Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

First Bank Funds. Www.growthatdream.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank Funds. Www.growthatdream.com (1381 Views)

First Bank SMS Charges.. Am I The Only One On This? / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds / FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Funds. Www.growthatdream.com by oluwarantimi(f): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
I would like to read about the personal experience of anyone who has invested in the First bank Fixed income fund. www.fbncam.com
Re: First Bank Funds. Www.growthatdream.com by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
What do you want to know, I have not invested in it but I have tons of information about Nigerian Mutual Funds
I may be able to help if you are more specific
Also visit www..com for more information including dividend. Performance and much more
Re: First Bank Funds. Www.growthatdream.com by ernie4life(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2015
oluwarantimi:
I would like to read about the personal experience of anyone who has invested in the First bank Fixed income fund. www.fbncam.com
go to the thread on mutual funds and you will get what you need

(1) (Reply)

Earn By Reading News Contents: Oforum / Can I Entrust Carbon With My #150k Savings? Please Advise. / Get This N30K Per Plot Land As An Investment And Asset For Your Future (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.