Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely (43775 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Fix Hard Brick Of Infinix Zero / @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by amparas(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
maxmills:
help, in noticed something about my tecno h6,it now hangs and switches off and comes on again itself, it continues like this until I remove the battery and put it back,and again it doesn't show me the charging image wen its switched off,only displays a black screen,please what can I do ? please gurus

Thats called a boot loop.
First try a factory reset on the device.
To do this Hold volume down and power on your phone.
In the Chinese menu select emmc.
wait for the phone to boot back.

If the method above does not work
You will have to flash your device using SP flash tool
Go to http://romkingz..com/2015/06/download-tecno-stock-roms.html and download Tecno H6 rom
follow the SP Flash Tool tutorial from there to bring our phone back to life...........
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Hormor14(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Help I have a brick tecno f8 that is not booting at all... I really need help to solve this problem as I am new to unbricking a phone embarassed
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by obababoy: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2015
gud morning, my techno m7 volume key and camera does not function. I downloaded third party camera, it still did not function. pls help me out
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by deshane(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
My infinix hot is stuck at the logo.. I've removed root access so I can't install cwm.. How can I bring it back to life
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by iamtewwy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
pls I need help my injoo one refused to boot into recovery mode. I use mobile uncle and rashr to boot but it refuse I tried it manualy it refused to boot into recovery. it wud just show me a injoo logo then switch off then injo logo again then home screen pls wat is d solution pls
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by StealthyMe(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls i'd appreciate some intellectual input on this issue.

A brother tried updating his TeamWin Recovery on his HTC Vivid.Somewhere somehow,there was an error and the update of the recovery mode wasnt completed.He tried booting up the phone and it now hangs at the HTC logo.

Tried flashing several Roms,stock and custom,but it still doesnt work.

The recovery mode is still there...
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by jksxxxx: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
deshane:
My infinix hot is stuck at the logo.. I've removed root access so I can't install cwm.. How can I bring it back to life
what's app me 09033365257 wud bring it bck
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Hormor14:
Help I have a brick tecno f8 that is not booting at all... I really need help to solve this problem as I am new to unbricking a phone embarassed
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check this problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2015
deshane:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Anayordike(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
fashrobbin1:
Evenings guys, i know the stress you pass through when you have your bootlogo staring at you for hours. i was once a victim of this and i knpw how i felt then.If your phone hangs at boot logo that means a soft brick then if it is not powering on at all or just vibrating then that is a hard brick.
download sp flash tools Download it here
download vcomm drivers Download it here or else it wont detect your phone it will only charge your phone
how to set up drivers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztm6QE_qiZc
now go to and search for the preloader, boot img, recovery img, and others or better still you can extract all that from the same version of the phone using mtkdriod check here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJLgSD9zHb8
now after that, launch sp flash tools import the scatter file make sure the scatter file and other files you want tto flash are contained in the same folder.
the files should automatically be loaded there if not, import it manually from the folder you saved it earlier.
plug your phone to pc without the battery then click the the start button. at this jusction, you will need to put the battery and the flashing will start you will see a yellow icon moving just wait till all turn green
Sorry I didn't get it. Where am I going to download those apps to, when the phone is not booting at all. over?
Secondly I can't see any link to download those apps. Thanks.

this is the final step boot to recovery then wipe /factory reset....congratulation your dead phone is back to life
Sorry I didn't get you
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by qrymz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
jksxxxx:
what's app me 09033365257 wud bring it bck
My brother I have an Innjoo One that does the same. Can you help with that too?
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by qrymz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
iamtewwy:
pls I need help my injoo one refused to boot into recovery mode. I
use mobile uncle and rashr to boot but it refuse I tried it manualy
it refused to boot into recovery. it wud just show me a injoo logo
then switch off then injo logo again then home screen pls wat is d
solution pls

Facing the same problem as yoi bro, have you gotten a solution to yours yet?
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Crespodinho(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
hi, pls my tecno p5 hangs at the tecno logo... What to do pls!!!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Crespodinho:
hi, pls my tecno p5 hangs at the tecno logo... What to do pls!!!
You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by ustavo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool grin
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Crespodinho(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Ogun state
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Crespodinho:
Ogun state
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by noel76(m): 12:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Pls i seriously need assistance for my motorola droid razr xt912. Some days ago ii mistakenly wipe the fone system, so when ever i turn it on it keep showing OS not install do uu want to reboot? And wen ii reboots notin happens. Bt now the battery is dead and it does not respond to charging.
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by moski5(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Has this thread been abandoned?
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by nemadfsyahooc: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
pls i need help on my NOVA android 7'' tablet. it hangs on Android logo and cant boot further to open applications. please, where is your shorp or place to assist to fix it or what can i do. iam no computer freak ooo. thanks
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Crespodinho(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hi... If I drop my phone at ur office.. How many days will it be ready?
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Oritna94(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have a samsung galaxy 10.1 2014 wifi edition. I flashed stock rom using odin. It downloaded succesfully but when i tried rebooting the system, it keeps coming back to recovery mode. I have flashed the rom again but it still the same thing ending in recovery mode. Pls any assistance will be highly appreciated
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by joseph214(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
My tecno y6 got bricked when I flashed a wrong rom. I already have a twrp backup bt in recovery mode I can't access my sdcard so I was unable to restore it. Pls how do I unbrick d fone
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by dundayo: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
I hope fashrobbin1 and other gurus are here listening...
My non mtk Samsung galaxy note 2 will not come on after I enabled king root app, it will not charge or even show any signs when plugged into light except heating up...can u people help me revive this phone..pls
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Binaluv(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls kindly help me,I mistakenly hard brick my samsung galaxy mega SGH-i527 by clicking NAND flash on odin trying to install an OS,wen I clicked on start my phone tripped off and since den the phone can not boot back even odin can not recognize it any more but wen I plug it on my laptop dia is a connection tune,so pls assist me to bring back my samsung to life,any help will be appreciated 08063807736 on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.