Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) (4564 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by olas24u(f): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Get a brain fool!
[size=15pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]
Early career[edit]
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1961, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College (in February 1964, it was renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA)) in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.[12]

He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.[13][14] Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

Other roles include:

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanized Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
olas24u:

[s]Early career[edit]
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1961, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College (in February 1964, it was renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA)) in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.[12]

He was also made Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979.

From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.[13][14] Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

Other roles include:

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanized Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983[/s]
Is that so...
Let him show his certificate then. We're waiting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
fosign:

Be fair to him u say? when people doubt everything their sitting president says and accuse him of all sorts and call him countless names, are they being fair to the President? sometimes we talk without weighing what we say.

This is politics and issues like these are bound to happen.

I know for sure that if it was GEJ that has been unable to provide his certificate or authenticate the one he produced, we would not hear the end of it.

As it is now, if a man can not Impregnate his wife, they will blame GEJ.

Leave those hypocrites alone, I like giving them a dose of their own medicine. They're just bunch of jokers blaming everything in their miserable lives on GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Was it APC that released it
Premium times did
If APC knew d result is not Oluwole certificate
They would have organised a press conference like they always to, to play mind games
And tell d world this is buahri certi-fail-thke
Instead they tried to sold us a dummy
Thank you my brother!...

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
[s][/s]
vanilson:
At least I know GMB will not do these

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves

Thrash! Don't derail this thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by olas24u(f): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is that so...
Let him show his certificate then. We're waiting.

Even his primary school certificate and his many years of work experience is enough, it's only the courts that can make pronouncement on it, and I wonder what GEJ, s supporters have been doing. we must encourage Nigerians that are planning to get professional training in different fields. we need applied education in Nigeria. He already applied his own skills to assist Nigeria in many areas of military needs
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by dotfam2104(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Was it APC that released it
Premium times did
If APC knew d result is not Oluwole certificate
They would have organised a press conference like they always to, to play mind games
And tell d world this is buahri certi-fail-thke
Instead they tried to sold us a dummy
.... I will understand if u jez dont lyk him naturally, I respect dat. buh u've nt been able to prove he doesnt av a certificate. D last tym I checkd APC isnt d body dah conducts WASC exams. He wrote to d appropriate quarts nd dey produced d result. D media house dah released d result isnt d subject of the matter here. U only sound to me lyk u jez wanto criticise. U cant release a result in d public domain even with d exam number, stamped by a government approved schl nd sealed by a local govt nd tell me it wz forged. D result of hz mates were even included, nw tell me ow many results were forged? Wz d result of d former supreme court judge, who confirmed dey sat for d exam 2geda also forged? These questions need answers sir....
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by medamillion(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Of course
No wonder he has no local award nt to talk of international award to his name
Are you for real?

Major-General Buhari (rtd) has received several awards and medals. In alphabetical order they include:

Congo Medal (CM)
Defense Service Medal (DSM)
Forces Service Star (FSS)
General Service Medal (GSM)
Global Seal of Integrity (GSOI)
Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (GCFR)
Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal (LSGCM)
National Service Medal (NSM)

GET A LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by paBuhari(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will be disqualified from running fo president on the 24 of march. Pellow Nijeriyans pls take note.

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by HzRF(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
.... I will understand if u jez dont lyk him naturally, I respect dat. buh u've nt been able to prove he doesnt av a certificate. D last tym I checkd APC isnt d body dah conducts WASC exams. He wrote to d appropriate quarts nd dey produced d result. D media house dah released d result isnt d subject of the matter here. U only sound to me lyk u jez wanto criticise. U cant release a result in d public domain even with d exam number, stamped by a government approved schl nd sealed by a local govt nd tell me it wz forged. D result of hz mates were even included, nw tell me ow many results were forged? Wz d result of d former supreme court judge, who confirmed dey sat for d exam 2geda also forged? These questions need answers sir....
Pls goan get d copy of d result and see forging

Lines superimpose on each other

More over he claimed he wrote Cambridge yet he has refuse to tell lia Mohammed to write Cambridge

When they wanna start throwing shot at gej education
His came out and gave details

Why is buahri refusing to do so

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by HzRF(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:

Are you for real?

Major-General Buhari (rtd) has received several awards and medals. In alphabetical order they include:

Congo Medal (CM)
Defense Service Medal (DSM)
Forces Service Star (FSS)
General Service Medal (GSM)
Global Seal of Integrity (GSOI)
Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (GCFR)
Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal (LSGCM)
National Service Medal (NSM)

GET A LIFE
Congo!!!
I beg park
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Mightyguy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
vanilson:
At least I know GMB will not do these

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves
u sure say na only bro Gej born al dis pikin, enof is enof lukin 4ward in meetin u otuoke sad

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by medamillion(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Congo!!!
I beg park
Nigeria!!! You don't have to be surprised, your level of absurdity has crossed borders
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
olas24u:

Even his primary school certificate and his many years of work experience is enough, it's only the courts that can make pronouncement on it, and I wonder what GEJ, s supporters have been doing. we must encourage Nigerians that are planning to get professional training in different fields. we need applied education in Nigeria. He already applied his own skills to assist Nigeria in many areas of military needs

Let him show us his certificate; that will suffice. Cant you see you're defending the impossible?
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by dotfam2104(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Pls goan get d copy of d result and see forging

Lines superimpose on each other

More over he claimed he wrote Cambridge yet he has refuse to tell lia Mohammed to write Cambridge

When they wanna start throwing shot at gej education
His came out and gave details

Why is buahri refusing to do so
..... I already said he doesnt need to prove anyfyn any further. he produced hz result buh tyu twz forged, I understand everyfyn he does is under intense scrutiny buh u fail to prove d result wz forged. U dint even reply my questns in d earlier post. D claim dah he doesnt av a certificate is jez baseless, u can criticise him on other things buh nt certificate. Prob u'd av to questn d certificate of others whose results were included.
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by olas24u(f): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Let him show us his certificate; that will suffice. Cant you see you're defending the impossible?

There is nothing to show anymore ,he already did that already and we are just 7days away from victory ,so you can still approach the courts.

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by inereunwa1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Taniods so you guys have stoop so low 'photo shop' now that the election is drawing nigh

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by olu77(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
dearpreye:

I will rather have no certificate but have wisdom than have phd and be clueless
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by cjrane: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
He needs to dash Buhari his brain not certificate. It takes enlightenment and intelligence to govern well. Not merely killing anyone who disagrees with you to instill terror like Shecow.

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Here2BustnScrew: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zaria Shia Massacre Is Fight Against Terrorism, Saudi King Tells Buhari / Four Female Suicide Bombers Shot Dead In Borno State By Members Of JTF / See What They Did To A Man For Using Abusive Words On Buhari(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.