Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? (5074 Views)

Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) / Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by sassysatino: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
This doesn't suit her atall...She makes me feel to be preggy is the end of your beauty.. Dear Oma, be stylish with your pregnancy cos it's not the end of the world..
A make-up free Omawunmi was spotted stepping out of her house and She indeed Killed the look [I mean killed it]

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/what-is-pregnancy-doing-to-omawumi.html

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by remsonik(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
She still looks good and stylish to me o.

11 Likes

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Maccoy1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mtcheeeew....shey you no get her number make you call her...I wonder why we give this people so much attention even when they don't give a Bleep about you..we let them influence our decisions, which is not good

4 Likes

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is wearing her pregnancy well.

She looks very good.

There is nothing wrong with her.

16 Likes

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by floragregs(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
The op is just blind! She looks goooood!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
HABA!!
She still look good.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Abdulleeh: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
She still looks good and stylish too me o.

Lol. Stylish Indeed. Are you using a mobile phone? Never mind, you are
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by bighead1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is looking super simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by remsonik(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lol. Stylish Indeed. Are you using a mobile phone? Never mind, you are
She looks good for a pregnant woman!!

I am typing this from my workstation

3 Likes

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Abdulleeh: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

She looks good for a pregnant woman!!

I am typing this from my workstation

grin Nice! Area F police station or where? cheesy
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by remsonik(f): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin Nice! Area F police station or where? cheesy
I know you are trolling but I will just pass

2 Likes

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by milky3(f): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
So Far she's comfortable wth what she is wearing, abi how stylishly did u want her to look?
Heels, bare dress, wuruwuru hair
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by nuelzy: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
This op is presbyopic...oh!...and stupid too
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by bloxyboo(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op walahi eye dey pain u,abeg hw she tek fine agn?yeye dey smell
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beautiful lady
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by englishmart(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
how this matter take concern you?

1 Like

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by yemi2plus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is she in chain around her leg? Is she a dog?

1 Like

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by edwife(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
I don't get it,how do you expect her to look? undecided
Do you think pregnancy is a joke,every woman has different experiences when its comes to pregnancy.

How she looks is not important for now,the baby and mother's health is paramount.

1 Like

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by dechandel(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
All i see a beautiful pregnant woman cool

Biko get pregnant @op and show me your pishures, i don't care if you are a man.. Since you think being preggs is easy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
All i see a beautiful pregnant woman cool

Biko get pregnant @op and show me your pishures, i don't care if you are a man.. Since you think being preggs is easy undecided undecided
Can't wait to knock you up boo.
I can imagine how much sexier you're gonna look.. kiss
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by dechandel(f): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
chipmunkey:

Can't wait to knock you up boo.
I can imagine how much sexier you're gonna look.. kiss
I'd really appreciate it if you stop all this comments/remarks about me.. Its very unbecoming.. Thanks
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
I'd really appreciate it if you stop all this comments/remarks about me.. Its very unbecoming.. Thanks
undecided
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Chillis: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
sassysatino:
This doesn't suit her atall...She makes me feel to be preggy is the end of your beauty.. Dear Oma, be stylish with your pregnancy cos it's not the end of the world..
A make-up free Omawunmi was spotted stepping out of her house and She indeed Killed the look [I mean killed it]

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/what-is-pregnancy-doing-to-omawumi.html

I must blog!
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by dechandel(f): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecidedOya what's funny? angry
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
undecided undecided undecidedOya what's funny? angry
He wants yo ass. . .
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by dechandel(f): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
He wants yo ass. . .
Pls don't even start angry
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
Pls don't even start angry
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by dechandel(f): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin
Weyrey angry
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by tablu: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nah after one and nah old quailer why are ur expectations high?
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by DEllaluv(f): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
She looks good jare,she s actually shining
Re: What Is Pregnancy Doing To Omawumi??? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2015
She looks like iya alamala,but this girl get large feet o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Grandfather Irvin Randle Shares New Photos (photos) / Laura Ikeji Begs Linda For A Range Rover Birthday Present (photo) / Nina Flaunts Her Boobs In A Transparent Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.