! @op that includes U
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by innervoice(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2015
They sound very angry.
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by crackhaus: 11:02pm On May 08, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm....
Hmmm?
Is that all? undecided grin

How you been?
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by edwife(f): 9:14am On May 09, 2015
crackhaus:

Hmmm?
Is that all? undecided grin

How you been?

Yes undecidedgrin

or were you expecting me to ask for proofs? cheesy by the way,you still growing that's why-by the time you are 60 we shall tell.... tongue

I have been very well,merci. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by edwife(f): 4:46pm On May 16, 2015
@crackhaus i am fine dear,i had to drag you here because i don't want to derail that thread. smiley

Hope you are good?
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by crackhaus: 2:57pm On May 18, 2015
edwife:
@crackhaus i am fine dear,i had to drag you here because i don't want to derail that thread. smiley

Hope you are good?
I'm good, thanks.

Sorry for the late reply BTW, I keep coming in here just to scout, clown, and get some people's blood hot...less time at the moment.

Are you still not done thinking about that my request? gringrin
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by kelechiMarie(f): 3:40pm On May 18, 2015
Let's face the real problem;the cheating HUSBAND. He's the one with the problem inugo? There are men who cheat on their sexier than sexy wives,so spare me the crap about women losing their shape. After all,many men develop pot bellies after marriage and that's no excuse for their wives to cheat.
I no fit shout
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by edwife(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
crackhaus:

I'm good, thanks.

Sorry for the late reply BTW, I keep coming in here just to scout, clown, and get some people's blood hot...less time at the moment.

tongue tongue tongue you know what to do,Premier league is coming to an end....
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
greatgod2012:
One more thing, married men, leave the single girls alone, spend the money you're spending on those girls on your wife and see, if you will not see changes.
Initiate the kind of play you do with your wives, and see if she won't reciprocate.

Tolerate your wives the way you pampers those girls and see if she won't satisfy you.

One more question, what do we call a man who has a very beautiful wife at home but decides to flirt with almost a beast.....what is his problem
Blindness
Covetousness
Jazz
What exactly

I have a friend with a beautiful wife, three kids but he has a mistress he dots on and I was shocked but the truth is - the things this girl does to him anywhere and anytime ,I can bet my black ass that his wife is busy raising kids that won't give a Fucck about both of them in the future.

Edwife said it all ,though it's usually a two way thing for the same scenario - God knows that the day my future wife seizes to be romantic and adventurous then I'm getting myself a mistress and leave the house for her. grin Truth.
Na you and who wan come dey play mama and papa for how many years ? undecided
Be my prostitute and my slut all the way. wink
I like slutty biitches, I don't like good girls . cheesy
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Let's face the real problem;the cheating HUSBAND. He's the one with the problem inugo? There are men who cheat on their sexier than sexy wives,so spare me the crap about women losing their shape. After all,many men develop pot bellies after marriage and that's no excuse for their wives to cheat.
I no fit shout
It's about sex and pot bellies but how you carry yourself.

Don't just let your man box you into a corner dear - Just make sure that the things you do together should always be at the top of the agenda every time he's got time.
My friend always try to suffocate her with money , while she's busy spending it - Na homeboy is busy gallivanting and balling hard.

This is why I said I will marry one and keep one as a mistress . tongue
I think women should just know when they've lost control of their womanhood and stop crying 'oppression' When the game gets to another level.
Unity between a man and woman is a game - you just have to be ontop of your game. wink
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
crackhaus:

I'm good, thanks.

Someone is cooking here. cheesy
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by crackhaus: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Someone is cooking here. cheesy
This one don tay na cheesy
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by kelechiMarie(f): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's about sex and pot bellies but how you carry yourself.

Don't just let your man box you into a corner dear - Just make sure that the things you do together should always be at the top of the agenda every time he's got time.
My friend always try to suffocate her with money , while she's busy spending it - Na homeboy is busy gallivanting and balling hard.

This is why I said I will marry one and keep one as a mistress . tongue
I think women should just know when they've lost control of their womanhood and stop crying 'oppression' When the game gets to another level.
Unity between a man and woman is a game - you just have to be ontop of your game. wink
i think you're quite right about not letting anyone box you into a corner. As for that your mistress part na you know o lipsrsealed maybe i'll also keep a ......
Re: Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
kelechiMarie:
i think you're quite right about not letting anyone box you into a corner. As for that your mistress part na you know o lipsrsealed maybe i'll also keep a ......
You'll keep a what? cheesy

That would be a willful violation of the laws of natural order and of course there would be consequences. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / Domestic Violence: An Undeserved Experience For Women / Why Are Wives Often Blamed For Their Husbands' Failures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.