Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist (2188 Views)

See What Cops Found In Jonathan House After Raid;it Doesnt Belong2me Says Mama P / Discrepancies In Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Asso 2015 Presidential Poll Survey / UK Firm Kevin, Charlyn & Kimberly ASSOC That Predicted 13% GEJ Win Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist by feelamong(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Since the so called Monkey survey by United Kingdom-based firm Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly which gave GEJ a win, I have decided to seek out the company and get more details on how they came about their figures.

I decided to check for their website; nothing like that came up. I have even asked a friend in the UK to search on the telephone directory and other search engines there, Yet nothing seems to come up.

The question is: Are these guys a fraud?

Was GEJ and PDP scammed again by a group of desperate Fraudsters?

Was is just deliberate by PDP to arrange this survey in preparation for their proposed grand rigging?

Please anyone with information on this company should post for us to view. I have serious business to discuss with them!

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist by josnig1980(f): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2015
as google grin
Re: United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist by viczing(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2015
[s][/s]
feelamong:

Since the so called Monkey survey by United Kingdom-based firm Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly which gave GEJ a win, I have decided to seek out the company and get more details on how they came about their figures.

I decided to check for their website; nothing like that came up. I have even asked a friend in the UK to search on the telephone directory and other search engines there, Yet nothing seems to come up.

The question is: Are these guys a fraud?

Was GEJ and PDP scammed again by a group of desperate Fraudsters?

Was is just deliberate by PDP to arrange this survey in preparation for their proposed grand rigging?

Please anyone with information on this company should post for us to view. I have serious business to discuss with them!

[s][/s]

You just spoke like lai mohammed, is he your father?

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist by feelamong(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]

You just spoke like lai mohammed, is he your father?

Yes! Oya tell us who your father is?

Omo ale jati jati!! grin

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2015
A phoney organisation in Okupe bedroom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats / See How Pupils Go To School In Oyo State With Their Writing Desks. / Buhari Approves N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.