Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo (2721 Views)

Garba Shehu Misses Buhari's Call / Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Faraidi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Did anyone listen to Buhari speaking on channels news right now? The idiot just called Osinbajo's wife professor mrs Osinbajo,Nigerians is mrs Osinbajo a professor? Buhari brain is dead.Mama peace was right after all !

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Buhari has schizophrenia. grin
Mama peace always on point.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by paycash: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tell us what PDP can still do again apart from evil.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by midolian(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
So? Is anything wrong with that? He chose to call her a professor.., And so f*ckin wat? I may decide to call you a "dickhead" for creating this kinda thread. It doesn't mean u r really a dickhead buh ur behaviour @ the moment reminds me of "dickheads".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by funshybam(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
like seriously? na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by pacifique(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na wa sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
So? Is anything wrong with that? He chose to call her a pro, and so f*ckin wat? I may decide to call you a "dickhead" for creating this kinda thread.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by clevvermind(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
LISTEN TO WHO WANTS TO BE A
PRESIDENT??
While fielding questions from CNN/Amanpour
program recently:
Amanpour: Welcome to the program Mr.
Mohammadu Buhari Buhari: Thank you
Christine
Amanpour: What is the meaning APC the
party under whose platform you are
contesting? Buhari: All People’s Confidence.
Amanpour: What is the full meaning of INEC?
Buhari: Independent Nigeria Electoral
Commission
Amanpour: What is the name of your running
mate for the Presidential Ticket?
Buhari: Prof.
Femi Osibade.
Many shouting “Sai Buhari” do not even
know him yet. Shock awaits Nigerians if by
“mistake” he hets elected. Nigerians, it will
be the BIGGEST disaster if Buhari is elected
president!!!
No wonder APC will not allow him face
Jonathan at a National debate. They already
know him to goof!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by iamtewwy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by ramdris(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
You can say whatever rubbish u like dickhead, GMB will take over

1 Like

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by ozoigbondu: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bullhari is simply an old blockhead

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by paycash: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
We like him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hehehehihihihuhuhuhohohohahahahahuahuahuahuahua.. Laughing in an unknown language..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by joseph1832(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
So? Is anything wrong with that? He chose to call her a professor.., And so f*ckin wat? I may decide to call you a "dickhead" for creating this kinda thread. It doesn't mean u r really a dickhead buh ur behaviour @ the moment reminds me of "dickheads".
If he had said Professor Mr Osinbajo to Mrs Osinbajo, then, I would have said something is wrong!.

I've learnt to ignore this kind of threads long ago. May be you should too.
Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin
midolian:

Dude I swear, u just had me fall off my bed........couldnt atop laughing....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by midolian(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
joseph1832:
If he had said Professor Mr Osinbajo to Mrs Osinbajo, then, I would have said something is wrong!.

I've learnt to ignore this kind of threads long ago. May be you should too.
thanks bro..
Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by BabaO2: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
Did anyone listen to Buhari speaking on channels news right now? The idiot just called Osinbajo's wife professor mrs Osinbajo,Nigerians is mrs Osinbajo a professor? Buhari brain is dead.Mama peace was right after all !
It doesn't matter as long as he put Mrs, it is a mere title. Pls listen to his dictions and mechanical accuracy and compare it with Jonathan's speech. You can't hear anything in the range of 'how much did nwobodo stole'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by garrix8: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Failed thread....

Even if he called her Mrs Obama or Mr Kardashian, he still has my vote.

You fools should think about how to sell the failed candidature of Jonadunce instead of carrying Buhari's matter on your head like "dreadlocks"..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Faraidi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
BabaO2:

It doesn't matter as long as he put Mrs, it is a mere title. Pls listen to his dictions and mechanical accuracy and compare it with Jonathan's speech. You can't hear anything in the range of ' how much did nwobodo stole'
you are more clueless than him hissssssss

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nonsense. Is Mrs. Jonathan entitled to be addressed as 'HER EXCELLENCY'?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by chinwike2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
What do you expect from a stark illterate dictator Buhari !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by gists: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
Did anyone listen to Buhari speaking on channels news right now? [size=15pt]The just[/size] called Osinbajo's wife professor mrs Osinbajo,Nigerians is mrs Osinbajo a professor? Buhari brain is dead.Mama peace was right after all !

See who is talking. Just check out your own statement. It means you are also brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
This can't even affect my decision

Eventhough he calls her dame patience faka osinbajo

I'LL STILL VOTE HIM -BUHARI!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by iamrealdeji(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
kITATITA:
More like king and queen,and we're talking about democracy,they've turned everything around
Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by iamrealdeji(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
You can never be as brilliant as Buhari even at his old age till you die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by owobokiri(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
I just hope he still remembers his own name. . He is not aging gracefully. .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by AtulegwuKalu: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
GMB has shown clearly that he cannot comprehend certain memorization of late. Although i would not blame him much due to the heavy task ahead of him but the corrupt leaders around him are not helping the general. the other time,it was the mispronunciation of the full meaning of INEC to the wrongly pronounced Osinbanjo. could these be the things Nigerians will suffer when the APC are elected into power?#GEJ4Naija

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by udemzyudex(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
We all shoot at one point in time,but the only problem i have with APC fans is that,they believe everyone should be perfect.

If it was mama peace,i believe by now,it would av been all over the air..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

More like king and queen,and we're talking about democracy,they've turned everything around
She even mocks our sacred authority by using official chest with coat of arms.
Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
ramdris:
You can say whatever rubbish u like dickhead, GMB will take over
take over? You mean like he did in 1983?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Perceptor(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
kITATITA:
So funny but logically sensible...buhahaha
Re: Buhari Call Osinbajo Wife Professor Mrs Osinbajo by Sparkle777(f): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
I fear how this dude will act in intl circles. By the time he s thru wt us,we will wish for PEJ as our president.
Gej till the real messiah comes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / The Unity Of Our Nations / Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.