Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Osun State University Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osun State University Recruiting (17194 Views)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Oduduwa University Recruiting Academic Staff Recruitment (14 Positions) / Stanford University Recruiting In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University Recruiting by elevatedblog(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
1. Administrative Officer II

Osun State University – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position in the Registry Department of the University as stated below:

Requirements

Possession of a good First Degree with specialization in Administration; Humanities/Arts; Social Sciences; Education Arts/Education Social Sciences and other related Sciences but not Physical Sciences with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) from a recognized University.

Remuneration CONTISS 07

Application Closing Date
25th March, 2015:

2. Graduate Administrative Officer II

Osun State University – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position in the Registry Department of the University as stated below:

Requirements

Possession of a good First Degree with specialization in Administration; Humanities/Arts; Social Sciences; Education Arts/Education Social Sciences and other related Sciences but not Physical Sciences with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) from a recognized University.

Remuneration CONTISS 07

Application Closing Date 25th March, 2015

3.[/b] Administrative Officer I

Requirements

Possession of a First Degree with specialization in any of the following disciplines: Administration; Humanities/Arts; Social Sciences; Education Arts/Education Social Sciences and other related Sciences but not Physical Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) plus at least three (3) years Post Qualification Experience in a comparable University System.
Possession of a Masters Degree with specialization in Administration; Humanities/Arts; Social Sciences; Education Arts/Education Social Sciences and other related Sciences but not Physical Sciences plus at least two years post qualification experience in a comparable University System.

Remuneration CONTISS 08

Application Closing Date 25th March, 2015

How to Apply

Applicants are required to submit twenty five (25) copies of their application and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain among others:

Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
Post applied for
Place and Date of Birth
Marital Status
Applicant Phone Number
Name, Address and Phone Number of Next of Kin
Number of Children and their Ages
Nationality and State of Origin (If a Nigerian)
Local Government of Origin (if from Osun State)
Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email)
Permanent Home Address
Institutions Attended with Dates
Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
Work Experience with Dates including full details of former and present posts
Present Employment Status and Salary
Extra-Curricular Activities
Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
Names and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees.
Applicants should request their nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential cover directly to:

The Acting Registrar,

Osun State University,

P.M.B. 4494,

Osogbo,

Nigeria.

All applications should be submitted to the Acting Registrar at the above address. Applicants should indicate at the top left hand corner of their envelopes the position they are applying for.

Note:

Applicants should note that they may be required to serve in any of the six campuses.
It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that their references are submitted to the Acting Registrar without delay.
Please note that unsolicited applications for positions not advertised would not be acknowledged.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

http://coverjob.com/osun-state-university-jobs-in-nigeria-graduate-administrative-officer-ii/
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Is the submission through post office or in person within the school premisses?
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by obydrecfr10(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
@realbomax, pls who do someone address the letter to, is it d registrar or d director of personnel affairs. tanx in advance
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by elevatedblog(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
It all depends on your interest. Just visit any of the links above to get details on the post you are wishing to apply for
obydrecfr10:
@realbomax, pls who do someone address the letter to, is it d registrar or d director of personnel affairs. tanx in advance
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by Rapzino: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice gesture, this is a good move.
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by wummyanthoy: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
realbomax:
yeye school. what happened to our test result after almost a year?
Really ?
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by realbomax: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
obydrecfr10:
you will address it to The Registrar.
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by Onyiibazz: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing 4 physical sciences? I blame GEJ, vote Buhari for job creation
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by odutope(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeye school. The candidates that would be employed already know themselves.
Its either the VC's sister or the Acting Registrar's sister

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Recruiting by realbomax: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
elevatedblog:
It all depends on your interest. Just visit any of the links above to get details on the post you are wishing to apply for
you didnt get my msg. we applied for some of these positions two yrs ago,we were called for test in may last year and got result after a month i.e ard june. the results for each cadre are still there without them inviting anyone for interview. anyone dt wish to apply for this one can do it but i was just expressing my dissatisfaction with their recruitment process.
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by babestella: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
I hope they can pay salary and allowances o.
BTW why are they asking for credentials? I thought the norm is to apply with just a sworn affidavit and you are good to go Lol, at least their presidential candidate only deposed an affidavit in place of his credentials.
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
any regards for non-native applicants of the state as they care not about thier local government areas?
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by Gombs(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oh well...GEJ till they start taking fresh graduates.
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by mastengsynergy: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
What of the results of the test written last year for the same positions?
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by dmjinc(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Onyiibazz:
Nothing 4 physical sciences? I blame GEJ, vote Buhari for job creation
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by cardoso111(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
odutope:
Yeye school. The candidates that would be employed already know themselves.
Its either the VC's sister or the Acting Registrar's sister
6 I am Odutope has a wrong notion of Uniosun.You will take an examination and the result will be posted on Uniosun website withinfew days and you will see your performance alongside others!no long leg around here

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Recruiting by odutope(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
cardoso111:
6 I am Odutope has a wrong notion of Uniosun.You will take an examination and the result will be posted on Uniosun website withinfew days and you will see your performance alongside others!no long leg around here
I am sure of what am saying. Am a temporary staff dere, tell me something new

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Recruiting by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
In dis jet age, dis Adamu sch is still askin for 25copies of CV?? Maybe i will need to submit 1,000copies of clearance form b4 i see salary?? "raaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbiiiiish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State University Recruiting by realbomax: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2015
cardoso111:
what has happened to d result of test we took almost a year ago?
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by realbomax: 2:47am On Mar 21, 2015
odutope:

pls have dey recruited anyone under-G for d positions dey advertised in 2013 which we wrote it's test last year?
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by Chuksworld(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2015
The chances of getting employed there is very small
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by odutope(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
realbomax:

pls have dey recruited anyone under-G for d positions dey advertised in 2013 which we wrote it's test last year?
I believe they should have. Jst last month the appointment of some staffs were confirmed
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by realbomax: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
odutope:

I believe they should have. Jst last month the appointment of some staffs were confirmed
nawa o. thanks. no wonder dey keep mute since d test result was released
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by cardoso111(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
odutope:

even as a temporary,you can log on the website and look at documents.the list and scores of each candidates are still there.
Re: Osun State University Recruiting by dhope: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
cardoso111:
even as a temporary,you can log on the website and look at documents.the list and scores of each candidates are still there.
does dt mean dey are nt done wit dt recruitment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / 9 Words/phrases That Will Ruin Your Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.