Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral (3036 Views)

Collateral. / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral by okey4reel(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
DO U RUN A BUSINESS OR JUST ABOUT SETTING UP ONE AND CAPITAL IS D PROBLEM?
ARE WORKING ON A PROJECT BUT HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEM?
ARE A STUDENT AND WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN SCHOOL OR PAY UR FEES?

B-BRIDGES CONCEPT'S COOPERATIVE PROGRAM IS THE ANSWER

I am impressed with the program after i accepted to try it
last month. I applied for #250,000 to test it only
to be credited within 3 weeks. am about to apply for 1 million. All that they
require of me is to have 5% of any amount i want to take
in my account. They already have a system in place for u
to pay back without stress. No time limit or threat calls.
I have introduced many of my colleagues to it and they
were amazed that such program exists in Nigeria.

To benefit from this program;
1. You must register under an old member,
2. You must register 2 people who want loan too under you.
Call me on 08102065624 to arrange how you will meet me personally before taking any further step. I work with Data Studio Resources (DSR).
I know everyone, including myself, wants to be sure of the safety of his or her money before INVESTING it, thats why i said u should come meet me in my office and some others who have obtained the loan.
Its real. Take 250k or 500k or 1 million loan without
collateral and pay back without interest.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral by Mikeanegbe: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
MY LOCATION IS AUCHI, EDO STATE, IS DISTANCE NO BARRIAL?
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral by macanu(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
where is ur location,am interested
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral by Mikeanegbe: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
AUCHI

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 400 To 500k A Month With 8 To 10million Investment / CBN Redesigns Naira Notes, Introduces N5,000 / Trading With XM.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.