Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? (20129 Views)

How Do Married Muslim Women Detect A Cheating Husband? / Interesting Jumu'ah Schedule for Muslim Stay-at-home Moms / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by NaijaOptimist: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dear scholars in the house, please educate me of the rewards for women in islam.

We have had that part of the reward for men in Aljanah is beautiful young women, will women also get men as reward?

What are the rewards for women being obedient to their husband, for being pious and chaste?

Why are no emphasis in the reward that awaits the muslim woman?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Dear scholars in the house, please educate me of the rewards for women in islam.

We have had that part of the reward for men in Aljanah is beautiful young women, will women also get men as reward?

What are the rewards for women being obedient to their husband, for being pious and chaste?

They get that which Allah promised everyone, female or male.

"And for you therein is ALL that your heart desires; and for you therein is ALL that you ask for..." Fussilat:31.

Insha Allah; if we make it to aljannah, we get ALL that we desire; we call for it; we get it... whatever it is. That this is for both females and males is not in doubt; for Allah also points out the equal rewards...

"Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward." AlAhzab:35

Allah knows best.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by kemiola89(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
What's more important is that there are rewards for whoever make jannah cheesy

May Allah raise us among the pious on yaomul qiyama.

27 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by bist: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
11 male virgins.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by mzzkismet: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
She gets d same reward as d men. she wud also be with dose she loves if they all make it to Jannah. Barka Jum'ah

1 Like

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by sherif4owo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

The reward of men is not limited to the highlighted above. Allah promises all our heart desires. We get all what we ask for.

"And for you therein is ALL that your heart desires; and for you therein is ALL that you ask for..." Fussilat:31.

Allah Knows Best

6 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Isiterere(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks op and the respondents. A new lesson learnt...

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by AdeQuate18: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
I know what op is insinuating. He is insinuating that men will receive virgins then what will women receive?

12 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by NaijaTweets(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
If they are righteous, they will be made to enter paradise from whichever of its doors they so desire.

2 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by jimmynauty: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
"Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward." AlAhzab:35

Am sure many muslim men especially their women will fail to the bolded... a lot are not guarding their vijaja from kpanshin...

How do i know?

I know!

ebi like say aljanah no go get plenti-plenti people oh angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by folawuyo: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

is funny cus am nt muslin grin
must u display ur foolishness in public. if u don't want d wrath of Almighty Allah (swt) be upon u, kindly walk out of this thread and stop posting wat is unnecessary here. undecided[quote author=aniagoluaustin post=32555693]

3 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by jimmynauty: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
mzzkismet:
She gets d same reward as d men. she wud also be with dose she loves if they all make it to Jannah. Barka Jum'ah

But if i may ask... the use of the word IF is a conditional statement. So why not have my fill of virgins here on earth than wait to reach aljannah... what in your opinion makes the virgin there different from the virgins on earth? sad sad shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ops, They will also get everything they desire and be with their husbands in Aljannat Firdaus. And for those who didn't get to marry before death or any other thing? (ALLAH) knows the best. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by ZUBY77(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Range Rover Evogue

3 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by sureway1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
what if l'm not a muslim?
...why are you being bias?
, when will you put such option on christian/atheist thread....

na don even let me vex forget watin l want comment self...mtweeeeeh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by umarc19: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
bist:
11 male virgins.

ZUBY77:
Range Rover Evogue

aniagoluaustin:
hahahhah..11 D*ck ..grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by ozoigbondu: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Maybe 72 men undecided

5 Likes

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by xage(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whatever you wish for as MALE or FEMALE in Aljanah in pleasure and comfort you shall get it.

However, the poster above me is as confused as the Bible.

1 Like

Re: What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? by oladimejioo: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
jimmynauty:

But if i may ask... the use of the word IF is a conditional statement. So why not have my fill of virgins here on earth than wait to reach aljannah... what in your opinion makes the virgin there different from the virgins on earth? sad sad shocked shocked

The best way I can answer your question is this, The only way you can know is difference is if you can at least tell us how you know the difference between heavens and earth. kos if u don't know that how can u get wat is inside heavens and earth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bald Women And Hijab / Zakat Calculation / Polygamy (Polygyny): "Should I live with his second wife" and lots more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.