Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. (47291 Views)

Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dorocent(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2015
It was yesterday night when two female was coming back from work abt 8 o'clock. Just about to open their gate, the man (thief). attacked them with gun and ask dem to bring their phones and money from their bags... they did and when he tried running away, he was caught by Area Boys in my area due to the screaming feom the girls....( thief...ooooo... theif...ooo... make ona help).
That GOD their lives was not lost but rather the thief was caught...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dorocent(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2015
EDITED.....
I cud not dedicate my first front page post of the yr... so am dedicating dis second one to sum1 vry deserving, caring,and loving.... wich is PRETYDIVA.

and to dos FTC guys. am sori for taking ur place in this... pls dnt b offended.. accept my sincere apology.

tnx mods for FRONTpageTINS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dejisky(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Naija wt jungle justice. Good for him share he won't try it next time.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by echobee(f): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Serves him right cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by TheObserver(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Area boys are surely the master of knots and ties.

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by TheObserver(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Area boys are surely the masters of knots and ties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by bastien: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Abegi make dem beat am wella, tie am join pole,use plank flog am well well........jungle justice ko league of assassin ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by goldiam(f): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2015
when you see them in action then you will agree with me that they truly deserve this kind of treatment,although i am not in support of jungle justice but they deserve this kind of beaten honestly those thieves are heartless while in action.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dridowu: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Everyday is for the thief , one day is for the owner.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by pretydiva(f): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Looking 4 quick means 2 riches. C wat he brought upon himself. Allowed d whole world 2 c his john Thomas. Every day 4 d thief,buh certainly 1 day 4 d owner of d house. Sucex doesn't cm easily. Let's work towards it n do away wif crime. A word dey say is enof 4 d wise.

You dat is reading dis nw,It might b ur turn tomorrow...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by igbsam(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Chisos!
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2015
echobee:
Serves him right cheesy

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupĂ­dity.

Jungle Justice is No Justice. Change.
You need to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by angrybird007: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
No matter the situation.
Economy of the country.
Nitheir me nor my family will never steal.
#FACT

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by misterchris(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Not good

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Wisdytech(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Good for him! Na me send ham?

If na Church where i say make him come, him for come?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by opelipoas: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Barawo
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Mehn
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Johnheir2(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Why not reporting him to the nearby police station... Who be area boys?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by freshness2020: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Serves him right.. Thank God for the boys dat caught him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by eightsin(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
No to jungle justice... but he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by tomdon(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
this is gorry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by phayvoursky(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
THE POLICE WAS BUSY GUARDING FASHOLA WHEN THOSE GIRLS WERE BEEN ROBBED.

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
On this am having a mixed feeling....on one side it serves him right cos i have been their victim on several occasions, on the other hand i don't support jungle justice...anyway that will teach him and some other evil minded individuals some lessons.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Franchise21(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
OK
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by femi4: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Area boys in action!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by adssguy: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
he is lucky sef,come. ma area for jos,dem go tie anything wey u steal for Ur neck come dey hit kom kom for u dey sing,dan biri,na ubanka me(monkey pikin,na Ur papa own?) d thief go dey dance,dem go beat am if him no dance,dem go carry am go him babe house and him papa house,him go dance tire dia,den dem go beat am well well come tie am for poll over night,d next day,police go come carry am,d day wen dem catch 1 guy with goat,Lol see as person use goat for neck dey dance shoki,d goat dey shout mehhhh,d guy still carry am dey dance,d funny part b say na him friends go dey hit d kom kom for am

ATTENTION - Nicki Minaj Goes Raunchy On Stage (Photos)

http://.in/2015/03/nicki-minaj-goes-raunchy-on-stage-photos.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Kirinwa: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Op what was your role while the whole show of shame was going on and what is that girl there doing with and near his manhood while you watched? Am I the only one seeing it?

Op show us your certificate immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Arlex(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
As they say "everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Wisdytech(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
dorocent:
It was yesterday night when two female was coming back from work abt 8 o'clock. Just about to open their gate, the man (thief). attacked them with gun and ask dem to bring their phones and money from their bags... they did and when he tried running away, he was caught by Area Boys in my area due to the screaming feom the girls....( thief...ooooo... theif...ooo... make ona help).
That GOD their lives was not lost but rather the thief was caught...

Op! Your street, no get name?

Or abi na inside SAMBISA FOREST?? Oya nack us the street name and the state if possible make we follow come beat ham small. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) / Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.