Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her (25824 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Ishilove: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2015
A neighbour has insisted that the late Aisha Noble-Mustapha was murdered by her boyfriend because she was pregnant for him and refused to go for an abortion.

Despite attempts to dispel rumours that Silverbird TV staff, Aisha Noble-Mustapha, who was gruesomely murdered by man suspected to be her boyfriend because she was pregnant for the man and refused to go for an abortion, a close neighbour of the Auchi, Edo State born pretty lady has insisted that there was something actually going on between the duo.

The suspect who is now in police custody, identified as Chima, has stated his innocence in the stabbing attack that led to the demise of the lady in her Ogudu GRA residence on Saturday, March 14, 2015, but the neighbour says that Chima is economical with the truth.

The neighbour insists that the said Chima, a married man, was dating Mustapha and was even the one that rented the apartment for her but when she became pregnant and refused to terminate the baby, he became angry with her.

Mustapha further incensed him when she reportedly told him she would tell his wife that she was pregnant for him.

That statement allegedly made Chima go overboard and in the heat of his anger, he was said to have stabbed her to death to remove her from the scene.

Hear the neighbour's narration:

"Chima is married, but he was Aisha’s lover. Chima got her pregnant, but was in a fix because he did not want his wife to find out.

He felt that it was better to get Aisha out of the way to save his marriage. Most of the stab wounds were targeted at her stomach."
http://pulse.ng/gist/silverbird-staff-murder-update-neighbour-insist-aisha-mustapha-was-pregnant-for-man-who-killed-her-id3584598.html
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Chai!!!.... This is bad.
May her soul rest in peace once more.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by remsonik(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
I am a woman and to say the truth, What was she doing with a married man??.
As beautiful as she is she could get a good single man who can take very good care of her.
The nature of her job puts her in the public eye and she has to live her life as an example to other young ladies.

Anyways I hope justice gets served in this case

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Ishilove: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
So much controversy. What on earth was she doing with a married man?

Ladies, this is a very big lesson

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Raiders: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Wasted beauty.I believe she had plenty of chances to date good young guys but continue to reject them. Girls like her will not give hardworking hustling guys chance to date them but will rather go for some married pot-belled sugar daddy. I hope this will be a lesson to most girls to choose responsible guys to date. Relationship is not always about money but about happiness.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by condralbede(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Women....if you ppl don't die for being desperate, nothing else will kill you!WTF is she doing with married manA damsel like her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Airforce1(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
As beautiful as she is she could get a good single man who can take very good care of her.
The nature of her job puts her in the public eye and she has to live her life as an example to other young ladies.

To snatch him from the legal wife I guess

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by okon11: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
What a wasted beauty

Two issues anyone can accuse me of – Buhari
SOURCE: [url=/A9h]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/4073-two-issues-anyone-can-accuse-me-of-buhari[/url]
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by joystickextendr: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
shocked shocked cry
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Crocz(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Such beauty wasted like that cry
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by ekim004(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
embarassedChai c dis fyn babe

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by afuye(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
WOMEN WILL NEVER LEAVE MARRIED MEN ALONE...CHAI THERE IS GOD OOO

[size=39pt]Space for rent[/size]

SAI bUHARI

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Topiipii(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove I hail o! No comments and straight to lalasticlala.

Edited: See as NLers dey hustle to make comments on lalasticlala
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by lurther: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Women have issues. They always go for married men. Their new slogan in town now is: A single guy cannot take care of me, it's only married men that can take care of me.

You see ladies checking out a man's finger to confirm if he is married, if he is married, they go for thanksgiving that the have caught a big fish, they would even go to the length of getting pregnant for the man to destroy the his marriage and family.

Have anybody observed the high rate of single guys without no girlfriends these days?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Money makes the world go round, I guess
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by ayusco85(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Why dem no use goldd circle?

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by dechandel(f): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And the boyfriend whom she got pregnant for is a married man.. lipsrsealed

Next storyline:: And she refused getting an abortion and the man killed her undecided

Chronicles of dating a married man!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by iyatrustee(f): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
He needs to be castrated. his joystick used for barbeque to prevent numerous other ladies from falling prey to him.

Any man that cannot face the consequenses of his actions deserve no joystick at all!

3 Likes

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
So na because of belle them kill her.
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Bawsse(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
the wickedness that mehn do.......

#SaiBuhari
#KomanPoster
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by josnig1980(f): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
runs baby R,I,P grin

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by kkoncept(f): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
So much controversy indeed. The matter get as e be

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by mrbillz(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Cammo: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2015
He wanted abortion but she wanted the baby? That man should not be forgiven! angry

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by jsaak: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Remsonik. The answer to your question? Young men cant afford the ostentatious lifestyles of the average Nigerian girl!

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2015
chima, a yoruba name again
too many sad news from the westerners.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by prettyboi1(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Was the so-called neighbour always following them or listening to all their conversations? Some people that like stories usually assume based on what they think is going on and not what they know is going on.....sadly a lot of Nigerians are like that therefore I can't believe this story until there is far more concrete evidence

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by sleekdre: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2015
I thought they said she was married? Nigerian media.....
Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Viktoh(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Wah waz she doin wit a married man in d first place undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Oh, she has good job, good look and good pay. There is no way she will not attract a good man in the nearest future. But Still run after a married man because of money. Thats why i dont envy all these so called gold diggers ,claiming to be celebrities. They are ready to break any home for d..ick and money.
Even if she is pregnant for him, why cant you come to mutual agreement with him, and solve it amicably instead of threatening him of braking his home and reporting to his wife, which made her to have much more interior motives? There is no way it will not come openly to his wife soonest.
To the married men that keep all these aristos ups and down, renting apartments for them, continue.... you will see the results very soon.
R.I.P to her sha.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.