Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Cleaning Or Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cleaning Or Church (787 Views)

Is Solemnization Of Holy Matrimony Or Church Wedding Biblical? / Spending Easter In Hotel Or Church Which Is Better / Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaning Or Church by redsun(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2009
Wouldn't cleaning and tidying ur environment that is always embarrassingly and dangerously crying for attention in africa be better than going to church on sunday or any spare time to moan,shout,beg and most all dish out ur hard earn money to undeserving pastor who has done nothing to earn the money.

We pray for solutions we already have in our hands,clean up ur environment,u get good health and positive vibrations.Like they say,cleanliness is nest to godliness.Just one of the numerous solutions u can solve in ur life by facing it head-on.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by bindex(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2009
Redsun nice input  grin grin grin grin grin mazaje once wrote that you are one of his best posters here on nairaland, I went through most of your post and I am now an admirer of your post.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by redsun(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2009
Cheers bro,by their fruits we shall know them.

So simple yet so difficult.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by Taken(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2009
@ poster

I believed that your view will be very different if you are under the influence of poverty somewhere there in Africa.

Who is supposed to make provision to clean the environment, government or the pple. Since the pple in power refuses to do anything, what do you expect the commoners to do?

Would you lay down your life for the pple in Africa by forcing the governments do what they are appointed for?
Re: Cleaning Or Church by Ben13: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2009
Poster, try and borrow a sence. angry
Re: Cleaning Or Church by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
Take a peep into a rabbit hole and see how fundamentally important it is for a living thing to have a descent and organize surroundings.

If u Keep waiting for  government who knows no better to clean your butts for u,u will wait for eternity. The fact that you are poor does not make you filthy,it is some kind of sub-human mentality that brought about the poverty in the place and u will remain poor if u can't think,according to Abami,suffer dabaru sense

Stop waiting for the government to tell you when do your sanitation,do ur bit,it is ur life,reject filth like you reject self impose devil that you always pray against,shouting into thin air like wackos,expecting manna from heaven,lazy muderfuckers.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by Taken(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2009
Your reflections on things plus your recent response indeed revealed that all you got is mouth. Tell me, what has insulting words got to do with this issue.

Yes, you are just looking for a way to talk down Christianity and spark unnecessary argument. good luck!
Re: Cleaning Or Church by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
But honestly it is all about laziness,it is not about christianity,christianity is a game,any rational mind can see that,judging from history and present events.

I am not mad at u,i am just mad at the stack ignorance and hopelessness that engulf my people.More like the more u look,the less u see.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by Taken(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2009
Anyway, I agree that individual responsibility is very important. But you know how nijas are, as one person is pulling it up, you have hundreds of hands pulling it down - It is very frustrating.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by redsun(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2009
Good over evil.How can we keep saying we can't change?Are we allergic to change?Because it is like that,it must remain like that.Why?

The solutions to our problems is in our hands all we need to do is go for it.We have to set the programme,work it out and make the rules for good,we should be in the position of talking about space programme if that is what bothers us,not talking about how to cloth and feed babies,as if we live in a different world or we are not like other humans,every thing seems to be a problem.

Basic necessities of life,we lack,we still haven't conquered the first level of human social strata not to talk of self-actualization.Medically i don't depression exist in africa because people are born from day one into depressing situations,immune to depression,from cradle to the grave,u live wanting and wishing,a wasted life.Whiteman gets depress for just losing his girl,he is not talking about food.
Re: Cleaning Or Church by bindex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
redsun:

Good over evil.How can we keep saying we can't change?Are we allergic to change?Because it is like that,it must remain like that.Why?

The solutions to our problems is in our hands all we need to do is go for it.We have to set the programme,work it out and make the rules for good,we should be in the position of talking about space programme if that is what bothers us,not talking about how to cloth and feed babies,as if we live in a different world or we are not like other humans,every thing seems to be a problem.

Basic necessities of life,we lack,we still haven't conquered the first level of human social strata not to talk of self-actualization.Medically i don't depression exist in africa because people are born from day one into depressing situations,immune to depression,from cradle to the grave,u live wanting and wishing,a wasted life.Whiteman gets depress for just losing his girl,he is not talking about food.

Nigerians are still waiting on the Gods(Allah, Jehova,Jesus, Sango etc) to come and change the hearts of their leaders and the direction of the country(them go wait tire). Nigerians spend hours and days praying when 45 minutes of collective or general cleaning of their environments weekly will change a lot and remove most of the filt they have around them that is causing too much disease and premature death. Nigerians spend days in crusades and in islamic gatherings(some dying at such jamborees) but they can't spend 30 mins collectively organising themselves to clean their environment or fight for their rights. Its sickening.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Do Anything For Money Pastor Disgracing Himself / thnk / These Things Ought Not To Be So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.