Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA (3558 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by pendy79: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Live on national TV Channels professor Attahiru Jega said Voters can wait as long as they are orderly and don't loiter around after casting their vote to see the entire process wind up.

This counter the directive by the Police IG.

Source : live on Channels #askjega.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
see them...our leaders with different approach
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by MansaMoussa: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Jega is determined to let Nigerians decide this time around!
Sometimes, I fear for his Life! May God protect him for us!

Amen!

19 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by pendy79: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2015
It is clear professor Jega won't and can't be intimidated by the PDP and JONATAN.

Can now see why the PDP has been using its ethic militia on its payroll to seek the removal of Jega. With what I saw and heard from Jega on Channels today, this election will be free fair and open as long as card readers are used.

There are so many built in mechanism to void and prevent election rigging or ballot box stuffing for a particular candidate as witnessed for the PDP in the SS amd SE in 2011.

jega don turn tiger against fraud.

16 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by clevvermind(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
I hope jega will not play silly games.

1 Like

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by clevvermind(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:
It is clear professor Jega won't and can't be intimidated by the PDP and JONATAN.

Can now see why the PDP has been using its ethic militia on its payroll to seek the removal of Jega. With what I saw and heard from Jega on Channels today, this election will be free fair and open as long as card readers are used.

There are so many built in mechanism to void and prevent election rigging or ballot box stuffing for a particular candidate as witnessed for the PDP in the SS amd SE in 2011.

jega don turn tiger against fraud.
i hope apc will not cry if they lose?

1 Like

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn49:
see them...our leaders with different approach
MBU is not a leader, he ja a fuckin puppet angry

2 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
The IG said if we have cast our votes we should go home. Now jega is saying we should wait and watch the election process. I will better do what the police IG said. Nigeria police are silly all the time, you go fear as one psycho of a police go shoot you if you try to watch the election process.

I cast my vote, I go my house jejeli. The election process will take care of itself.
grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by pendy79: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Card readers have memory to hold the data of all accredited voters who must match the total votes cast in that polling unit - #askJega

Card readers cannot be jammed because there is no allowance for interference between the card readers and the PVC - #askjega.

Card readers to every polling unit is with a spare that will.ensure that there is no down time if one got damaged -#askjega

Polling unit official have no access into data captured by the card readers hence they cant tamper with information captured - # askjega
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
It is just common sense! Shame to that Useless IGP, who is so afraid of jail! Coward!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:
Card readers have memory to hold the data of all accredited voters who must match the total votes cast in that polling unit - #askJega

Card readers cannot be jammed because their is no allowance for interference between the card readers and the PVC - #askjega.

Good!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by anonimi: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
It is just common sense! Shame to that Useless IGP, who is so afraid of jail! Coward!

Can Jega guarantee security for his staff and the voters

pendy79:
Live on national TV Channels professor Attahiru Jega said Voters can wait as long as they are orderly and don't loiter around after casting their vote to see the entire process wind up.

This counter the directive by the Police IG.

Source : live on Channels #askjega.

And someone is talking of common sense shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Rawani: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder why TANoids seem upset at every attempt to make this election free and fair. Doesn't it mean their rivals cannot rig as well?

With this card reader, Jona is a Gona.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by kraftyiyk: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
now this is getting interesting, Jega and IG are now saying diff things, I think Jega is right...the voters should stick around and protect their vote.. in my own opinion.

it's mostly when there is fowl play that the masses might cause any problem, otherwise no need asking them to leave the poling unit... until the votes are duly counted.

6 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by kahal29: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Watched the prog live and those were his exact words!
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by midolian(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Nice 1 from JEGA...very hrd to compromise. He knows what they are up to
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
anonimi:

Can Jega guarantee security for his staff and the voters

And someone is talking of common sense shocked

So Nigerian Police has become the private property of jonathan? You see the reason Nigerians regard jonathan as the Nigerian Version of Gbagboe! He will soon be disgraced and dragged on the floor like a common criminal!
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by pendy79: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Voters witnessing the process till the end ensures credibility for the process since they are sure the result from their unit reflect what actually transpired -#askjega.

4 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Chigold101(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
MBU is not a leader, he ja a fuckin puppet angry
is MBU the police IG?
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by henrysam(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
This is misinformation. What jega said was that you can stay afar off the polling unit and watch but you should not be loitering around the unit
And if anyone does this without having anything to do legally in the polling unit the security agents can arrest and the person can put himself into trouble
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by viczing(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Gej please remove this man he wants to be another sanusi plssss
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Chigold101(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:
Voters witnessing the process till the end ensures credibility for the process since they are sure the result from their unit reflect what actually transpired -#askjega.

i dont know where u live but those none hausa fulanis that live in the north know that u dare not stay after voting and even if you stay u can never open your mouth to complain if something goes wrong or u will be a dead person.

Places like Lagos, Anambra, Imo & Enugu, Edo & Delta where blood suckers are not living one can wait till eternity because no one will make atempt on ur life.

In 2011 we waited at polling unit until after the counting & in Anambra guber of 2013 we waitied until after the counting.

But there are places which are more volatile caution is needed. Let some not die because of unfounded ZEAL in the name of protecting ones vote.

A living DOG is better than a dead LION...says the BIBLE.
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by kestolove95(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Dix man is givn pdp problem cheesy
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by kestolove95(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
viczing:
Gej please remove this man he wants to be another sanusi plssss
enemies of progress..iss. Ur type dat has stop dix country from movn forward...

2 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by sammyj: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
IG PDP other wing scam busted again by JEGA the man of the match grin grin. We will wait for our vote to be counted in SW before we leave the polling center and if other region decides to obey this instruction na dem SABI cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Jega is cooking up a security situation he can not control

You can not expect security agents to support you when all you do is contradict their directive

Nigeria have got to give the authorities the benefit of the doubt. What Jega is proposing is recipe for chaos.
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
kastonkastrol:
The IG said if we have cast our votes we should go home. Now jega is saying we should wait and watch the election process. I will better do what the police IG said. Nigeria police are silly all the time, you go fear as one psycho of a police go shoot you if you try to watch the election process.

I cast my vote, I go my house jejeli. The election process will take care of itself.
grin

My bro, you get sense.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by nationwide1(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Prof. Jega should be cautious. This is what Buhari told his supporters in 2011 and the rest is now history.
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Ahmed4002(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Prayer remains the only gift we can offer to
those of Great concern nd value to us.
may we witness peaceful, free and fair elections.
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
IGP gave the order from a security perspective, people lurking around because of riots protests and stuff. Fewer people are easier to control by the police when a situation goes bad. Certainly not everyone will go home after casting their vote, there will still be people who will stay and observe the election process till the end of the day. I support the IGP's decision 100%.
Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by pendy79: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix man is givn pdp problem cheesy

PDP has been raping and circumventing our electoral process since 1999. It is clear jega have produced the anti-dote to their rigging plans hence their cries and pains that he must go.

1 Like

Re: You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA by hazyfm: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
WATCHING IN HD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Gunmen Directing Election In Akuku Toru LGA Of Rivers State / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones / Port Harcourt Inner Streets Is Transformed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.